• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Notre Dame Article

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I LOL'ed

Bringing Notre Dame back to the future - College Football News | FOX Sports on MSN

SOUTH BEND, Ind.
People waited. They lined up along the path, around the bushes. By the library, in front of Touchdown Jesus. “Here they come! Here they come!’’ And the Notre Dame football team slowly emerged from thin air, starting its traditional march to the stadium, though in a little different route than usual.

That’s OK. Fans knew where they would be. The new path had been big news.

Players marched in rows, in blue sport coats, khaki pants, green ties.

Along the path, as the players walked in front of Touchdown Jesus, the crowd got louder and thicker and it built into a frenzy. Boys sat on dads’ shoulders.

The march went into the stadium through Knute Rockne Gate. As you watched the whole thing, you wanted to suit up and play for the ghosts of Notre Dame.

And then? Well, then the Fighting Irish went inside and .got their butts kicked by South Florida, the youngest program in major college football, with no tradition and no history.

MarkOU

License to Thrill
Hoopla Cash
$ 287.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ND has been getting beat by Navy recently. It doesn't get any lower.

Disney Plorster

Taco Salad is not a salad
Hoopla Cash
$ 10.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I feel bad for my silly uncle who actually went to Notre Dame, and is a huge fan. He was like, this is our year. Maybe they will better as the season progresses though.

If they could learn to score in the red zone, they would have easily won the game.

mustangwatkins

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I remember when Bama was getting beat by everyone a few yrs back. I hurts. I didnt even look forward to College Football in the Late summer. Oh well .....glad I hung in there and they will be too hopefully.

Roll Tide