• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Off-Season Workouts

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was going to put this in the Crabtree thread, but ehh. Not that much of a link. More of an off-season workout thing. (Whenever I make a claim that I think no one would disagree or say anything about, I think of that Family Guy part where the British guy pulls up in his car and says, "I disagree!" and drives off - or the "Cool Story, Bro" gifs.)

Manningham Starts Running, Cutting

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Colt McCoy is the 2013 version of having Alex Smith on the roster IMO. He's quick & has a weak arm & would probably throw to the RBs & TEs a lot. I've thought all along he was going to win the backup QB position.

as a back-up QB guess we can't expect much more? our cap resources have to go elsewhere.

a quick but weak arm would be ok in a pinch, main thing is he does it accurately, and with timing. at least this gives the WR's, TE's, and RB's a chance to run with it.

IMO a little early to be counting out Tolzien.

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
as a back-up QB guess we can't expect much more? our cap resources have to go elsewhere.

a quick but weak arm would be ok in a pinch, main thing is he does it accurately, and with timing. at least this gives the WR's, TE's, and RB's a chance to run with it.

IMO a little early to be counting out Tolzien.

As a backup QB, McCoy is perfect. He has respectable stats, considering he came out of Cleveland. Plus he has a lot of experience as a starter.

I'm not trying to hate on Cleveland, but if you look at their record since 1999 they follow this loose pattern of having 1 winning season every 5 years. The rest of the time they suck as much as the 2004-2005 49ers did...so, for him to come out of that losing stretch with more TDs than INTs, even if it is only by one.. that impresses me.

I think McCoy would fill in just as well as Bono or Grbac did when Young went down... if unfortunately Kaepernick misses a game or two.

ChrisPozz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Matt Barrows:

LaMichael James says he's up to 205 pounds after playing at 195 last year. Says the goal was to become stronger, more explosive.

Every time I hear him in 49ers news I think my blood pressure goes up a little bit.

badazzk9

Key Master
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Matt Barrows:

LaMichael James says he's up to 205 pounds after playing at 195 last year. Says the goal was to become stronger, more explosive.

Every time I hear him in 49ers news I think my blood pressure goes up a little bit.

Why is that Pozz?

tomikcon1971

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stuff like this scares me.....hope he knows what's in this stuff and all the stuff he's ingesting.

@Kaepernick7: Get yo body right! #teammp #turnup Photo by kaepernick7 • Instagram

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    82.6 KB · Views: 94

ChrisPozz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Why is that Pozz?

I was not pleased when he was chosen, don't have great hopes for his future, and I either worry and/or don't expect positive things when he touches the ball on offense, goes back on special teams, or is asked to help out as a blocker.

tomikcon1971

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was not pleased when he was chosen, don't have great hopes for his future, and I either worry and/or don't expect positive things when he touches the ball on offense, goes back on special teams, or is asked to help out as a blocker.

So besides those minor concerns, you're fine with him, right?