• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Off Topic Lounge

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rest in power RBG #notorious. What an inspiration for all little girls, everywhere.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is it just me...or does it seem absurd that only the Redskins are in the leader. What about the Titans or the Patriots. Wasn’t he with them longer then us?

Oh, and what a piece of garbage he was while he was here. Never forget that belly tackle and rolling about on the field and his complete lack of effort once he got paid to come here. Oof.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rest in power RBG #notorious. What an inspiration for all little girls, everywhere.

You haven’t been here so let me remind you there is no politics . I know it’s not your intent but opening the door even a little here can lead to a shitstorm

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You haven’t been here so let me remind you there is no politics . I know it’s not your intent but opening the door even a little here can lead to a shitstorm
Wow. Got it. Just delete it. No biggie.

tomcat1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have been three times in my early 20s, always in the infield. Almost went to jail all three years. I started watching on TV after that.

Sounds like me in my younger days when a $5.00 ticket in the infield was all I could afford back then at NASCAR races all over the south. Then when the race started I couldn't see any of it but that was okay because my cooler was always full of beer . . . at least when I got there.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounds like me in my younger days when a $5.00 ticket in the infield was all I could afford back then at NASCAR races all over the south. Then when the race started I couldn't see any of it but that was okay because my cooler was always full of beer . . . at least when I got there.
Exactly! I watched the Affirmed, Alydar, Believe It race from the top of a beer truck so I could actually see it. I remember a guy trying to grab my leg and I kicked him off of me. We had a rule that everyone going with us take a case of beer whether they were going to drink it or not. In the beginning some people would bring a 6 pack for an all day event then helped themselves to our beers. We fixed that and helped ourselves to the extra beers towards the end of the day. Those were the days. We were stuck in traffic one year ... a van full of people behind us and our van full of people hopped out of our vans in our birthday suits running around each others vans. A busload of senior citizens was going by applauding us. LOL

tomcat1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exactly! I watched the Affirmed, Alydar, Believe It race from the top of a beer truck so I could actually see it. I remember a guy trying to grab my leg and I kicked him off of me. We had a rule that everyone going with us take a case of beer whether they were going to drink it or not. In the beginning some people would bring a 6 pack for an all day event then helped themselves to our beers. We fixed that and helped ourselves to the extra beers towards the end of the day. Those were the days. We were stuck in traffic one year ... a van full of people behind us and our van full of people hopped out of our vans in our birthday suits running around each others vans. A busload of senior citizens was going by applauding us. LOL

As Archie Bunker use to sing . . . . . those were the days!

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Interesting. Likely you cap experts saw this coming. Makes sense.