• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Occupy Toronto

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck you waffle throwing,sloppy seconds employing Mapleleaf homer 1967 mother fuckers and your bullshit war room

TiLoBrown

Way too mad about Rep!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck that, blood needs to be shed, head need to be put on stick after that bullshit call. If that we were Pittsburg, Philly, the Rangers, Boston, Detroit, or if that was OV that would be a goal. BUT NO, FUCK NJ, THEY PLAY A TEAM GAME, FUCK THEM. Fuck the circlejerk bathhouse known as the Situation Room. I hope everyone thats ever walked in that fucking room gets shot in their fucking heads as their cause of death

TiLoBrown

Way too mad about Rep!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I cant even watch the post game, I'm beyond livid right now. Probably wont watch HNL either. Thisis one of the few times I wish the players and everyone would get a little unprofessional and just mention the amount of bullshit associated with that call

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Parise pretty much said it was bullshit in a respectful manner . IMO whoever reversed that call should be fired

TiLoBrown

Way too mad about Rep!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just saw his reaction, wasnt mad enough IMO. He should have been so mad he should have had his checkbook our during the interview to make a point

kellmit

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What the Fuck was that... come on why does this league hate the Devils soooo much? It's just fucking silly how obvious it is... they never miss a chance to bend the Dev's over!!!

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What the Fuck was that... come on why does this league hate the Devils soooo much? It's just fucking silly how obvious it is... they never miss a chance to bend the Dev's over!!!

It was terrible saw the replay again like zach said far from intentional

TiLoBrown

Way too mad about Rep!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I cant speak for anyone else. But I'm still pissed. Even more so after how Pittsburgh won their game last night.

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Certainly a questionable call and one that I disagree with, but it is just masking the fact that we played like dog shit for an entire game. Tedenby and Brodeur were the only ones that looked like the cared. The D was terrible and our passing on offense was terrible. Parise was invisible which he can't be, and Kovalchuk had about 5 really bad giveaways. Our top 2 guys cannot keep playing like this if we want to win.

Speaking of Tedenby, and this is going back to an earlier post, why is he still being put on lines with these mutants? At least 3 or 4 times yesterday he made great plays coming into the zone and setting somebody up and that person couldn't handle the pass or would screw it up. Make the top 2 lines Parise-Elias-Sykora Kovaluchuk-Henrique-Tedenby.

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Certainly a questionable call and one that I disagree with, but it is just masking the fact that we played like dog shit for an entire game. Tedenby and Brodeur were the only ones that looked like the cared. The D was terrible and our passing on offense was terrible. Parise was invisible which he can't be, and Kovalchuk had about 5 really bad giveaways. Our top 2 guys cannot keep playing like this if we want to win.

Speaking of Tedenby, and this is going back to an earlier post, why is he still being put on lines with these mutants? At least 3 or 4 times yesterday he made great plays coming into the zone and setting somebody up and that person couldn't handle the pass or would screw it up. Make the top 2 lines Parise-Elias-Sykora Kovalchuk-Henrique-Tedenby.

kellmit

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it just shows ya who this league wants to win... right Crybaby and his merry band of faggots!!

TiLoBrown

Way too mad about Rep!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Speaking of Tedenby, and this is going back to an earlier post, why is he still being put on lines with these mutants? At least 3 or 4 times yesterday he made great plays coming into the zone and setting somebody up and that person couldn't handle the pass or would screw it up. Make the top 2 lines Parise-Elias-Sykora Kovaluchuk-Henrique-Tedenby.

Zub-Elias-Sykora is working, every game, not need to break them up. Henrique-Parise are working, maybe not scoring, but working. And you really cant move Kovy down anymore. Clarkson is still being underrated, but thats to be expected, him and Zub arent scorers and people will always underrated them. Right now theres no where else for Teds to go, and until he does get that lucky break that goes in the back for the net hes where he should be.

Also you're forgetting that Henrique and Larsson were definitely ready to play yesterday. Everyone else, except Kovy in the 3rd, were debatable about if they were ready or not.

I said it in the GDT, I'd rather have Kovy on the PK than on the PP at this point.

nj_cup

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
saw the replay didnt watch it live......it was a good call it shouldnt have been a goal. the kicking motion started well before he fell to his knee and by that point the puck was in the net. it shouldnt have been a goal IMO.

i will say this with 2 seconds left at home you should usually give that call to the home team.

also i do believe if that was crosby or the pens or caps they wouldve got the call.

MCDevils

NJ Devils: Sweden West
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
saw the replay didnt watch it live......it was a good call it shouldnt have been a goal. the kicking motion started well before he fell to his knee and by that point the puck was in the net. it shouldnt have been a goal IMO.

i will say this with 2 seconds left at home you should usually give that call to the home team.

also i do believe if that was crosby or the pens or caps they wouldve got the call.

I agree, I told my brother as soon as we saw the replay that it was coming back.

TiLoBrown

Way too mad about Rep!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
See here's the problem. It was ruled a goal. I'm 50/50 on it being a kicking motion. You need 100% which we can all agree it wasn't. But it doesn't matter, we dont have Crosby on the team.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like Tilo said supposed to be 100% positive it was intentionally kicked.
1 no way could you prove within a shadow of a doubt it was intentional
2 there was no intentional kicking motion about all you could say is it hit his skate after his stick while he was in the motion of stopping
I've seen far more deliberate kicks counted as goals and refuse to make excuses for the situation room when its clear they operate on their own agenda and double standards

nj_cup

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
this is a rule that needs to be majorly overhauled...there is too much of a gray area.

i dont think it has to be intentional or not it just comes down to if its kicked in or not no? like parise can be looking the other way and if he kicks the puck in its not a goal right? thats the way i thought the rule is.

nhl should just come out and make the rule either ANYTHING off the skate isnt a goal OR anything off a skate is a goal. this way there is no judging what his intent was or was it a kicking motion

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's written as intentional but the grey areas do need to be cleared up should be one or the other point blank