• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OBJ handing out cash to LSU players on the field after the NCG

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It doesn't really matter, but look at the USNWR rankings. LSU is tied for #153 (which doesn't account for top private schools, so it's closer to 200 or so overall). That's twelfth in the SEC (you are better than Ole Miss and Miss State) and on the whole, the SEC is already by far the worst P5 conference academically as a whole (Vandy is obviously excellent and Florida and Georgia are really good). Similarly, if you look at incoming admissions data or employment outcomes, LSU is the third worst in the SEC.

And yes Tigerbait. LSU was the best team this year and they did beat us.

Thanks, Professor Oranguntan

cardale-jones-cordale10-why-should-we-have-to-go-to-2218005.png

Lakers+USC=#1

Fuck CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, we're not going to talk about Burrow being a snitch, ratting his teammates out?

TheWordIsOut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cleveland Browns star wide-receiver Odell Beckham Jr. has allegedly slapped a person’s backside and was handing out money to LSU football players after they won against Clemson in the College Football National Championship Title Game In 2020. Odell recently had an arrest warrant issued against him for battery. They say he may have been there to support LSU because he played football for LSU before entering the NFL. My only question is why would he just slap somebody like that? He clearly did not have consent from that person to do what he just did so I think battery related charges should be filed against him.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Search for threads before creating them. We already have one about this.

ThereIsNoPlace

The New Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cleveland Browns star wide-receiver Odell Beckham Jr. has allegedly slapped a person’s backside and was handing out money to LSU football players after they won against Clemson in the College Football National Championship Title Game In 2020. Odell recently had an arrest warrant issued against him for battery. They say he may have been there to support LSU because he played football for LSU before entering the NFL. My only question is why would he just slap somebody like that? He clearly did not have consent from that person to do what he just did so I think battery related charges should be filed against him.
OP thinks a cop is a person.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who hasn’t done stupid shit when they were absolutely ripped?

Rolltide94

Hoopla Cash
$ 119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think every team does stuff like this, so it's not the action I'm worried about. I mainly think the NCAA should go full USC on them just because the people at this school are so damn stupid. You do it on national television. Players tweet about it and their selling their jerseys. The quarterback shows up the next morning on Pardon My Take still drunk and he admits that they got paid with real money. The school makes up an idiotic lie, not realizing that people are obviously going to fact-check them. And all this while LSU is going through a major Booster scandal with Funes.

Again, no issue with the boosters paying the players, because I think they all do it. But I can't think of a dumber school (not surprised they're one of the worst national universities) that put their "lack of institutional control" (though that's a stupid rule) on full display.

LOL, somebody is still salty about getting their shit pushed in...

You realize that being listed in the 150's in a list of the top 400 National Universities doesn't make you one of the "worst", nor does ranking in the 70's making you one of the "best". Climb down off your horse Harvard of Western South Carolina and join the real world.

Rolltide94

Hoopla Cash
$ 119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you KNOW in 15-20 years — they are going to have an E:60 how OBJ made 150+ million dollars and he is now broke and doesn’t understand how.

15-20? His career isn't going that long and he'll be broke 2 years after it's over.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
15-20? His career isn't going that long and he'll be broke 2 years after it's over.

with the salaries they make now — itd be tough to go broke that quick. I have faith in him though