• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

politics thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Aetna Has Revealed Obamacare's Many Broken Promises

The truth comes out about this healthcare fiasco and the accompanying falsehoods. Truth is they sold us this lie to usher in national single payer health care in which the govt decides what is best for you without your input

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
According to the NYT, DeSantis is a “fiery conservative” while Gillum is a “Mayor”. Why isn’t Gillum labeled an “angry liberal” or a “left-wing advocate”? Why aren’t the labels a more parallel Congressman and Mayor? Nope. The R gets an ideological warning label. The D doesn’t.

More fair news coverage

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
According to the NYT, DeSantis is a “fiery conservative” while Gillum is a “Mayor”. Why isn’t Gillum labeled an “angry liberal” or a “left-wing advocate”? Why aren’t the labels a more parallel Congressman and Mayor? Nope. The R gets an ideological warning label. The D doesn’t.

More fair news coverage

You know it could have something to do with the idea that Gillum ran on a platform of hey guys lets fix Florida for everyone.

Desantis whipped out the old fear and loathing and only Trump can save you playbook.

So while Gillum didnt run as an Angry Liberal, Desantis did run as a be afraid conservative.

Skins2021

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know it could have something to do with the idea that Gillum ran on a platform of hey guys lets fix Florida for everyone.

Desantis whipped out the old fear and loathing and only Trump can save you playbook.

So while Gillum didnt run as an Angry Liberal, Desantis did run as a be afraid conservative.

Pot meet kettle....

I’d say that the Democrats campaign more so on fear. Almost 100% on fear

You’d think this is 1960 America... or that cops just go out looking to kill unarmed black men when the reality is that
1) police killings are down 20% from 2017 to 2018 and trending down even prior to that
2) more white people are killed by cops
3) more unarmed white people are killed by cops
4) The cops who have killed unarmed civilians are made up of all races

Or that Trump is challenging freedom of press by throwing out the lunatic Acosta who is consistently out of line, grand standing, and disrespectful to profession/colleagues/American public/ and to our government body

Or how the word Nazi is thrown around, diluted, and used so lightly which is incredibly offensive to the greatest generation who actually defeated real nazis.

Anti trump group is completely and utterly unhinged and have gone super low.

Judging strictly on policy he’s been above average and certainly way way way better then Obama.

Judging on character and if he is “presidential” he gets a D-

Skins2021

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is what your mind looks like on fake news people. When you choose party over country, facts no longer matter to you. You can believe aaanything you want.

Dude you are completely unhinged.

Also way too arrogant to realize that you are party or anti-trump over country.

Will you be seated at the kids table this Thanksgiving?

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pot meet kettle....

I’d say that the Democrats campaign more so on fear. Almost 100% on fear

You’d think this is 1960 America... or that cops just go out looking to kill unarmed black men when the reality is that
1) police killings are down 20% from 2017 to 2018 and trending down even prior to that
2) more white people are killed by cops
3) more unarmed white people are killed by cops
4) The cops who have killed unarmed civilians are made up of all races

Or that Trump is challenging freedom of press by throwing out the lunatic Acosta who is consistently out of line, grand standing, and disrespectful to profession/colleagues/American public/ and to our government body

Or how the word Nazi is thrown around, diluted, and used so lightly which is incredibly offensive to the greatest generation who actually defeated real nazis.

Anti trump group is completely and utterly unhinged and have gone super low.

Judging strictly on policy he’s been above average and certainly way way way better then Obama.

Judging on character and if he is “presidential” he gets a D-

Nice spin. But my comment was specific to the Florida Governors race.

Gillum ran on a platform of lets make things better for all Floridians, not just rich folks and corporations.

Desantis whole platform was, Gillum will raise some ones taxes and lets not Monkey this thing up.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

i doubt that

Skins2021

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Gillum ran on a platform of lets make things better for all Floridians, not just rich folks and corporations.

Desantis whole platform was, Gillum will raise some ones taxes and lets not Monkey this thing up.

I admittingly don’t know too much about Gillium and Desantis but from what I have read (bias sources) I dont care for Gillium.

Also Jemele Hill is really behind him and she is a despicable person so whoever she endorses I oppose.

Beto is your guy though. He’s the only guy who can take down Trump IMO. I could see myself voting for Beto and I think a lot of middle right leaning people like myself would make the jump as well.

reptec101

warPAINt nation
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

lets not monkey this thing up.. a poor choice of words but only an idiot would run with racism on this... when running for election I doubt he would be so blatantly bold in this PC world on republicans... sorry but thats the truth.

However, you are bold with your racist comment calling Trump an orange toadstool. Referring to his hair Im guessing. If I was to refer to Obama as the wirey curly cue hair toadstool id be called all sorts of things even worse than a racist.. why is it you get a free pass. Serious question... and please spare me with it wasnt racist.. I just gave an example of why it is... and please dont say no other whites have orange hair... it was racist so own up to it. Be a man of character.. and own up.

reptec101

warPAINt nation
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heres another example.. me calling that incompetent Snipes woman a white hair beetlejuice toadstool. Because im white and shes black its racist. I have no respect for anyone with hypocrisy values.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lets not monkey this thing up.. a poor choice of words but only an idiot would run with racism on this... when running for election I doubt he would be so blatantly bold in this PC world on republicans... sorry but thats the truth.

