• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Off Season Time Kill

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Question Of The Day:

What’s the weirdest smell you have ever smelled?

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whatever the fuck is stinking in my garage!!!
I cannot figure it out !!!

Driving me CRAZY!!!!
LOL Had that once ended up a dead possum had gotten trapped in between the walls it was horrid

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maria Parker. But... being the Super Trooper I am... I ate it anyways. My car stunk for well over a year.
I erased my original response which was scolding YR for posting that question without anticipating how you might answer it. Actually pretty tame by your standards.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I erased my original response which was scolding YR for posting that question without anticipating how you might answer it. Actually pretty tame by your standards.
I pretty much don't pay a lot of attention to him

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Question Of The Day:

What’s the weirdest smell you have ever smelled?

Mudflats on a hot summer day. Smells like a sulfur fart gone bad. When I was a kid
we'd tie a tee shirt across our nose and mouth and soak it with Old Spice. We'd dig clams
for four or five hours in the mud and when we started gagging, and dry heaving, we'd call
it a day. On a good day we could dig about two bushels. On a really hot day and no wind,
maybe a bushel. In 1963, $10 could buy a pair of white Levis and a Madris shirt. The smell
was sickening, but the money was great. Everybody loves steamed clams.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mudflats on a hot summer day. Smells like a sulfur fart gone bad. When I was a kid
we'd tie a tee shirt across our nose and mouth and soak it with Old Spice. We'd dig clams
for four or five hours in the mud and when we started gagging, and dry heaving, we'd call
it a day. On a good day we could dig about two bushels. On a really hot day and no wind,
maybe a bushel. In 1963, $10 could buy a pair of white Levis and a Madris shirt. The smell

I don't eat them anywhere but Clam Haven in Derry. But fired whole belly clams are delicious.

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL Had that once ended up a dead possum had gotten trapped in between the walls it was horrid

It smells like hot rubber...almost. But it's gone in seconds after I get out of the car.
Hmm...something wrong with the car? No. Smell is back in the morning after the car has set all night, all through the garage.
Not closer to my car or my wife's. Not near the paint/insecticide/herbicide/POL...

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yet you reply to my posts....... interesting. So you are a liar???
To much attention asshat not completely ignore but if you are a continual douche I can make that happen with no qualms.

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Fried.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh gosh! Don’t put me on ignore!! Please!! After @handicappers you’re he biggest cum stain on the Hoop. So go fuck yourself with your qualms.
Well I don't have to put you on ignore to ignore you, it just makes things easier.