• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Oct 28th Finish them

MrChangoT97

Dr. Pepper is the bomb
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:thumb: Lets go Giants :horn:

:doh: oh yeah Sharks play tonight also, I forgot.

Personally I only care about cheering for one team tonight, and the Sharks can do whatever they want.

:horn: Go Giants!!!!! & :noidea: go sharks I guess?

MrChangoT97

Dr. Pepper is the bomb
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:doh: I guess its on to game #7 :noidea:

Glad Sharks are winning, :thumb:

sjrules99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
That defense is a shit show. Short hander by Tanguay ties it.

the defense sucks, but the goaltending is equally shitty. Nemo should have had that one. He went down soooo easy and left and open net. Yes, it was a nice play by tanguay, but still shitastic by nemo.

Burns continues to be a liability on the blue line. At least Irwin is out. And on the upside, Mueller looks pretty nice...

sjrules99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
jeez... What a god a god awful goal on nemo.

man that's devastating.

MrFlyingV

Flying V God
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What is wrong with Nathan Mackinnon this year for the Avs? No goals so far.

MrFlyingV

Flying V God
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the defense sucks, but the goaltending is equally shitty. Nemo should have had that one. He went down soooo easy and left and open net. Yes, it was a nice play by tanguay, but still shitastic by nemo.

Burns continues to be a liability on the blue line. At least Irwin is out. And on the upside, Mueller looks pretty nice...

Burns might score 20+ on the blue line though. That would make up for some of his defensive liabilities I would hope.

Likewall32

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
51 SOG and have to settle for a shootout win... Strange.... Ok I have only seen close to half of the games this season and we all know the D is questionable, but I keep seeing posts on how bad the goaltending sucks... Does it really suck that bad or is it that the D is just awful? To me that would be the one position that wouldnt worry me. Nemo will always let in his shittastic Nemo goals or his "Ill dominate the whole game then let in 3 g on 25 secs than dominate again" and Stalock still hasnt had enough consistant playing time to actually develope... Forwards, I dont even know. Sheppard is back. Kennedy & Torres are still out... to me it seems SJ has way to many bottom feeders and young guys. The young guys IMO are better than the smiths, scotts & burishes of the world. I mean, they cant honestly be any worse than 3 guys who cant skate and just take dumb PIMs and cant score for shit. So what does the team do when Kennedy & Torres comes back? you cant scratch 5 guys a game... And ya know what? even with this shit core of bottom feeders SJ hasnt had any problems scoring this year which was my main concern. Forwards seem to be fine. Goalies IMO are fine... Its the D... They need just 1 proven 1-2 guy or 2 3-4 guys and they are fine...

Also a postive to me, if SJ can keep knocking off the top contenders, with ease as it seems to be, and losing to the shitastic clubs, thats fine by me... We wont be playing the buffalos or other last place teams of the NHL in the playoffs, we will be playing the LAs, Anas, Cols & Chicagos... If they can keep beating them and finish middle-bottom of the pack. Im fine with that, cause at least we know we can beat them... We arent going to be playing Phoenix in rd one, so who cares if Phoenix blows us out as long as we beat Ana 17-4?

Anyone else agree?
If we were dominating loser teams and getting spanked by top teams then id be worried

Cbrower91

Donkey Bonker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Hejduk goal was skill not many goalies stop that he turned couture inside out practically on top of the crease and took away nemos ability to challenge