• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OFFENSIVE LINE IS ALMOST INK IN FOR THE SEASON

LionsWhyMe

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,325.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
detroitlions.com has it down to Jason Fox or Corey Hilliard for RT.
An article has Riley Reiff penciled in at LT and Larry Warford penciled in at RG along with veterans Rob Sims(LG) and Dominic Raiola(C). But favoring Fox to be the third newbie on the Offensive Line.

At this point in the season looks like...
Reiff-Sims-Raiola-Warford-Fox

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that looks like a good young core to me I would be happy with that

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Both tackles will need to step up or it could be a long season. Hopefully the offense becomes a more 5 step drop shorter passing team.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Both tackles will need to step up or it could be a long season. Hopefully the offense becomes a more 5 step drop shorter passing team.

AMEN -- agree 1000%. Two inexperienced Tackles on the offensive line is a recipe for disaster on a team who throws the ball as much as the Lions do. Would REALLY suck to lose Stafford to injury on a sack and I'm guessing he will be taking alot more hits this year, so it is a definite possibility.

I think Old Lion is on to something with the shorter drops for Stafford, as I think you will see the Lions trying to get the ball out of Stafford's hands quicker.

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't pencil in Ravioli at center just yet. Even before we drafted Warford the brass was saying that Nagy and Dom would have an open competition at center. Now that Nagy won't be playing RG that only leaves center for him. The coaches like him, and he's got a much brighter future than Raiola does.

If he shows that he's on par with Dom this summer don't be surprised when you see Ravioli's name in the final cuts...

Thruthefog

Can'tre Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't pencil in Ravioli at center just yet. Even before we drafted Warford the brass was saying that Nagy and Dom would have an open competition at center. Now that Nagy won't be playing RG that only leaves center for him. The coaches like him, and he's got a much brighter future than Raiola does.

If he shows that he's on par with Dom this summer don't be surprised when you see Ravioli's name in the final cuts...

Even I wouldn't want to leave C in the hands of Gandy, or whoever else might sub if Nagy got hurt. Start Nagy by all means, but hold on to Raiola for one more year.

Dom getting cut is a sweet thing to hope for, but let the Lions do it a nano-second after we win the Superbowl. Or whenever the season ends.