• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Off Season Question Of The Day.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.69
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I had a a dollar for every time I heard something along the lines of Brady is done.
I said he's on borrowed time. At 45 years old he may be exemplary in his conditioning and desire, but he's been extremely lucky since 2008. Nobody will last forever and Brady has been luckier than 99% of people to ever play the game. Time catches us all and I think his time has run out. Someone is going to get to him and he won't be able to get up and just shake it off. I think it will happen within the first three games of the season.

I'm not wishing bad luck, harm or anything else, I just have a feeling that the bell will ring.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I said he's on borrowed time. At 45 years old he may be exemplary in his conditioning and desire, but he's been extremely lucky since 2008. Nobody will last forever and Brady has been luckier than 99% of people to ever play the game. Time catches us all and I think his time has run out. Someone is going to get to him and he won't be able to get up and just shake it off. I think it will happen within the first three games of the season.

I'm not wishing bad luck, harm or anything else, I just have a feeling that the bell will ring.
Don't FOX news me you said " He's on borrowed time and the reaper will catch up this year"

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not me. I only care about the Patriots winning the Superbowl.
After that, I don't care who wins as long as it's not Miami, or the Ravens, or the Eagles, or any team or any thing from NY!
Or the steelers.

Or the cowboys.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.69
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not Fox newsing you, I said he's on borrowed time and the Reaper will catch up on him.

I'm not wishing ill on him, I truly have a gut feeling he's going to be hit hard and he won't be able to bounce back. I have a very vivid mental picture of him on the ground on his hands and knees and not being able to stand up.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not Fox newsing you, I said he's on borrowed time and the Reaper will catch up on him.

I'm not wishing ill on him, I truly have a gut feeling he's going to be hit hard and he won't be able to bounce back. I have a very vivid mental picture of him on the ground on his hands and knees and not being able to stand up.
Don't Fox News Me Twice.

" The reaper will catch up on him THIS YEAR"

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No. Brady is living on borrowed time and the Reaper will catch up this year. Brady has played 13 years without a serious i jury and every other QB in the NFL has missed at least a portion of a season in that time. 2021 is the end and the Bucs will go down without him.

Don't FOX news me you said " He's on borrowed time and the reaper will catch up this year"

Don't Fox News Me Twice.

" The reaper will catch up on him THIS YEAR"

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not me. I only care about the Patriots winning the Superbowl.
After that, I don't care who wins as long as it's not Miami, or the Ravens, or the Eagles, or any team or any thing from NY!
Buffalo too? If Pats don't win I'm fine with ANY team that wins their first.

As for the Yets, I wish I was 7 years younger and could say "Not in this lifetime!".

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I guess you missed the pliability memo.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Happy Monday a new twist to the question of the day....

Pre-grade the Pats 2021 NFL Draft, come Monday regrade the draft.

Pre Grade B+

cheerupcharlie

Correcting BK on the daily
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Pre Grade B+
I'm going with a solid F. That way when the draft actually happens we can only go up in my eyes. Unless we draft Trask or Monds or Mills with our first. Than it will remain an F no matter who we draft after.

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm going with a solid F. That way when the draft actually happens we can only go up in my eyes. Unless we draft Trask or Monds or Mills with our first. Than it will remain an F no matter who we draft after.
This.
A straight up F in every round.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,532.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll go with a B. Don't want any arguments until the end of 2021 season.
As far as grading an "F" if we don't take a QB with #15, that's crazy talk there! IMHO

cheerupcharlie

Correcting BK on the daily
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll go with a B. Don't want any arguments until the end of 2021 season.
As far as grading an "F" if we don't take a QB with #15, that's crazy talk there! IMHO
Its a F if we take one of the 3 listed at 15. If one of the top 5 QB's fall, sure grab him. If we take Trask at 15 i will call the entire draft a failure.

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Pre Grade B+
I completely agree. I seem to recall that years they have solid non-draft additions they seem to do well drafting. It could be they are more focused on remaining wholes than taking risks swinging for the fences. It could also be they land the best remaining player at each spot because they don't have a proverbial "gun at their head" at certain positions.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.69
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This will be a tough draft to grade unless a half dozen picks crack the starting line ups. If you don't like who they pick, you fail them. If every pick is a starter three years from now than you change your mind. and say it was a B+.

I'll take the easy road and say that the 2021 Draft will be a C+