• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NYI vs NJD GDT 4/1

nj_cup

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
There is nothing Lou can do. Heck with kovy this team is just a good team.

Too much dead wood. D is all 30 minus Larson who is a scratch. The forwards are poni Clarkson gio line who will take those 5?

Clarkson will get a phat 5 year $20 million ntc deal.

Just way too many grinders. Even this guy dagostini sucks.

nj_cup

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Salvador easily worst captain in devils history.

That was a sign this year would be trouble. That clown gets the captaincy? He is lucky to even get another contract.

Lou Make some moves and get some draft picks

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's the nail in the coffin when we're mathematically eliminated.

Marty hasn't been Marty these past 3 games that's for sure. I won't put this game on him though. Tampa was pretty weak, but Florida and this game the team isn't doing him any favors. Even if he makes some of these stops it doesn't explain our inability to get a puck on net, let alone score goals. There's a handful of guys that actually look like they're going hard, the rest look tired, hurt, disinterested, I don't know but they need a wake up call.

nj_cup

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Zid gets a 3 year 12 million deal
Clarkson the 4/20
Elias 4/24

DevilishWon

Don't ever play Lady of Spain again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can we now say this was the nail in our coffin? We can't score, when we do we cant hold a lead, we can't beat the 2 worst teams in the league when we absolutely need to. Lou wont do shit at the deadline. Give it up for this year I am.

the sky is falling

Vortimous

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This team just isnt playing with any passion or heart or whatever you want to call it... its really like they dont care... they is no hussel, no drive, no motivation. Each night I wait to see see some spark... but its the same shit over and over.... has been since Marty went out.... and hasnt gotten back since.... we were fly high at the start of the season, Marty goes out and they packed it up... we get Marty back and Kovy goes out and we still have packed it up.... something needs to change and fast... The sad thing is, we know this team can play better... they just arnt...

Go Devils?

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This reminds me of our slide last season when everyone said we were dead in the water. It peaked with the Pitt loss on St Patricks day. Things turned out ok. We just need a convincing win. I believe we have the Rags and Bruins coming up? Win those games and the dynamic of this season can completely change.

TheSgtDabbs

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This reminds me of our slide last season when everyone said we were dead in the water. It peaked with the Pitt loss on St Patricks day. Things turned out ok. We just need a convincing win. I believe we have the Rags and Bruins coming up? Win those games and the dynamic of this season can completely change.

True. I just believe that without Kovy and Zach this year will be different. I don't see anyone on this team right now that can step up and take over a game. If Kovy was around sure, but who's gonna step up? Clarkson? Elias?

Doubtful....

nj_cup

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
season isnt over yet. BUT your making it sound like theres 30 games left.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thank you Cup, if there was still karma you'd get some. That's exactly my point there ISN'T 30 games left theres 12 and we're hanging by a thread with no help on the way and ev1 playing like shit and getting in their own way. I figured in short season that hot start was enough and we could coast in but now with how we're playing and given the Rags and Fish Sticks not only are getting hot but beating us who are in front of them that adds up to finishing 10th in my eyes. Pretty sad we lose ONE player and it's not the one we paid $100 million for and the rest of the team can't step it up like last year's playoffs?

Oh and don't give me the BS that he was the "heart of the team" he showed what colors meant more to him and that is green and more green.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ok, i've stop vomitting....

can't stand these results any further.... come on Devils!