• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Nothing happened in Sports (that count) yesterday

Mike Oxlodge

I'm better looking than U
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I heard on some radio show last week I think that Vegas has his odds of making the final 53 at less than 50%.

I would for the Steelers to sign Tim Tebow. I think he can be an overall good football player if he's used properly. And god keeps a better eye on Big Ben during the off season.

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
heard an interesting take on tebow and hernandez last night on my way home

the thinking is tebow was brought it purely to help "save hernandez" from himself. the team may have noticed hernandez was "slipping" a bit off the field after he signed his deal, in a personal sense. maybe they sensed trouble and brought tebow in as a character guy...and someone hernandez knew and had a past with...

interestingly...98.5 made a reference to seeing tebow and brady throwign together and tom saying to tebow that hernandez "had become a handful" for the team or something to that effect...

RedSoxWorrld

Brock wears female undies
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

the thinking is tebow was brought it purely to help "save hernandez" from himself. the team may have noticed hernandez was "slipping" a bit off the field after he signed his deal, in a personal sense. maybe they sensed trouble and brought tebow in as a character guy...and someone hernandez knew and had a past with...

interestingly...98.5 made a reference to seeing tebow and brady throwign together and tom saying to tebow that hernandez "had become a handful" for the team or something to that effect...

that is a video from a game they played vs. Denver

bgko11

It gets u every time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
PS3...fuck Xbox...why pay for online?

Kill Confirmed is way better the TDM...check it out if you haven't...

this

PM me your PS3 name and I'll have my nephew shoot ya in the face

cerealboi

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,620.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

well now that Hernandez can no longer be saved, how 'bout they cut Timmy?

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did youse guise see the video of Gronk ending the interview when that guy wouldn't stop bringing up AH?

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Down, you on Xbox or PS3?

I just got on Black Ops II a couple of weeks ago on Xbox...I have a problem putting the controller down when I'm playing Team Deathmatch...My wife has been spending an awful lot of time at Dirt's place since I started playing..

Gotta keep the fridge stocked with the St Ides for my Nubian princess

Kate Upton

Hotter than Kate Upton
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would for the Steelers to sign Tim Tebow. I think he can be an overall good football player if he's used properly. And god keeps a better eye on Big Ben during the off season.

I don't know if Ben needs looking after anymore. He gets his r*pe fix at home now with no fear of prosecution.

Wouldn't hurt though. The backups they've had for the last 5 years or so have all been horrendous. Could Tebow be any worse?

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can the Dolphins make a dent in the Pats and the AFC east?

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this

PM me your PS3 name and I'll have my nephew shoot ya in the face

Dude, just cause the Jays started sucking doesn't mean you have to ignore us! Where you been? I missed your avatar.

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know if Ben needs looking after anymore. He gets his r*pe fix at home now with no fear of prosecution.

Wouldn't hurt though. The backups they've had for the last 5 years or so have all been horrendous. Could Tebow be any worse?

anyone doubt that ben has a recreation of a seedy bathroom stall in his basement where he drags his wife and forces her to play along in his fantasy of raping ugly girls in bathrooms?