• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Off Season Time Kill

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Today's Question:

What will people say at your funeral?
FINALLY!

Actually probably not... Southie's "He did it his way" would be on the list...

but this... "He thought for himself, even to his own detriment".

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"That man was the most belligerent, bullheaded son of a bitch that I ever met. But he'd buy a hungry man a meal."

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Questions Of The Day: I may be unavailable tomorrow!

1. Better strategist Bugs Bunny or the Road Runner

2. Why do people feel chilli is a winter only dish?

1. Bugs. Wil E outwitted himself, the Road Runner did nothing.
2. Really? Who's never had a chili dog in the summer?

cheerupcharlie

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Today's Question:

What will people say at your funeral?

I think my kids would be the only ones there. I raised them myself(5years) until I remarried. I literally have no other family alive. Don’t have any close friends either. Probably be something like “He couldn’t sing or dance or play sports all that well. Not much to look at either. But he was the best father anyone could hope for. He went without to make sure we didn’t.”

Then they would take my cremated ashes and let them go in a stream somewhere in my idaho mountains.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Question Of The Day Could you be persuaded to kill someone? If you answer no, how much money would it take to change your mind?”

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Question Of The Day Could you be persuaded to kill someone? If you answer no, how much money would it take to change your mind?”
A good reason and proof I could justifiably save lives in the process.

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think my kids would be the only ones there. I raised them myself(5years) until I remarried. I literally have no other family alive. Don’t have any close friends either. Probably be something like “He couldn’t sing or dance or play sports all that well. Not much to look at either. But he was the best father anyone could hope for. He went without to make sure we didn’t.”

Then they would take my cremated ashes and let them go in a stream somewhere in my idaho mountains.
Damn you put a lot of thought into that. The question must have hit a certain chord for you.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Well I could kill someone I have little doubt about that. I would prefer it be some pervert child molesting no good piece of shit just wasting my tax paying money sitting in prison.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I could kill someone I have little doubt about that. I would prefer it be some pervert child molesting no good piece of shit just wasting my tax paying money sitting in prison.

Don't be too sure. It's not as easy as they make it look on TV. I've killed men and women with firearm and I''ve killed men with a knife and a pike (my personal favorite hand to hand weapon). I was awash in Adrenalin and the 'fight or flight' factor was always in the mix.

Today, I could probably do it if I was put position and the Adrenalin was pumping. Just walk up and kill someone cold? Probably not. At least not without a really good reason. (Being called an asshole on the hoop doesn't qualify as even close)

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't be too sure. It's not as easy as they make it look on TV. I've killed men and women with firearm and I''ve killed men with a knife and a pike (my personal favorite hand to hand weapon). I was awash in Adrenalin and the 'fight or flight' factor was always in the mix.

Today, I could probably do it if I was put position and the Adrenalin was pumping. Just walk up and kill someone cold? Probably not. At least not without a really good reason. (Being called an asshole on the hoop doesn't qualify as even close)

I think it could be quite easy with the, as you describe, fight or flight attached to the situation... as in this below..
Yes. Harm my kids and watch me go Genghis Khan.

But living life as a vigilante like "The Punisher"? I'd agree with you completely.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Well, we have something in common. My 2nd wife passed from cancer and I raised "hers and mine" They are all mine now. I have moved so much I have lost track. I do have 1 true friend left. I would do anything for him.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I have a clearance and can't possibly answer this question.

I can say, it would not be money.....

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Asshole (just checking)

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Asshole (just checking)
Southie? You still there? You alive?