• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Odds to win the SB

Did Vegas get this right?

• About right

Votes: 6 31.6%
  • Way off

Votes: 10 52.6%
  • Pretty close except...

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Who has the best potato salad in LV?

Votes: 2 10.5%

• Total voters

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They could, but I think Robinson is just fine as a WR3 and Dieter a 4 respectively. Less crowded with Conley, Wilson, and Harris at TE gone, but they'll be fine. Especially when Kelce is already kind of there. No need to have 3 badass WR's like the Rams. If TE wasn't such a shady position after Fant and Hockenson, I'd argue they should draft a TE over most of these WR's that'd be available at the bottom of the 2nd where the Chiefs will have 2 picks. If the Hill situation goes sour you kind of have to eat that bullet I feel like unless someone just drops way below where they should like a Marquise Brown.

Safety and CB still have to be the priority. Defenses with 3 or so star level talents are never far from being good, so I'd prefer they just shoot their shot with defense and let the chips fall where they may. If it works out they'll be ahead of everyone by a pretty noticeable margin.
Pretty hard to disagree. They're so damn fun to watch, but I'm thinking of what would happen if the other shoe drops with Hill and then you're left with Watkins as the #1.

Any idea if you're gonna go RB at all or is Damien Williams looked at as the #1?

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty hard to disagree. They're so damn fun to watch, but I'm thinking of what would happen if the other shoe drops with Hill and then you're left with Watkins as the #1.

Any idea if you're gonna go RB at all or is Damien Williams looked at as the #1?
I am a team RBDM so I'd hope they just stay away, but I'd be hardly shocked if a 3rd got dropped.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'll be surprised if any charges come of this based on their behavior up to this point, but weird things have happened before- and they usually aren't high profile people like Hill.