• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Now Avril?...

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I read that also. Major bummer, but with a few week of recovery they think he'll be fine. I'm not to sure myself , that's a type of injury that lingers.

I'm going to hope for the best.

C.Adl.C.Hox.Fan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Me too,

Hope for the best while expecting the worst...

dude82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just be glad this is happening in May and not August. This isn't necessarily a minor thing, but he's got plenty of time to rest it and recover to be ready for training camp/preseason games. I'll say this, though... between this and the Irvin suspension announcement, the trolls over at ESPN.com are falling all over themselves trashing the Seahawks in the comment sections of the articles. It's actually quite hilarious now that I don't have to put up with it on a regular basis. News like this is like adult videos and pictures to those guys.

C.Adl.C.Hox.Fan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It has been nice to escape it here.

"Shit that sucks and it sure helps us Niner fans" is one thing, but damn the trolling gets old.

Makes me kinda appreciate the days of flying under the radar.

Good call on the adult videos thing...

Jikkle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Depends on the severity but it's not good news either way since that's something that typically lingers.

Sure it won't keep him out of the lineup but if it's hanging around when the season starts that's going to have some impact on his effectiveness. It wouldn't be a big deal if he was a big body in the middle to clog things up but since he's a pass rusher that could impact his ability to explode off the ball.

Still a lot of bad mojo going around the hawks lately. Maybe Pete should call an exorcist.

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Depends on the severity but it's not good news either way since that's something that typically lingers.

Sure it won't keep him out of the lineup but if it's hanging around when the season starts that's going to have some impact on his effectiveness. It wouldn't be a big deal if he was a big body in the middle to clog things up but since he's a pass rusher that could impact his ability to explode off the ball.

Still a lot of bad mojo going around the hawks lately. Maybe Pete should call an exorcist.

Sadly sort of reminds me of all the hype going around the Eagles the year they brought in Jason Babin and Nnamdi Asomugha.

Rvnight18

True story
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Sadly sort of reminds me of all the hype going around the Eagles the year they brought in Jason Babin and Nnamdi Asomugha.

Yea but at least the hawks aren't dumb enough to call themselves the dream team.... Stupid eagles.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll defend the Eagles on this, it was only Vince Young who opened his mouth about being a dream team. The Eagles failed because there FA moves were guys that didn't fit the system correctly. Seattle's moves are guys that fit the system, plus Seattle already has a deep core of defensive players in place through great drafting. This is why Seattle will not have a season like the Eagles had.

Doublejive

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah the Eagles comparison is just silly,one thing about Avril's injury is that those do linger like said above I just experienced the same thing about six months ago and my doc said it could of been from me wearing sandals a lot lol,so wearing shoe's with a high arch helps to heal it.

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea but at least the hawks aren't dumb enough to call themselves the dream team.... Stupid eagles.

It has more to do with the city the Eagles are located in. If the Eagles had the Seahawks roster, they would be calling themselves dream team. Plus I think that title was more bestowed upon them by ESPN.

Osprey 1984

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its not really major unless he gets surgery or overplays during OTA's. He'll be ready before camp, its only May..

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Its only May" thank God for that!

dude82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It has more to do with the city the Eagles are located in. If the Eagles had the Seahawks roster, they would be calling themselves dream team. Plus I think that title was more bestowed upon them by ESPN.

It was Vince Young, actually. ESPN just took it and ran with it. The sports media loves that kind of crap.