• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Off Topic Lounge

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why yes master…you are dicktater supreme.

If you can’t see the parallel between MLB and the NFL regarding COVID and the vaccine, then it is pretty pathetic.

You allow bullshit not related to the Redskins on the Redskin message board such as the Capitals or some other shit DC team, but if you don’t like the message, you squash it. Not a single person mentioned anything political. It was an article with FACTS.

So yes…it is your board. It isn’t our board any more. Make no mistake about it. You pulled the power card and can fuck off.
Bill fucking Maher is a political commentator end of discussion

countryroads316

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
your pretty much dictating everything posted on here now every single thing posted can be implied or made political

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ok i am going to tell you all this right now , enough of the "dicktatot " crap and all the other BS .

this board VOTED not to have politics discussed on this board . i am enforcing that rule

and please spare me the " yankee player " BS like i am some kind of idiot

i saw NO posts from GK or country about recent nationals covid players testing positives nor the phillies or any other sports team .

in post 3547 , country states the vaccine is BS and he isnt taking it
in post 35 48 GK states i am not saying that , i am saying that it isnt everything

those 2 statements now open the door for pro vaccines and anti vaccines to get into a political discussion about vaccines

just yesterday i had to shut down political stuff

VACCINES are a politically charged topic and have been since they came out . that cant be denied

so rather then go through the ordeal of screening posts i said there is no place for that here and yet i get called names and mocked because the 2 of you lack any foresight whatsoever as to what can happen

tell me how hard is it to discuss this topic between yourselves through PMS? your 1st amendment rights are violated then ?

you 2 guys have gotten far more leeway in the 10 plus years i have been here then most posters COMBINED , so i say forget you and your BS

so if you want to be BUTT hurt then that is on you but i will tell you this i am done with your insults and mocking so if you want any last words then go for it because that will be it for you in this thread

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the vaccine is bullshit won't ever be getting it
JMO this is where it went south. That statement has nothing to do with sports and opens the possibility of the post going sideways.

JMO, if COVID or vaccination is applied to sports then it is non political .... of course because this subject is played largely in politics it is always one step from going political.

gk I like your posts but do not support what you said to dad. He is not the only one that feels that way. I would rather err on the side of nonpolitical commentary. We lost good people on this board due to the political discussions. dad took a vote and allowed political discussion when it all blew up he took another vote and we voted against it. He is doing what the majority asked.

As for shit teams in DC. Two championships in the last few years. The only shit teams in DC have been the WTF and the Wizards. Maybe you don't live here but for the most part I think we keep the non football comments to this thread.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
now i will concede that maybe i should have responded with something like this " be careful fellas but this discussion could open some unwanted political can of worms " instead of " why is this here ? "

that would be fair but i guarantee i didnt respond with DICKTATOR or FUCK OFF to either one of you or any power card BS until it was directed at me

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
now i will concede that maybe i should have responded with something like this " be careful fellas but this discussion could open some unwanted political can of worms " instead of " why is this here ? "

that would be fair but i guarantee i didnt respond with DICKTATOR or FUCK OFF to either one of you or any power card BS until it was directed at me

Post 3549…you stated the vaccine is political. It is a vaccine and science. The vaccine is not political. You overlooked the rest of the article when you saw Maher. Your response was that of a dictator.

Post 3555…you said you were going to nip it in the bud. That is a dick response in which you admitted.

It was directed at you because you didn’t even bother to read the Yankees. You allow what you want. I didn’t read about the Nationals so I didn’t post it.

If you can’t see the correlation between a MLB team and an NFL team, then you are wrong. I told you to fuck off after you got snippy with Bill Maher. If you want to cus, the rest of us will cus. I will call you out on your hypocrisy until you ban me. Feel free to PM me.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Post 3549…you stated the vaccine is political. It is a vaccine and science. The vaccine is not political. You overlooked the rest of the article when you saw Maher. Your response was that of a dictator.

Post 3555…you said you were going to nip it in the bud. That is a dick response in which you admitted.

It was directed at you because you didn’t even bother to read the Yankees. You allow what you want. I didn’t read about the Nationals so I didn’t post it.

If you can’t see the correlation between a MLB team and an NFL team, then you are wrong. I told you to fuck off after you got snippy with Bill Maher. If you want to cus, the rest of us will cus. I will call you out on your hypocrisy until you ban me. Feel free to PM me.
The vaccine is a political issue . There is no getting around that .
It started going that way as I have shown
I didn’t say anything until after country said he wouldn’t take the vaccine . That’s when the possibility of it going political occurred and I explained why . And I said what I said

if the reaction to the OT was “ that’s awful “ or something then it’s no issue but that wasn’t the case
Posting something about other teams and such isn’t the issue here, it’s when it went towards politics that it became one so I don’t get the hypocrisy angle

I felt I needed to step in . That’s a call as moderator I have to make

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The vaccine is a political issue . There is no getting around that .
It started going that way as I have shown

Define political. Is every disagreement political? It could have easily been a discussion centered around the sport’s teams and the season to come. Whatever…you are king.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I watched 4 hours worth of news yesterday and that subject was heavily covered and is politically charged.

