• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Occupy Toronto

rp2five

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
To be honest I don't think the war room does either atleast 4 times this season alone we have come out on the short side of the rule and it has cost us points .If the nhl can't be consistant with the rule they need to make it black and white all or nothing .If they can't be fair with replay let the call on the ice stand and scrap the whole fucking system .Having former players making the calls doesn't help either sure it promotes the system but it also promotes bias

They don't.
I agree. You don't add words like 'distinct' to the rule book because it leaves a gray area.

Either no goals off the skates or allow goals off the skates. Distinct kicking motion to me is still not when a guy is falling down and doesn't even know he kicked the puck.

Distinct has the following defnitions or synomyns.
Clearly Defined, unquestionable, Clear, very likely, probable, precise, sharp, recognizable.

Now to me, "unquestionable" and "very likely" and "Probable" are not the same. One is 100 percent whereas the other is 90 percent. Probable and very likely is used when they say there is a 80 percent chance of rain. Unquestionable is 100 percent its going to rain.

Only way to be consistent is to make it as black and white as possible.