• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Not pretty tonight

Warpath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just about every person popped for dui plead not guilty. Fact is I called bs unless you were a teetotaler. Had simply responded with you don't drink it was over. But like I said beat the dui drum but then keep your mouth shut when trolls call out skins legal issues. You know you are by one of the loudest to complain about trolls, yet here you are fucking trolling.

Look, asshole. I told you flat out I never drove while intoxicated. You called me a "lying ______" to close your response. So I explained myself further and told you to fuck off for calling me a liar. If you hadn't called me a "lying _____", I would have simply explained myself further without telling you to fuck off. Either way, at this point, fuck off. Don't talk to me about trolling when you can't reply to me without insults.

apratt21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"I only count last two games because we now finally have a front office, coach and team"

and all Romo playoff games get counted and who could forget the two NFC championship games? Those count! AND everyone knows the two championships in 12 team leagues when they wore leather helmets equal 5 super bowl championships. THOSE count by golly...anyone that dares to mention 5 Lombardi's OR the all time record between the teams, OR all time playoff wins, OR division championships are clearly living in the past.

I must say.....You will fit in well
I was just tryn to hit a nerve with you guys over here with the last two game deal:gaah:but clearly we don't like each other on the playn field and just thought this thread needed a way to end.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Allow me to play mediator. Clearly aint no one gonna win here, and clearly aint no one gonna say they lost this argument neither. I suspect that all parties involve would actually like to break free of this thread but continually get pulled back in to defend his honor. This same dialect could go on for months. I propose the way we settle any argument from this point forward is on the playing field. Now how bout it fellas. Let's all shake hands and let the players come out swinging. OK good. So if my math is correct then so far Redskins are up and winning 2 nil. I only count last two games because we now finally have a front office, coach and team. There, peace restored.

How about this instead. I an opposing fan doesn't like what he's reading, let him say his piece (I could even understand a few hours of discussion) then leave. I have posted on the skins board on the ears, even made a few troll remarks, but I wouldn't beat that drum for days much less weeks. We know bovey doesn't agree with us.OK we get it. Now it's time for the troll to go home. I will say one thing if I stop by your page and that ass is complaining about trolls I will call him on it. I don't bash all fans from other boards. Kevin and Shark are more than welcome as far as I'm concerned, yes they can throw a troll remark now and then, but they also know when to quit.

Warpath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How about this instead. I an opposing fan doesn't like what he's reading, let him say his piece (I could even understand a few hours of discussion) then leave. I have posted on the skins board on the ears, even made a few troll remarks, but I wouldn't beat that drum for days much less weeks. We know bovey doesn't agree with us.OK we get it. Now it's time for the troll to go home. I will say one thing if I stop by your page and that ass is complaining about trolls I will call him on it. I don't bash all fans from other boards. Kevin and Shark are more than welcome as far as I'm concerned, yes they can throw a troll remark now and then, but they also know when to quit.

At this point it's not about whether I agree with you regarding football or not. 80% of my responses have been me defending myself over personal attacks that have been tossed my way.

You don't know when to fucking quit either. You keep fueling the fire.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look, asshole. I told you flat out I never drove while intoxicated. You called me a "lying ______" to close your response. So I explained myself further and told you to fuck off for calling me a liar. If you hadn't called me a "lying _____", I would have simply explained myself further without telling you to fuck off. Either way, at this point, fuck off. Don't talk to me about trolling when you can't reply to me without insults.

And Clinton never had sexual relations with Monica. Yes I did end my post with that line but I started it with BS unless you are a teetotaler. It should have been very simple to say. "That's right, I don't drink." Had this happened this issue is closed. FYI this is the Cowboys board. Therefore you fuck off.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was just tryn to hit a nerve with you guys over here with the last two game deal:gaah:but clearly we don't like each other on the playn field and just thought this thread needed a way to end.

no problem here....bovey won't let this thread end....post count say's as much. Funny part? he knows this is the cowboy board and getting what he expected. the same shit he cry's about on the skids board.
That by definition is a troll

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At this point it's not about whether I agree with you regarding football or not. 80% of my responses have been me defending myself over personal attacks that have been tossed my way.

You won't need to defend yourself if you get the fuck out.

Warpath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And Clinton never had sexual relations with Monica. Yes I did end my post with that line but I started it with BS unless you are a teetotaler. It should have been very simple to say. "That's right, I don't drink." Had this happened this issue is closed. FYI this is the Cowboys board. Therefore you fuck off.

It would have been very simple for you not to be a complete dickhead too, but you were. So I responded in kind. And you whine "troll" over it. If you don't want people responding to you a certain way, then watch what you say. You'll avoid a whole lot of bullshit.

Warpath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I wouldn't be here replying or defending myself, if you'd shut the fuck up. Thread would have died a long time ago without bullshit from you and Pday.

Last edited by a moderator:

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Allow me to play mediator. Clearly aint no one gonna win here, and clearly aint no one gonna say they lost this argument neither. I suspect that all parties involve would actually like to break free of this thread but continually get pulled back in to defend his honor. This same dialect could go on for months. I propose the way we settle any argument from this point forward is on the playing field. Now how bout it fellas. Let's all shake hands and let the players come out swinging. OK good. So if my math is correct then so far Redskins are up and winning 2 nil. I only count last two games because we now finally have a front office, coach and team. There, peace restored.

You were doing well till the 2 nil business. It's either 0-0 and we'll find out soon enough, or both entire histories are on display. Otherwise, you say 2 nil, I say 5 Super Bowl Championships. I prefer the here and now, I think this is the Cowboys year

Eastbay

We Dem Boyz!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Funny thing is I have been to the Skins page, rarely post though, and he is one of the biggest complainers of trollling. That bitch is nothing more than a fucking hypocrite. :laugh3:

:agree:

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Warpath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will say one thing if I stop by your page and that ass is complaining about trolls I will call him on it. I don't bash all fans from other boards.

Try it. In fact, come on over and talk some football, I will be sure to give you a taste of your own BS if you ever show.

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I haven't been trolling, twit. You aren't better than anyone.

I was actually decent to you ...

You have been and still are trolling

You get people banned for doing exactly what you are doing here. How much of a bitch do you want to act like?

Like I said I was decent towards you..... stayed out of it for the most part and just read. If you don't think you are a troll you are the only one .... and that includes your own fan base.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I haven't been trolling, twit. You aren't better than anyone.

What ever fuck face. You trolled the moment you came here to talk shit about Brent, using Eastbay as an excuse. I give East shit for trolling, but at least he doesn't resort to making excuses. See that makes East better than you too, you fucking troll. :finger:

Warpath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was actually decent to you ...

You have been and still are trolling

You get people banned for doing exactly what you are doing here. How much of a bitch do you want to act like?

Like I said I was decent towards you..... stayed out of it for the most part and just read. If you don't think you are a troll you are the only one .... and that includes your own fan base.

False on so many fronts that it's ridiculous. Probably should have stayed out of it.

First, I haven't gotten anyone banned.

Second, including my own fanbase? Call BS on that one. Some of your own fanbase has pointed out the bullshit comments hurled at me by idiots like Manster.

The only instance that would even resemble trolling was when I used one of Eastbay's catch phrases against him. Everything else has been in response to BS thrown my way.

Warpath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What ever fuck face. You trolled the moment you came here to talk shit about Brent, using Eastbay as an excuse. I give East shit for trolling, but at least he doesn't resort to making excuses. See that makes East better than you too, you fucking troll. :finger:

Probably the only person who's a bigger moron than you are, Eastbay.