However, you are bold with your racist comment calling Trump an orange toadstool. Referring to his hair Im guessing. If I was to refer to Obama as the wirey curly cue hair toadstool id be called all sorts of things even worse than a racist.. why is it you get a free pass. Serious question... and please spare me with it wasnt racist.. I just gave an example of why it is... and please dont say no other whites have orange hair... it was racist so own up to it. Be a man of character.. and own up.

Orange Toadstool would refer to his AWESOME spray tan color and reports that his penis is shaped like a toadstool..

Nothing more.

NOw the reality is.. the GOP re-elected Steve King who is rather racist. You have a person running for Senator in Mississippi who said she would attend a public hanging, and for fuck sake they elected a dead pimp in Nevada rather than even consider a democrat. The party of morals and values has neither at this point.

reptec101

warPAINt nation
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Democrats.. the party of saints. Too funny.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No thank you again to the man who wants to add to my taxes so we can bring in more immigrants that can’t pay their own bill. He wants to add an income tax.

No thanks to the corrupt politician.

ehb5

HTTR
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude you are completely unhinged.

Also way too arrogant to realize that you are party or anti-trump over country.

Will you be seated at the kids table this Thanksgiving?

Wait wait wait... let me see if i have this straight...

Im arrogant yet ive consistently engaged in debates with everybody in this thread and thoroughly defended my POVs while you have done nothing but toss out insults and avoid any intelligent defense of your points?

Im party over country yet im the one who voted for the party that would traditionally be less in line with my views and am a conservative criticizing the party thats supposed to represent conservatives?

You again continue to do nothing but throw out insults with no actual arguments like a child would yet claim that you wont debate me because i'm...too young? What does my age have to do with anything? Shouldn't the argument be based on its merits and supporting evidence not the age of the presenter?

Or are you just admitting you don't care about the facts or truth at all?

ehb5

HTTR
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heres another example.. me calling that incompetent Snipes woman a white hair beetlejuice toadstool. Because im white and shes black its racist. I have no respect for anyone with hypocrisy values.

I have no respect for somebody who is more offended by claims of racism then they are by yanno...actual racism...

ehb5

HTTR
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No thank you again to the man who wants to add to my taxes so we can bring in more immigrants that can’t pay their own bill. He wants to add an income tax.

No thanks to the corrupt politician.

Well immigrants make america better off so that would be a good thing but...

Did you just say you care about corruption? I thought that wasn't a big deal now.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well immigrants make america better off so that would be a good thing but...

Did you just say you care about corruption? I thought that wasn't a big deal now.

Except they don’t make America better when they can’t take care of themselves. So, why are you against immigrants from Europe? If immigrants make the US better, then why not just import Europeans?

No...I am not saying import Europeans but I am interested in your answer.

ehb5

HTTR
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Except they don’t make America better when they can’t take care of themselves. So, why are you against immigrants from Europe? If immigrants make the US better, then why not just import Europeans?

No...I am not saying import Europeans but I am interested in your answer.

Well considering they take care of themselves and their children do even better your point is irrelevant.

Huh? Why are you making up arguments? Where in the hell did you get that?

Immigrants from all over the world make the US better. We need immigrants from all over. Not just the nonscary white ones.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well considering they take care of themselves and their children do even better your point is irrelevant.

Huh? Why are you making up arguments? Where in the hell did you get that?

Immigrants from all over the world make the US better. We need immigrants from all over. Not just the nonscary white ones.

Welfare Use by Immigrant and Native Households

Except they don’t.

So no actual answer?

Why do we need immigrants from all over the world? Give me an actual answer.

Should it be a requirement for the immigrants to be capable of taking care of themselves?

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Welfare Use by Immigrant and Native Households

Except they don’t.

So no actual answer?

Why do we need immigrants from all over the world? Give me an actual answer.

Should it be a requirement for the immigrants to be capable of taking care of themselves?

Occasionally it would be nice if you guys did a bias and fact check on some of the shit you sling against the wall. NO worries... I got your back on this one

Center for Immigration Studies (CIS) - Media Bias/Fact Check

Bias: Extreme Right, Hate Group

Notes: The Center for Immigration Studies (CIS) is a non-profit research organization “that favors far lower immigration numbers and produces research to further those views.” It was started as a spin-off from John Tanton’s Federation for American Immigration Reform (FAIR) in 1985. Reports published by the CIS have been widely deemed misleading and riddled with basic errors by scholars on immigration; think tanks from across the ideological and political spectrum; media of all stripes; several leading nonpartisan immigration-research organizations; and by U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement. The organization has also drawn criticism for its financial and intellectual ties to extremist racists. The Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC) published reports in 2002 and 2009 connecting CIS to John Tanton, who helped found various other organizations, including the Federation for American Immigration Reform (FAIR) and NumbersUSA, and showing he has ties to white supremacy groups and a eugenics foundation (SPLC). Bottom line, this is a hate group. (2/8/2017)

Status
Not open for further replies.