• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OBJ Day

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I want Pollard back next season. So if OBJ not signing then use that money for Pollard . Pollard is the most explosive player we got on offense. He needs to be top priority.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I want Pollard back next season. So if OBJ not signing then use that money for Pollard . Pollard is the most explosive player we got on offense. He needs to be top priority.
no matter what. Pollard will be here next year.
Dont you worry! :suds:

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's Dallas.

If you aren't worried you haven't been paying attention.
I am not worried in the least when it comes to keeping Pollard.

I already broke it down on the other site to another poster that is full of the sky is falling.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who knows what to believe at this point. Seems like people are making things up daily. I'm OK with it if he can play this year and if it is a cheapish deal. But I'm not paying him big $'s long term and I'm not bringing him onto the team unless he can play this year.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who knows what to believe at this point. Seems like people are making things up daily. I'm OK with it if he can play this year and if it is a cheapish deal. But I'm not paying him big $'s long term and I'm not bringing him onto the team unless he can play this year.

Hard to say what happens. Past history shows that Jarry does crazy stuff when it comes to recievers. The only good thing is we are not wasting draft picks if we overpay for OBJ.

I happen to think Hilton can stretch the field for the Cowboys , so I will roll with whatever happens and hope for the best. This is a good team right now. They could make a deep run.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hard to say what happens. Past history shows that Jarry does crazy stuff when it comes to recievers. The only good thing is we are not wasting draft picks if we overpay for OBJ.

I happen to think Hilton can stretch the field for the Cowboys , so I will roll with whatever happens and hope for the best. This is a good team right now. They could make a deep run.
Hilton has always been a 1 or a 2. Going against 3rd corners, he should light it up

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hilton has always been a 1 or a 2. Going against 3rd corners, he should light it up
That was a long time ago. When was the last time he was really good? I like the signing and think he can help us, but I think your expectations may be a little high

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was a long time ago. When was the last time he was really good? I like the signing and think he can help us, but I think your expectations may be a little high
Man I don't. I didn't say he was gonna come in and be Justin Jefferson. He has always been good. He has less than 400 yards last year but he only played half a season and had 3 different injuries. I think if he is 100% healthy, which it sounds like he is, he will be a big upgrade over Brown. I think because of the routes he runs and separation he creates, he will get a lot of work from Dak and may even get more coverage looks from the defense than Gallup, who still doesn't look right to me

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would also say for Hilton...the last 3 years his QB's were Wentz, Rivers and Brissett. Year before when he had Luck it was 1200+.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would also say for Hilton...the last 3 years his QB's were Wentz, Rivers and Brissett. Year before when he had Luck it was 1200+.
True, but 4 years ago he was also still in his 20’s. I suspect that may be the more pertinent point. If any team at all suspected he could still be that guy he’d likely have received more than $800K and been signed before December. Who knows, maybe he does “light it up”. Like I said I liked the signing and would have tried last off-season to sign him if it were my call.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last season he still looked faster than the recievers we currently have . I think he would be an upgrade over Brown. Still this team loses games because of Moore wanting to be pass happy. The Green Bay and Jaguar losses happened because of terrible clock management and play calling.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last season he still looked faster than the recievers we currently have . I think he would be an upgrade over Brown. Still this team loses games because of Moore wanting to be pass happy. The Green Bay and Jaguar losses happened because of terrible clock management and play calling.
All we have to do is turn around and hand it to TP and it's 12-2 instead if 10-4