• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Not one TD scored at the Wisconsin spring game

ugafan6612

Oh I really like boobs
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Won't ever see them play for a national championship either......glad I'm an Auburn fan

lakers_oh_snap.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last edited by a moderator:

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Won't ever see them play for a national championship either......glad I'm an Auburn fan

Cam Newton's eligibility is up. There are not any more national titles to be had for Auburn. And I've seen Nebraska play for plenty of national championships in my lifetime. More than you have, that's for damn sure.

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn Blackshirt just bitch slapped him LMFAO

Jim Rome is Flaming

Check that, Chris Everett
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually, Nebraska is a blue blood football program that is currently stuck in mediocrity because we handled a coaching situation poorly years back. This isn't a permanent placement however and Nebraska will eventually return to prominence in time. You only have to look around at other storied programs of the past to see them all have a drought before rising again, some take more times than others depending on the situation.

Now if you want to talk about a middle of the road football program...

Wisconsin Badgers
0 National Championships
14 Conference Championships
3 Rose Bowl Wins (I only bring this up because you badger fans care so much about the pathetic Rose Bowl)
25 Bowl Game Appearances 11-14 in those games

Now lets look at the program you called 'middle of the road'

Nebraska Cornhuskers
5 National Championships (More NC's than your fucking Rose Bowl Wins LOL)
46 Conference Championships (Yes, this is almost roughly 4x the amount Wisconsin has)
50 Bowl Game Appearances 25-25 in those games

You brought up "BCS Bowl Games"

Out of Nebraska's 50 Bowl Appearances, 29 of them were in the modern day BCS Bowls of Orange/Fiesta/Sugar/Rose.

Wisconsin's a fucking piece of shit program when you compare the two, do you really want to go down this path?

Show me where I said Wisconsin is a blue-blood. Before Barry took over, Wisconsin football was a joke. Thankfully, I wasn't born in 1900 and in all honesty, could not care less about Wisconsin's record between 1900 and 2000. So congrats on your history, if you care that much about it than yeah Nebraska football has a far better history than Wisconsin football. I still would rather cut my junk off than be a Nebraska fan. I'll be more than content throwing up the W whenever Nebraska is unlucky enough to visit Camp Randall. On Wisconsin.

Jim Rome is Flaming

Check that, Chris Everett
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually, Nebraska is a blue blood football program that is currently stuck in mediocrity because we handled a coaching situation poorly years back. This isn't a permanent placement however and Nebraska will eventually return to prominence in time. You only have to look around at other storied programs of the past to see them all have a drought before rising again, some take more times than others depending on the situation.

Now if you want to talk about a middle of the road football program...

Wisconsin Badgers
0 National Championships
14 Conference Championships
3 Rose Bowl Wins (I only bring this up because you badger fans care so much about the pathetic Rose Bowl)
25 Bowl Game Appearances 11-14 in those games

Now lets look at the program you called 'middle of the road'

Nebraska Cornhuskers
5 National Championships (More NC's than your fucking Rose Bowl Wins LOL)
46 Conference Championships (Yes, this is almost roughly 4x the amount Wisconsin has)
50 Bowl Game Appearances 25-25 in those games

You brought up "BCS Bowl Games"

Out of Nebraska's 50 Bowl Appearances, 29 of them were in the modern day BCS Bowls of Orange/Fiesta/Sugar/Rose.

Wisconsin's a fucking piece of shit program when you compare the two, do you really want to go down this path?

almost roughly 4x you say? 46/14 = 3.29. You are "almost roughly" struggling with 2nd grade math.

Blaise Winter

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is this suppose to be an insult? I don't care that Nebraska doesn't have a professional sports team. I like the Niners and couldn't care less about other sports. Since you asked about professional sports though I see we've spanked your Green Bay Fudge Packers ass and ended their season the past two years. Before you wonder why I would be a niners fan or accuse me of being a bandwagon I was born in Northern Cali and grew up there and moved to Lincoln later in my life/attended college at UNL. :clap: Both my football teams topple yours sir.

