• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Not pretty tonight

Warpath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll go away on my own accord. And will end this discussion now because it was well past being pointless a long time ago. If I see a football related discussion down the road and feel compelled to respond, I will. If you can't respond to those kinds of replies with civil points or counterpoints in the future, don't bother replying to me at all.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not interested in fake apologies from idiots I don't respect. Fuck off.

Look I'm being sincere. I came on a little strong instead of playing nice and just simply asking if you drink or not. So therefore I'm sorry for that, and sorry for calling you a liar.

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not interested in fake apologies from idiots I don't respect. Fuck off.

and we're not interested in dealing with trolls.

I read your board... don't comment on it often...

You own fan base does consider you a troll

thats about as sad as you can get hoss

Warpath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and we're not interested in dealing with trolls.

I read your board... don't comment on it often...

You own fan base does consider you a troll

thats about as sad as you can get hoss

I was going to send you a private message about this. But you have that function turned off. So I'll just say you are full of shit and leave it at that. Feel free to PM me or leave names in this thread of any Redskin fan who's called me a troll though. Otherwise you are talking out of your ass.

Past that, as I said, I'm done with these BS back and forths.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's up guys? I tried to start a thread, but couldn't.

I've read a bunch of the threads over the last few weeks and am disappointed to see that what was killing ESPN, just seemed to move over here, but without the multitude of threads that allowed you to avoid the crap if you didn't feel like dealing with it. Too bad, I was hoping after the talk of mods not dealing with that kind of crap that they would actually do something about it. Anyone find a board where people actually talk Football, or more on point talk about the Dallas Cowboys, but without constant bickering and name calling?

snookdad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The problem with the back in forth is each ego involved has to get the last word.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I've read a bunch of the threads over the last few weeks and am disappointed to see that what was killing ESPN, just seemed to move over here, but without the multitude of threads that allowed you to avoid the crap if you didn't feel like dealing with it. Too bad, I was hoping after the talk of mods not dealing with that kind of crap that they would actually do something about it. Anyone find a board where people actually talk Football, or more on point talk about the Dallas Cowboys, but without constant bickering and name calling?

Welcome aboard J. Many of us were hoping you'd show up. Yes I know I can get into the name calling game. I often tell myself I'm done with that part of the boards then something said gets me into it. Anyway I hope you can deal with it a little. FYI, this board is not as bad as it was at Disney. We have a lot less trolls and many trolls representing the Cowboy have been told to keep it here or be banned. Give it time you'll see it is better.

Also as for starting a post they have a minimum time you must reply to a thread before you can start your own thread, this keeps guys from making a name just to be an ass. I think the count requirement was 20 but they lowered it some, not sure how much though.

Last edited by a moderator:

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Glad to finally see you here bruh

Yeah I was under the impression trolling wasnt allowed here either....... seems it went from strict to anything flies to allow traffic kinda fast ...

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was going to send you a private message about this. But you have that function turned off. So I'll just say you are full of shit and leave it at that. Feel free to PM me or leave names in this thread of any Redskin fan who's called me a troll though. Otherwise you are talking out of your ass.

Past that, as I said, I'm done with these BS back and forths.
Once again, drama. No football talk.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Glad to finally see you here bruh

Yeah I was under the impression trolling wasnt allowed here either....... seems it went from strict to anything flies to allow traffic kinda fast ...

Hey Twist, what's up buddy. you too Manster. And P Day and everyone else too. I'm guessing some of the names are ESPN guys under different names, so I'll try to learn.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey Twist, what's up buddy. you too Manster. And P Day and everyone else too. I'm guessing some of the names are ESPN guys under different names, so I'll try to learn.

Glad to see you jarntt

also saw paulinatlanta pop through.

Both you boys bring solid football opinions and discussions
:suds:

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Glad to see jarnett and PaulinAtlanta. Two of some of my favorite posters from espn.

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I haven't been trolling, twit. You aren't better than anyone.
Once again, nice intelligent football talk. And you have the nerve to private message me and tell me twist is the drama queen in here, lol.

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't complain about the drama when you tried to contribute to it. There are plenty of football related posts in this thread, you chose to tell me I should drink and do drugs rather than respond to football related conversation. So good luck with that rectal cancer.
I guess you don't comprehend what you read missy. All I said when you were having your tirade and hissy fit with manster, pday and others was, maybe if you would have TRIED some of those things it would have made you a nicer person. There was nothing in my response that suggested you be a drunk or drug addict. Wow, like I said, a drama queen. You remind me of TRS, Erika and sharif ocker.