It isn't just dad, there are at least me that voted to keep politics off the board.

dad told you he probably could have handled it a different way. Not good enough right. You have to continue with the name calling. You were pissed, you voiced your displeasure ... it is a football forum. Can't we give it a rest?

tomcat1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope this is allowed here:

Last night I witnessed one of the greatest motivational speeches I've ever heard as Russell Wilson, a class act in every way, addressed the graduating class at NC State and there was nothing political about it. Basically, he told the seniors to never give up on their dreams because he has been told all his life that he was too small to succeed at a big time level on his dream to play professional sports and he made it a personal mission to prove them all wrong. Not only was he given a chance at NC State, he became the ACC player of the year twice in football but played baseball at the same time with major league potential while graduating in only three years. Then he went on to Wisconsin for his senior year to lead the Badgers to the Rose Bowl since NC State did not offer the course he wanted to take. I can only imagine what kind of fan base WTF would have had from the state of Virginia if this little kid out of Richmond, Virginia had become a Redskin rather than a Seahawk UNLESS Snyder would have found a way to screw that up too.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Define political. Is every disagreement political? It could have easily been a discussion centered around the sport’s teams and the season to come. Whatever…you are king.
No every disagreement is political but again you go to name calling when you don’t get your way .
its pretty easy to see how the debate on vaccines gets political .

it could have very easily gone to sports teams until country and you started to stray and the possibility of politics entered the realm

that is when I stepped in . If you don’t like my reasoning so be it but I am going to enforce the rules agreed upon by the users.

I am human and I make mistakes . You can accept that or don’t , I don’t care and if you want to have a hissy fit you go right on ahead and I will deal with it by every means available to me

my patience and my giving you latitude is reaching my limits because NOTHING I have done ,merely saying there’s no place for that here , merits the reaction you have given me .
I treated you like an adult now act like one

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope this is allowed here:

Last night I witnessed one of the greatest motivational speeches I've ever heard as Russell Wilson, a class act in every way, addressed the graduating class at NC State and there was nothing political about it. Basically, he told the seniors to never give up on their dreams because he has been told all his life that he was too small to succeed at a big time level on his dream to play professional sports and he made it a personal mission to prove them all wrong. Not only was he given a chance at NC State, he became the ACC player of the year twice in football but played baseball at the same time with major league potential while graduating in only three years. Then he went on to Wisconsin for his senior year to lead the Badgers to the Rose Bowl since NC State did not offer the course he wanted to take. I can only imagine what kind of fan base WTF would have had from the state of Virginia if this little kid out of Richmond, Virginia had become a Redskin rather than a Seahawk UNLESS Snyder would have found a way to screw that up t it too.
Why wouldn’t it be

countryroads316

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No every disagreement is political but again you go to name calling when you don’t get your way .
its pretty easy to see how the debate on vaccines gets political .

it could have very easily gone to sports teams until country and you started to stray and the possibility of politics entered the realm

that is when I stepped in . If you don’t like my reasoning so be it but I am going to enforce the rules agreed upon by the users.

I am human and I make mistakes . You can accept that or don’t , I don’t care and if you want to have a hissy fit you go right on ahead and I will deal with it by every means available to me

my patience and my giving you latitude is reaching my limits because NOTHING I have done ,merely saying there’s no place for that here , merits the reaction you have given me .
I treated you like an adult now act like one
how the hell did I stray nothing I said was political you did

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I watched 4 hours worth of news yesterday and that subject was heavily covered and is politically charged.

It isn't just dad, there are at least me that voted to keep politics off the board.

dad told you he probably could have handled it a different way. Not good enough right. You have to continue with the name calling. You were pissed, you voiced your displeasure ... it is a football forum. Can't we give it a rest?

If it is a football forum, why are the Nationals allowed? Are the Yankees not a professional baseball team also? Was this a year of COVID in the NFL where special rules were instituted? Is the upcoming season also going to have special COVID rules?

Apparently we can’t give it a rest because you decided to chime in.

As for calling dad King, dictator, or master, that is what he is. He has complete autonomy on all decisions.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was voted on GK

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am not taking a poll every time I need to make a choice

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If it is a football forum, why are the Nationals allowed? Are the Yankees not a professional baseball team also? Was this a year of COVID in the NFL where special rules were instituted? Is the upcoming season also going to have special COVID rules?

Apparently we can’t give it a rest because you decided to chime in.

As for calling dad King, dictator, or master, that is what he is. He has complete autonomy on all decisions.
I explained this already