• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Nussmeier NOT forced out at Alabama

Hook'Em0608

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 623.24
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just had a beautiful find to back up my claims. Head over to secrant and go under the bama team page. What me and Coda claimed is almost exactly what is being said over there. I won't link another competing website so you're gonna have to look it up yourself.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I'm not gonna dig through the internets from early 2011 to find Bo Davis reactions. Just remember you were coming off a disappointing 2010 season where several teams had nice success offensively. So obviously, it was spun the defensive line was partially to blame and Bo Davis was no big loss.

Today, you can't sit here and tell me that people weren't saying Rumph was not generating pass rush with his defensive line and he is also no big loss. I could link every article about him leaving and direct you to the comments. Obviously, it isn't everybody and most of the Bama fans on SportsHoopla are fairly reasonable. Don't take my ramblings personally. Just know there is a nice segment of your fan base that isn't based in reality anymore with your recent success. They are drunk with success and spin everything to show Saban only lets people leave who can't hack it.

For instance, your OC leaving for Michigan. You had one of the best offensive seasons Bama has ever had under Saban if not the best. Yet many will claim no effort was made to retain him and him leaving is a good thing.

We run a 3-4 defense and put a linebacker on the line at times, the DL isn't supposed to get sacks. Saban also says we just want to put pressure on the QB, success isn't measured with sacks. We make QB's get rid of the ball quickly and that's fine with me. Though I do admit it was fun sacking Mettengroper a ton when we played LSU.

If we are going to go off the fringes of a fan base, then we can find people saying anything.

As for our offense, you are talking about stats, not what the team accomplished or when. As has been said many times, he is not a bad OC, but he wasn't the best fit for Alabama and what we want to do. I'm fine if we don't score more than 20 points a game so long as we win.

Hook'Em0608

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 623.24
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I understand who generates the pass rush in your defense and what the DL roll is for you guys. Might want to explain that to your buddies. Davis did excellent with pass rush at Texas and terrible with run defense. Manny _iaz had a lot to do with that though. Oscar Giles also coached DE's at Texas so Davis mostly worked with the DT in our 4-3 defense.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I'm not gonna dig through the internets from early 2011 to find Bo Davis reactions. Just remember you were coming off a disappointing 2010 season where several teams had nice success offensively. So obviously, it was spun the defensive line was partially to blame and Bo Davis was no big loss.

Today, you can't sit here and tell me that people weren't saying Rumph was not generating pass rush with his defensive line and he is also no big loss. I could link every article about him leaving and direct you to the comments. Obviously, it isn't everybody and most of the Bama fans on SportsHoopla are fairly reasonable. Don't take my ramblings personally. Just know there is a nice segment of your fan base that isn't based in reality anymore with your recent success. They are drunk with success and spin everything to show Saban only lets people leave who can't hack it.

For instance, your OC leaving for Michigan. You had one of the best offensive seasons Bama has ever had under Saban if not the best. Yet many will claim no effort was made to retain him and him leaving is a good thing.

Hell, if you base it on that then we have morons who want Saban gone too, doesnt mean theyre in the intelligent portion of the fanbase(and yes we all have morons in our fanbases). The point many of us are trying to get across is that the intelligent and loyal Bama fans(real fans) are not upset that an assistant decides to leave, it happens every year and then we find as good or better and keep moving forward.

What i always love is the ones who get a kick out of the least little butthurt or sad news they can find on Alabama and its fans, as if you have us living in your heads all the time. after the loss to OU all we heard on here was how upset we all should be and the meltdowns we should be having, when we all just shrugged off the loss and let it go. It really pissed off some of you(wont name names) and got under your skin that we would not bite on getting hurt over a loss. Even had AU fans trying to pull us out over their loss on top of the OU loss.

So for the record, just know that coaches leave, we replace them and keep on moving forward without them as its the Saban process that keeps the machine moving and the assistants are but a piece to that puzzle and there are many pieces that fit in the NCAA, all you have to do is look.

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys are missing the point it's part of the "process" and the weak get processed out. Saban essentially pulled their schollys that's way Nick rolls baby!

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys are missing the point it's part of the "process" and the weak get processed out. Saban essentially pulled their schollys that's way Nick rolls baby!

This is one of the posters i was referring to as living rent free in his head. He lives Alabama football, just cant admit it to himself.:lol:

Wild Turkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is one of the posters i was referring to as living rent free in his head. He lives Alabama football, just cant admit it to himself.:lol:

Oh my rent is free for 365 days and took just one second to sign the lease.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh my rent is free for 365 days and took just one second to sign the lease.

You guys are going to run that second in the ground over and over, but forget that it didnt even take a second for the game to be over the last two years before this year, it was over before you stepped on the field. Gloat and enjoy it, that house of cards tumbles in November of this year.

Wild Turkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys are going to run that second in the ground over and over, but forget that it didnt even take a second for the game to be over the last two years before this year, it was over before you stepped on the field. Gloat and enjoy it, that house of cards tumbles in November of this year.

You're a little old for wet dream fantasies aren't you?