• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Monday Night Football: Nyjets vs la chargers 8pm espn

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
18 punts / 1 TD for the Jets in the past 2 games... Yikes!

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
did his college resume warrant #2 overall?

J E T S
J E T S
J E T S

I wanted Fields... still do... so... i thought it was a bad pick then... but i am ok with teams taking their player even if it is a reach... and the Jets were convinced that he was...

They were just flat out wrong!!!

But again, the problem with the jets isnt ONLY their terrible QB analysis.... its that they cant evolve a QB... the whole coaching staff sucks... and has not been good since Herm Edwards...

the front office is even worse... they didnt JUST come into the season with a QB that they put all their eggs in with, but they decided NOT to protect him with an offensive line.... and then they had a backup QB(wilson) who they already gave up on... i wanted to Release Wilson Last year when they decided to bench him... I just dont like playing games with QBs confidence...

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wanted Fields... still do... so... i thought it was a bad pick then... but i am ok with teams taking their player even if it is a reach... and the Jets were convinced that he was...

They were just flat out wrong!!!

But again, the problem with the jets isnt ONLY their terrible QB analysis.... its that they cant evolve a QB... the whole coaching staff sucks... and has not been good since Herm Edwards...

the front office is even worse... they didnt JUST come into the season with a QB that they put all their eggs in with, but they decided NOT to protect him with an offensive line.... and then they had a backup QB(wilson) who they already gave up on... i wanted to Release Wilson Last year when they decided to bench him... I just dont like playing games with QBs confidence...
it's a QB league BUT square peg / round hole kills many teams. Happens every draft

Cyder

Justin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again... I dont think Wilson is any good either... but he is in the epitamy of a lose lose situation...
He holds onto the ball far too long and constantly misses open men. Lazard drops every pass thrown his way which is not Wilson's fault but the line is not as bad as it looks. Wilson isn't looking at his receivers, he's looking at the pass rush. It's hard to blame the line if Wilson is holding the ball too long. Aikman killed him last night and deservedly so.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 13,296.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He holds onto the ball far too long and constantly misses open men. Lazard drops every pass thrown his way which is not Wilson's fault but the line is not as bad as it looks. Wilson isn't looking at his receivers, he's looking at the pass rush. It's hard to blame the line if Wilson is holding the ball too long. Aikman killed him last night and deservedly so.
They signed Siemian a few weeks ago. He was not too bad for NO a few years ago. See what he can do with that offense.

Mat 49

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know that he holds on to the ball too long but I still say that that OL is bad, their blocking is awful.

Cyder

Justin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They signed Siemian a few weeks ago. He was not too bad for NO a few years ago. See what he can do with that offense.
I would have started him or the other back up after last week's debacle. At this point they need to try something.

Cyder

Justin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know that he holds on to the ball too long but I still say that that OL is bad, their blocking is awful.
I'm not saying they are a good O line, just that they are not as bad as Wilson makes them appear.

DJ

Hoopla Cash
$ 13,296.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would have started him or the other back up after last week's debacle. At this point they need to try something.
They are 4-4....it's not too late.

Siemian is the choice. The other guy...Boyle? He sucks.

DJ

Hoopla Cash
$ 13,296.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not saying they are a good O line, just that they are not as bad as Wilson makes them appear.
They are pretty bad. Bottom 8-10 OL in the League.

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
they are the Jets... they are going to win enough NOT to get a top pick...

But i dont care what their record is going to be, the truth hasnt changed... they use Wilson as a scapegoat for them not succeeding, when its really Saleh's fault... worse, is that they convinced everyone else it is Wilson's fault...

they did the same last season... its all a joke!!! Again, Wilson has no support off the field, and is not protected on the field... so yea... lets blame him for sucking!!!
Yeah well I don’t know who’s fault it is, probably a combination of factors. Somewhat similar to what the Pats are going through, some blame Mac, porous O-line, subpar players, others say it’s BB’s fault. You guys were unlucky with Rodgers injury. No doubt you’d be better with him at QB.

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah well I don’t know who’s fault it is, probably a combination of factors. Somewhat similar to what the Pats are going through, some blame Mac, porous O-line, subpar players, others say it’s BB’s fault. You guys were unlucky with Rodgers injury. No doubt you’d be better with him at QB.
I think the subpar players and BB to blame fall under the same umbrella. He's the one that assembled the roster so he deserves a lot of the heat for it.
As for the Jets, I don't think the offensive play-calling has really done anything to help mask Wilson's shortcomings. Some of that is the atrocious O-line situation that is part bad personnel and part injury related. And the F.O. never had a viable back-up plan if the 40 year old QB went down. Bad break, for sure but should have at least tried something. Anyone with half a brain knows what Wilson is at this point. He has some athletic ability and a good arm but he has a 2 cent brain.