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Earl...

With Garcon the Redskins scored 31.25 points per game
Without Garcon the Redskins scored 23.25 points per game
In the one game without Garcon AND Davis, only 13 points

And we've already discussed the win loss record with and without him.

Go ahead and continue to ignore the facts.

Finally after like 10 pages, you brought something concrete. And even still then, you leave out important variables. I'm pretty sure you are including the first game when he missed the last three quarters in which they scored 30 points. Or games like the Eagles one when he was not a factor at all yet they scored over 30 points.

Garcon has played for your team for all of 10 games. There is really no proof that he is this big difference maker (and vital to your team) you make him out to be despite your stats (which again leave out important variables). Scoring 13 points against the Panthers was an aberration and again, a small sample size, and only one game worth of sample size at that. For one game, Matt Flynn looked as good as Aaron Rodgers against the Lions two years ago in the season finale. For one game, Kirk Cousins looked as good as RG3 against the Browns. For one game, the Washington Redskins beat the eventual Super Bowl champions after losing RG3 to injury. I could go on and on. See the point?

The biggest difference makers for the Redskins last year were clearly RG3, Alfred Morris, and a healthy offensive line while the defense improved down the stretch. Is Garcon an explosive weapon? Yes, but not necessarily essential for the Redskins to be successful. But you can keep over-hyping him all you want based on skewed stats, small samples, and the fact that your team overpaid for him. It's cute.

If you wanna throw out absolute facts while ignoring important variables, the Redskins last year had a better winning percentage with Garcon than they did with RG3, Morris, Fletcher, etc.. Hey, the Redskins even had a better winning percentage without RG3 than they did with him. These are facts too and you can't ignore them. This is why your logic is horrible. Facts alone don't stand tall in an argument when you leave out important variables.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Finally after like 10 pages, you brought something concrete. And even still then, you leave out important variables. I'm pretty sure you are including the first game when he missed the last three quarters in which they scored 30 points. Or games like the Eagles one when he was not a factor at all yet they scored over 30 points.

Garcon has played for your team for all of 10 games. There is really no proof that he is this big difference maker (and vital to your team) you make him out to be despite your stats (which again leave out important variables). Scoring 13 points against the Panthers was an aberration and again, a small sample size, and only one game worth of sample size at that. For one game, Matt Flynn looked as good as Aaron Rodgers against the Lions two years ago in the season finale. For one game, Kirk Cousins looked as good as RG3 against the Browns. For one game, the Washington Redskins beat the eventual Super Bowl champions after losing RG3 to injury. I could go on and on. See the point?

The biggest difference makers for the Redskins last year were clearly RG3, Alfred Morris, and a healthy offensive line while the defense improved down the stretch. Is Garcon an explosive weapon? Yes, but not necessarily essential for the Redskins to be successful. But you can keep over-hyping him all you want based on skewed stats, small samples, and the fact that your team overpaid for him. It's cute.

If you wanna throw out absolute facts while ignoring important variables, the Redskins last year had a better winning percentage with Garcon than they did with RG3, Morris, Fletcher, etc.. Hey, the Redskins even had a better winning percentage without RG3 than they did with him. These are facts too and you can't ignore them. This is why your logic is horrible. Facts alone don't stand tall in an argument when you leave out important variables.
well you know what they say about all us sports fans

Stats to us are like Facts to lawyers...... we can make them say whatever we want :becky:

Warpath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess you don't comprehend what you read missy. All I said when you were having your tirade and hissy fit with manster, pday and others was, maybe if you would have TRIED some of those things it would have made you a nicer person. There was nothing in my response that suggested you be a drunk or drug addict. Wow, like I said, a drama queen. You remind me of TRS, Erika and sharif ocker.

You remind me of the same person you've always been on the ESPN forums. You liked to create your own drama on the ESPN Redskin forums, quite a bit. So, save it.

Warpath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You asked for the statistics and I gave them to you. The Panther's game is an example of what happens when you are missing your two best targets. You want to minimize it, call them average, not vital to the Redskins or whatever, that's fine. It's just not accurate.

They scored a touchdown more points a game with him than without him. They won more games with him than without him over the sample size of a full season.