• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Off Topic Lounge

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

This is typical of a 5th round pick . Typically they are backups who lose their jobs to guys with more upside

was he a bust ? No he was what the round he was drafted in said he was

Ruzious

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The fact that they feel they need to adjust the adjustment probably means the adjustment itself isn't worth making. If they want to change the onsides kick because it doesn't work enough, just make it easier to work - like requiring the kick go 8 yards instead of 10.

tomcat1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dad, please read my post thoroughly before you go off the deep end because it has nothing to do with my feelings about race, religion, or politics even though I have deep feelings about all three.

Tonight is a sad night in the history of Raleigh, NC. What started off as peaceful demonstrations in downtown Raleigh this afternoon has turned into rioting, looting, and burning in the downtown area of our city. I'm about six miles away from this area and things are safe in my neighborhood at the moment even though sirens continue to scream. I can assure you that I am a well trained and well armed marine who will do everything I can to protect my property and my well being if I have to because there are many hours left until daylight. At my age I thought my combat days were over but obviously my guard duty isn't.

I just hope that all of you out there are safe and well. So far I am too but I hope and pray that none of you are experiencing a night like I am. It's time for another cup of coffee because I've got to stay awake.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hope all was well through the night tomcat. The cop that killed George Floyd was a bully and dick hiding behind a badge. He should be prosecuted to the fullest and it looks like he will be. What is not understandable is he had been sighted for excessive force before and should have been fired a long time ago.

Rioting and looting all over the country is not a form of protest, it is equally lawless. It doesn't help your cause it makes people look like immature asses. I don't know that it has been proved but there at least rumors that outside groups are instigating these things.

On purpose I don't live close to the city. But if some shit starts I can assure you I have some toys with very large calibers so if you want somebody thinks they want some come and get it.

The other side of the story is this does happen to other races, it just isn't what the news is selling. I know I can say this because I have seen it. At times it was justified and other times it was not. One thing is for sure, this one assholes actions made being a cop a little harder.

Now back to football.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dad, please read my post thoroughly before you go off the deep end because it has nothing to do with my feelings about race, religion, or politics even though I have deep feelings about all three.

Tonight is a sad night in the history of Raleigh, NC. What started off as peaceful demonstrations in downtown Raleigh this afternoon has turned into rioting, looting, and burning in the downtown area of our city. I'm about six miles away from this area and things are safe in my neighborhood at the moment even though sirens continue to scream. I can assure you that I am a well trained and well armed marine who will do everything I can to protect my property and my well being if I have to because there are many hours left until daylight. At my age I thought my combat days were over but obviously my guard duty isn't.

I just hope that all of you out there are safe and well. So far I am too but I hope and pray that none of you are experiencing a night like I am. It's time for another cup of coffee because I've got to stay awake.
post is ok , there was nothing political about it . my response is stay safe and i will pray for you and your family

tomcat1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hope all was well through the night tomcat. The cop that killed George Floyd was a bully and dick hiding behind a badge. He should be prosecuted to the fullest and it looks like he will be. What is not understandable is he had been sighted for excessive force before and should have been fired a long time ago.

Rioting and looting all over the country is not a form of protest, it is equally lawless. It doesn't help your cause it makes people look like immature asses. I don't know that it has been proved but there at least rumors that outside groups are instigating these things.

On purpose I don't live close to the city. But if some shit starts I can assure you I have some toys with very large calibers so if you want somebody thinks they want some come and get it.

The other side of the story is this does happen to other races, it just isn't what the news is selling. I know I can say this because I have seen it. At times it was justified and other times it was not. One thing is for sure, this one assholes actions made being a cop a little harder.

Now back to football.

I agree with everything you said and you stated it all well my friend. Thanks for the well wishes!

Things calmed down shortly after 2:00AM this morning in the Raleigh area and I was able to get to bed around 3:00AM. No deaths were reported but about 30 people were admitted, and most released, at our various hospitals for various injuries. There is however massive property damage in our downtown area. The only damage I have heard about in my neighborhood so far is a couple of parked cars that received bricks through their windshields a few blocks away from my home. This afternoon the NC National Guard activated troops for the Raleigh and Charlotte area for duty beginning tonight.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree with everything you said and you stated it all well my friend. Thanks for the well wishes!

Things calmed down shortly after 2:00AM this morning in the Raleigh area and I was able to get to bed around 3:00AM. No deaths were reported but about 30 people were admitted, and most released, at our various hospitals for various injuries. There is however massive property damage in our downtown area. The only damage I have heard about in my neighborhood so far is a couple of parked cars that received bricks through their windshields a few blocks away from my home. This afternoon the NC National Guard activated troops for the Raleigh and Charlotte area for duty beginning tonight.

Now back to football.

Good to hear, senseless violence because of senseless violence makes …. well you know

Rowdy

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,828.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The officer in this story is guilty as hell and will pay, but after the curfew in these cities I’m for police or military force against these thugs.

Last edited:

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The officer in this story is guilty as hell and will pay, but after the curfew in these city’s I’m for police or military force against these thugs.

hey lets keep the politics off the board . SportsHoopla has a politics forum so use it . and we lost people from this board because people couldnt handle adult discussions like adults

and i know i quoted you ,but this is for everyone, and not solely you as its starting to slide into a political debate because lord knows i have posters who will take advantage of it , thanks