1. Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Off Topic Lounge

Discussion in 'Washington Redskins' started by Krusheasy, Oct 3, 2013.

1. gkekoa

gkekoa Well-Known Member

Hoopla Bookie:
    $ 1,000

Because “progress” is subjective.

Sometimes what we call progress is a regression.

Actually, most don’t blame it on those groups. If we break it down, all groups are recessing, in many areas. I blame liberalism for the decay of America.

• Like Like x 1
  2. gkekoa

gkekoa Well-Known Member

Hoopla Bookie:
    $ 1,000

I will say it. I will say it is by far the most balanced.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Sharkinva

Sharkinva Well-Known Member

Hoopla Bookie:
    $ 1,000

OH this I need clarification on. Which groups are regressing, how.

And who comprises these Liberals you speak of??

4. Sharkinva

Hoopla Bookie:
    $ 1,000

• Funny Funny x 2
  5. ehb5

ehb5 HTTR

Hoopla Bookie:
    $ 11,000

Not at all. Where did you get that idea?

You seemed to have an issue with me calling foxnews right wing though.

6. ehb5

ehb5 HTTR

Hoopla Bookie:
    $ 11,000

Uhhhh. Alright then.

Fwiw i wouldn't get my news from cnn, msnbc, or fox but i dont know how anybody could take fox seriously.

I do really like Jake tapper from CNN though.

7. HTTR08

HTTR08 Active Member

Hoopla Bookie:
    $ 500

Fox News often gives the other side of the story. When I’m in a good mood and having fun I like to tune in to MSNBC and have a good laugh at all the whining and fake news I hear

8. HTTR08

HTTR08 Active Member

Hoopla Bookie:
    $ 500

Clinton
    News
    Network

9. ehb5

ehb5 HTTR

Hoopla Bookie:
    $ 11,000

They're both trash dude. The only difference between them is one happens to align with your views.

• Winner Winner x 2
  10. ehb5

ehb5 HTTR

Hoopla Bookie:
    $ 11,000

I'll get to your other posts in bit but what the actual hell is that first site?

And the second one is literally named "the left exposed". Yea im sure theyre real interested in being objective and fair. Despite that, their article seems to sumup to... Soros is super rich and gives a lot of money to liberal causes.

Which is exactly what i said. he's a super rich dude whos a liberal. That's it. He's not some evil genius taking over our country.

11. gkekoa

gkekoa Well-Known Member

Hoopla Bookie:
    $ 1,000

As I said, all groups are regressing in certain areas. As you know, I am a big proponent of the correlation between single parent households, poverty, and crime. All groups are having more children out of wedlock than 50 years ago.

Liberals are comprised of all races, genders, religions, etc. The biggest problem in this group are white liberals. They fail to think critically and jump on bandwagons, usually leading the militant fights when the special interest they claim to be defending don’t really give a shit, to an extent.

12. gkekoa

gkekoa Well-Known Member

Hoopla Bookie:
    $ 1,000

• Like Like x 1
  13. gkekoa

gkekoa Well-Known Member

Hoopla Bookie:
    $ 1,000

First one is simply a blog but quotes an interview with Soros by a 60 minutes interviewer asking Soros if he has any guilt about working with the Nazis.

Again, you don’t like the source because it is likely biased but does it make the information untrue? Soros has given hundreds of millions of dollars to liberal organizations for the purposes listed. Soros did make a fortune in foreign currency manipulation. While certain conclusions dripped of bias, there is very valid information such as a conviction of insider trading.

Look deeper and see the relationship that started him on open borders. He really is the boogeyman.

14. Sharkinva

Hoopla Bookie:
    $ 1,000

So wait we were better of as a country, as a society 50 years ago?? IN the 60's?? I agree that one group was better of in the 60's.... Kinda sucks that we moved past that wonderful period in time huh?

And white Liberals are the cause of all the militant and combative conflict this country has seen over those 50 years? I guess if all those lefties would have just sit down, shut up and let more rational people run things.. why I might have even moved to the middle of the bus if I was a good boy.

15. skinsdad62

skinsdad62 US ARMY retired /mod.

Hoopla Bookie:
    $ 1,000

all i am going to say is this about the news networks . if you think MSNBC , CNN , CBS , ABC, NBC NPR , HLN and CNBC are fair or even give you 2 sides near equal i challenge you to do this

take anywhere from 1 hr to half a day . mark down how many negative donald trump stories are run as opposed to praise . mark down how many positive conservatives stories are brought forth as opposed to negative ones .

if you are open minded and fair you will clearly get the answer

do the same for fox but in the opposite way and remember fox is one conservative news outlet compared to 8 liberal ones the blaze is 2 and if you want to do that with them if you get that station be my guest

• Like Like x 1
  16. Sharkinva

Hoopla Bookie:
    $ 1,000

The News has never been about fair and impartial reporting in any of our life times.

• Like Like x 1
  17. skinsdad62

Hoopla Bookie:
    $ 1,000

now my comment on life experience , life experience in a field is invaluable , you can be book smart and that also helps but only people without life experience will tell you it isnt needed

from my LIFE experience i can tell you that if i knew then what i know now through life experience , i would absolutely dominate

i am sorry but a college professor telling me what its like to live in saudi arabia through a book or film or by a computer does little to prepare you for it and a guy , say like myself who has lived there 5 years has vastly more knowledge about that society

• Like Like x 1
  18. skinsdad62

Hoopla Bookie:
    $ 1,000

all i am going to say is if you want the truth do what i say . and if it isnt about fair and impartial then it needs to be and we need to make sure it does

now if you are going to make the claim that " fox news watchers " are somehow misinformed and by that claiming the others are the "real ' news then i suggest you take me up on my challenge

the MSM is in fact mistrusted by the vast majority of people . Fox news ratings blow away the competition and have done so for decades , why ? because the others have become so ideological.

example , coverage of the summit , 6 months ago Trumps rhetoric was causing a nuclear war and he needs to negotiate . now he negotiates and he is a buffoon , the guy cant win . now we find out today china is removing the missiles from the islands they built in the south china sea , no credit given .

. They talk about flags being equal in NOKO talks but were silent when obama talked to 2 sets of dictators castro and the Mullahs , now they talk about flags needing respect except i guess when an NFL players kneels before it in protest

people see these things shark and Ebb . they hear them too . and i watch all of them because i want all sides

• Like Like x 1
  19. gkekoa

gkekoa Well-Known Member

Hoopla Bookie:
    $ 1,000

Is that what I said? I used one avenue where all groups have slipped because morality has fallen.
    Incarceration gap widens between whites and blacks
    Take a look at the incarceration gap between 1960 and 2010. Notice all groups have gone up in incarceration’s per 100k.
    http://blackdemographics.com/households/poverty/ Compare poverty levels in all groups based on single parent households.

There is one way to almost assuredly not be in poverty...don’t have kids out of wedlock.

Let’s see here. The left wasn’t on Rosa Parks side. It was the conservatives who marched with Dr. King and they did so peacefully. It was the KKK, liberals, who burned crosses and lynched blacks. So yes, rational people lead to better solutions.

So, keep blaming conservatives if it helps you get through the night. Keep blaming whites if it helps you sleep. Keep trying to trap me with things I haven’t said.

20. Sharkinva

Hoopla Bookie:
    $ 1,000

the conservative party has changed since the 1960s just a tad bit. Saying we were better off as a country 50 years ago implies that we have regressed in your opinion. Personally i think we are a better country. Poverty is just as much a result of an education system that is over worked and under staffed as it is a result of single moms. And what makes me sleep better at night is knowing that no matter how hard some people push for it, the 50's and 60's aint coming back.