• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

10 Weeks in... You Happy With Your Team?

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 29,773.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no offense, but the niners offense kinda sucks. Not sure that is about the D.

A lot of sucky offenses have roasted the Seahawks D. Winston turns the ball over against every damn team except Seattle.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Patriots are 9-1 and pretty much have given us fans heart attacks in every 10 games, with the exception of the Ravens game which pretty much we all died from the first minute on so I won't count that one.

Defensively I am very happy with the way they have played as the Patriots are clearly now a defense team as opposed to offensive and count solely on their D to win games. Running game is pretty much non existent and I am not sure why Harris isn't actually used.. At least see what the guy who is bigger than Michel and probably Bolden an push through a defender. The opposition pretty much doesn't care about the run and goes out and tries to stop Brady and his arm...

OL is atrocious mainly because of Newhouse so the offense clearly is struggling and the loss of Gronk is showing.

I am very happy they are winning for sure but the play on the field hasn't impressed me much. Yes probably because we fans aren't used to seeing it but I'm not happy but as long as they keep winning that's all that matters.

Ditto

I'll add that NE in the months January and February don't look anything like they do in the months of September-December.

Keep winning ugly, secure a #1 seed and I'm happy.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Throwing your homer glasses away and possibly even throwing your teams record out the window.......

"Are you happy with where you team current is at? Are you content with what they bring to the table day in and day out?"

iu

Sportsguy9695

Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,229.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the Giants are pretty bad right now. but what do you expect with a rookie qb?

gob

Hoopla Cash
$ 13,496.29
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thrilled...

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For as much as I hate the Steelers coaching staff, I have to admit that I'm surprised where they are with all they have had to endure. Lucky for them they had an easy schedule to achieve some wins with a good defense, but still.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Considering what has happened from September til now.

With Ben...I projected 7-3 thru 10 games....to be honest, pleased with 5-5 with Rudolph.

The DEF has started to look like a playoff caliber DEF...need to see more of that the rest of this season. Would like to see Rudolph settle into a more consistent game over these last 5.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We have one loss on the season so yeah I am pleased. Not over joyed I see real issues with this team and see them getting eliminated in the playoffs.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's disappointing being fucking 8-3 right now and a 6 seed. And 2 of the 3 losses were ones we definitely let slip a chance to win while the other loss was to a team that seemingly can only dominate us.

That said, if I was told at beginning of the year we were gonna start 8-3 I woulda been ecstatic.

So yes, I am happy.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ditto

I'll add that NE in the months January and February don't look anything like they do in the months of September-December.

Keep winning ugly, secure a #1 seed and I'm happy.

Like I have been beating into everyone's mind for my Seahawks.

It's not how you do the job, it is the fact that the job is done.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, Desean Jackson scores 2 touchdowns every game, but he only played 1.

JMR

Go Army!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm for sure happy with the record and where it looks like this team may be headed, but definitely some things to clean up:
  • the D was fantastic in the last game vs SF, but all season long it's struggled to get any kind of consistent pressure (or any at all really) with a 4 or even 5 man rush. Ansah has been a complete bust, and it looks like he's lost his starting job or at least will have a much less involved role (14 snaps vs SF). Clowney didn't have a training camp or pre-season, but he's been pretty good all year. Jarran Reed has just now completed the equivalent of his pre-season after being suspended the first 6 games, so there is some hope that the DL has turned the corner.
  • really thin at TE. Right after trading away Nick Vannett, young stud Will Dissly went down for the season with a torn achilles. Then we signed Luke Willson back, but it now appears he may be done for the season as well with a hamstring injury. Ed Dickson is returning and Jacob Hollister has been a pleasant surprise, but right now TE is a bit of a high wire act.
  • ball control. This is a staple of a PC team and last year we were #1 in turnover margin, but it's slipped this year. Some of them have been very costly as well (fumble-6 and pick-6 vs Balt, fumble-6 vs NO, fumble-6 vs SF). Chris Carson is a top 5 back, but he's gotta hold onto the rock much better.
I'm slightly concerned about the current net point differential not really matching our record, but the reality is most NFL games are close and we have one of if not *the* best closer in the game. This team has a really good shot to win the division based on the difficulty of SF's upcoming schedule (and 1 h2h win already in the bag), and they don't need a ton to go their way to get the top seed either.

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 185,000.61
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is it still the Panteras?

I guess so...but if they're parting ways with Cam, then...I don't know how to finish that sentence

Carnzo

Go Pats!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not so much happy as surprised how well they have done without a offensive line.
Haven't seen one this bad on the Pats since Tony Eason was QB.

Also getting tired of Brady of not trusting the new guys. Got to give then a chance.

JMR

Go Army!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no offense, but the niners offense kinda sucks. Not sure that is about the D.
Interesting assessment. Care to back that up with some facts? They have scored the 3rd most points in the NFL. #5 in yds/game. #2 in rush yds/game. Yeah, so I call bullshit.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 0.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Throwing your homer glasses away and possibly even throwing your teams record out the window.......

"Are you happy with where you team current is at? Are you content with what they bring to the table day in and day out?"

Im a Bears fan.........I`ll give you one damn guess.............