• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Off Season

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry I have not been here much. I have been enjoying this tropical paradise while watching the Patriots re-load.
I went mountain climbing yesterday ( no they are not very tall), overlooking beautiful beaches and lush jungle.
Meanwhile, all the Pats haters are whining and snivelling and I have to wonder if some of you like football?
By the way, It really is pretty from the top.....

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry I have not been here much. I have been enjoying this tropical paradise while watching the Patriots re-load.
I went mountain climbing yesterday ( no they are not very tall), overlooking beautiful beaches and lush jungle.
Meanwhile, all the Pats haters are whining and snivelling and I have to wonder if some of you like football?

Careful now, the decline is waaaaaaaaaay faster than the incline..

amish_air.jpg

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

By the way we been freezing our balls off here in NE thanks for rubbing it in. You gonna go see Don Ho tonight? Book em Danho

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
By the way we been freezing our balls off here in NE thanks for rubbing it in. You gonna go see Don Ho tonight? Book em Danho

Sorry, I wasn't trying to "rub it in" I'm just say that life is good and all the pissin and moanin about what the Patriots are doing now is not going to ruin it for me.
In fact, all the hater complaints is really a sign of respect! Like I said, "It really is pretty from the top"
(analogy)