• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OFFICIAL OFF SEASON THREAD ( 2017 )

saddles

Be Patient and Finish Right #TakeBackTX
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gomez to be out a few more days.

DT LUNA

Vietnam Veteran
Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is fine as long as it doesnt linger into the start of the regular season
Got good vibes about Carlos. His attitude towards the team makes him a favorite of mine.

DT LUNA

Vietnam Veteran
Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gee, that didn't take long.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gee looks like ass.

Nightcrawler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounds like another shitty preseason game.

Bring on the regular season please :suds:

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounds like another shitty preseason game.

Bring on the regular season please :suds:

Dude go watch the Spurs or something! If you can only be a fan or follow the team in the regular seaon then maybe you should ask yourself if you are a true baseball fan or a true Texas Rangers fan. You come in here and say dumb shit and then wonder why you catch grief about it. Either your intent is to stir shit up or you really are that clueless. Carry on, just do it somewhere else for fucks sake!

jta4437

Grumpy Cat
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude go watch the Spurs or something! If you can only be a fan or follow the team in the regular seaon then maybe you should ask yourself if you are a true baseball fan or a true Texas Rangers fan. You come in here and say dumb shit and then wonder why you catch grief about it. Either your intent is to stir shit up or you really are that clueless. Carry on, just do it somewhere else for fucks sake!

Eh, I don't care for preseason games either, so I understand the sentiment

But Spring Training baseball is still better than no baseball

DT LUNA

Vietnam Veteran
Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TROLLing. Obvious to me.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's not a troll. He just says dumb shit occasionally, but he certainly doesn't fit the mold of jaar.

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It's one thing not to really care about ST baseball games but this guy constantly has something negative to say about every damn thing. Yesterday he posted the WBC was meaningless just after the US had won in the finals. I mean you may not like the WBC or even watch but you can at least be happy for your own GD country's team and happy that not one of the other teams in the world were the winners. Again he's either here to stir up shit or just be a negative Nancy and I would just rather him stay out of here if that's how he wants to carry on all the time

Nightcrawler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I think that's the first like I've ever given you. Thanks for agreeing with me.

Nightcrawler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's one thing not to really care about ST baseball games but this guy constantly has something negative to say about every damn thing. Yesterday he posted the WBC was meaningless just after the US had won in the finals. I mean you may not like the WBC or even watch but you can at least be happy for your own GD country's team and happy that not one of the other teams in the world were the winners. Again he's either here to stir up shit or just be a negative Nancy and I would just rather him stay out of here if that's how he wants to carry on all the time

I'll refrain from disparaging the tournament in your presence. I'll just say that I've never watched a pitch of it and don't intend to. We have 162 Rangers baseball games a year to look forward too and enjoy. Lately, the team has been better than average and we've even had playoff games to look forward to on a consistent basis. I don't know about you, but 162 games seems like a lot to me. Hell.... I probably watch 120 regular season games and most of them aren't even live anymore because of my job. I don't know how someone can realistically consume 162 regular games, a bunch of playoff games, a bunch of preseason games, and the WBC unless they're either disabled, unemployed, own a business that they don't have an active role in, or they're a student in college with a very easy course load. I don't know your personal situation, but I find it astounding that people are so gung ho about the preseason in any sport. Just giving my opinion on the matter. I'll try to keep the negative preseason comments under wraps since it's almost over anyway. I honestly just want the regular season to get here. That's all.

jta4437

Grumpy Cat
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think that's the first like I've ever given you. Thanks for agreeing with me.

Difference is, you're on a board built for talking about the Rangers and baseball in general and complaining, essentially, about people talking about baseball... I just skim past the WBC crap unless its directly related to players on the Rangers and how they're doing... I understand that people are going to talk about it here, but if I was walking down the street and someone started talking to me about it in general, I would say, "I don't know what that is" and change the subject

When the final was on, I was on the couch and my friend said, "Hey, put it on the WBC Final, the US is in it." My response, "Don't nobody care about fake baseball"