• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Not re-signing Meredith

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not stubborn, just not foolish enough to pretend anything has been settled yet. In 2 years I will be right and I have no doubts about that. You'll catch up one day.
No. You won’t. You haven’t come close to being proven right, and two years down the road you’ll be even further from the truth. Get real, man.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No. You won’t. You haven’t come close to being proven right, and two years down the road you’ll be even further from the truth. Get real, man.
Nobody has been proven right or wrong. Kinda my point old man.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, with your logic, nobody will ever be proven right until you have.
What???? My logic is time will tell us. It's too early to know right yet. We got a first qtr lead but the game is a long way from over or decided. Remember the GB game this year??? It aint over till it's over.

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What???? My logic is time will tell us. It's too early to know right yet. We got a first qtr lead but the game is a long way from over or decided. Remember the GB game this year??? It aint over till it's over.
The Green Bay game has nothing to do with anything we are discussing.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only thing time has told us so far is:
* Howard is overrated
* Pace was right not signing Meredith due to questions of Meredith's health

In other words, the genius was right in both.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only thing time has told us so far is:
* Howard is overrated
* Pace was right not signing Meredith due to questions of Meredith's health

In other words, the genius was right in both.
Let's examine BS's right.

1. Howard - Best 3 year start of any RB in Bears history = bust BS is right tho.
2. Meredith - Good no resign because he has a injury but we paid a guy 10 times the amount who has the same injury. That also = BS was right. lol.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's examine BS's right.

1. Howard - Best 3 year start of any RB in Bears history = bust BS is right tho.
2. Meredith - Good no resign because he has a injury but we paid a guy 10 times the amount who has the same injury. That also = BS was right. lol.

1. Best 3 years and i still got it right. That's how good I am. I see through the stats.
2. Never said anything about signing of the other guy. Nice strawman. It's obvious, not signing Meredith (another dime a dozen overrated by Bear fans) WR was the right move.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. Best 3 years and i still got it right. That's how good I am. I see through the stats.
2. Never said anything about signing of the other guy. Nice strawman. It's obvious, not signing Meredith (another dime a dozen overrated by Bear fans) WR was the right move.

YGGCeFT.gif

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still think we fkd up not resigning Cam. He wont be fully healthy for a year yet. Good cheap young WR. And Gabriel surprised me altho I still think he kinda sucks and is a one trick poney that is over paid. It may seem I was wrong right now but that will change.

Holy shit, you are dense. lol

It's over dude.

It's been a year and 3 months. Meredith is what he is at this point. There has never - and will never be a 2 year waiting period to come back from an ACL.

Burton is top ten in every receiving category for TE's. 3rd in TD's. Paid the 8th highest TE contract.

Gabriel is on pace for 70 receptions and 800+ yards. As is Robinson, despite missing three games.

Meredith isn't even a glint on the NFL radar.

Stop, Noon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Holy shit, you are dense. lol

It's over dude.

It's been a year and 3 months. Meredith is what he is at this point. There has never - and will never be a 2 year waiting period to come back from an ACL.

Burton is top ten in every receiving category for TE's. 3rd in TD's. Paid the 8th highest TE contract.

Gabriel is on pace for 70 receptions and 800+ yards. As is Robinson, despite missing three games.

Meredith isn't even a glint on the NFL radar.

Stop, Noon
Sure its over all players involved are out of the league. The future will not happen. Besides we can see it anyway.