Really? The Niners have more than 13 NFL championships? And they've won a Super Bowl over the last decade? A couple meaningless wins over the last few seasons where the Niners haven't done SHIT in the playoffs is the best you got? Weren't they straight-up HORRIBLE for decades since their last Super Bowl ring while the Packers were compiling the best record in the NFL + 2 championships? Remember, you fuckers (LOL, you live in NEBRASKA, so I guess "those fuckers") were founded at the end of WWII: the 60 year anniversary is right around the corner, and you have 5 championships TOTAL in all that time. Clap clap. Literally everyone ranks the Packers over the Niners, who until 2 seasons ago were 8-0 / 14-1 (the one loss was by 3 points) in recent play against the "vaunted" Niners. Forgot all about those decades, huh? Talk about Johnny Cum Lately (from a Johnny Cum Too Soon).

:lol::lol:

BigRedMoe

Highly Polished Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Show me where I said Wisconsin is a blue-blood. Before Barry took over, Wisconsin football was a joke. Thankfully, I wasn't born in 1900 and in all honesty, could not care less about Wisconsin's record between 1900 and 2000. So congrats on your history, if you care that much about it than yeah Nebraska football has a far better history than Wisconsin football. I still would rather cut my junk off than be a Nebraska fan. I'll be more than content throwing up the W whenever Nebraska is unlucky enough to visit Camp Randall. On Wisconsin.
You do realize that the guy you credit with turning your program around is a former Husker LB who played under Devaney, right? That's pretty funny considering your disdain.

Blackshirt

Who is Mike Riley?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really? The Niners have more than 13 NFL championships? And they've won a Super Bowl over the last decade? A couple meaningless wins over the last few seasons where the Niners haven't done SHIT in the playoffs is the best you got? Weren't they straight-up HORRIBLE for decades since their last Super Bowl ring while the Packers were compiling the best record in the NFL + 2 championships? Remember, you fuckers (LOL, you live in NEBRASKA, so I guess "those fuckers") were founded at the end of WWII: the 60 year anniversary is right around the corner, and you have 5 championships TOTAL in all that time. Clap clap. Literally everyone ranks the Packers over the Niners, who until 2 seasons ago were 8-0 / 14-1 (the one loss was by 3 points) in recent play against the "vaunted" Niners. Forgot all about those decades, huh? Talk about Johnny Cum Lately (from a Johnny Cum Too Soon).

:lol::lol:

San Francisco has more Super Bowls than Green Bay and has been a better franchise since both were in the same league of play. The only reason Green Bay is stacked in 'Championships' is because they were literally one of the first football teams ever founded. There were literally 9 other fucking teams Green Bay had to contest against for the first 30 years of their existence. Acknowledging Green Bay for being something special before 70% of the current NFL existed is laughable. We might as well say Harvard/Yale/Princeton are the #1/2/3 schools in College football still.:lame:

Blackshirt

Who is Mike Riley?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You didn't say Wisconsin was a blue-blood. You said Nebraska was a middle of the road program. Which in turn, Nebraska is actually a blue-blood program...and Wisconsin is a middle of the road program.:clap:

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You didn't say Wisconsin was a blue-blood. You said Nebraska was a middle of the road program. Which in turn, Nebraska is actually a blue-blood program...and Wisconsin is a middle of the road program.:clap:

tumblr_lvnv62xwlg1qmnwwpo1_r1_400.gif

whywork2

Archduke of Guacamole
Hoopla Cash
$ 381.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think what Wisconsin did to Nebraska was more of a ball kicking than a bitch slapping.

Blaise Winter

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
San Francisco has more Super Bowls than Green Bay and has been a better franchise since both were in the same league of play. The only reason Green Bay is stacked in 'Championships' is because they were literally one of the first football teams ever founded. There were literally 9 other fucking teams Green Bay had to contest against for the first 30 years of their existence. Acknowledging Green Bay for being something special before 70% of the current NFL existed is laughable. We might as well say Harvard/Yale/Princeton are the #1/2/3 schools in College football still.:lame:

As I stated, San Fran was a franchise for 35 years before winning their first championship - if it were so easy, why couldn't the "godlike" Niners do it? Maybe because San Fran is a shit franchise outside less than 15 years of success (out of 60) where they won every single title they own? Nice job on that single run, while the Packers have won championships in 6 different decades in every historical era while the Niners were the joke of the league outside their fluke 13 year run.

San Fran jumped the AAFC in the 1940s and has been playing in the NFL (not that anyone noticed) since 1950. You don't even know the history of your supposed "favorite NFL team" you submoronic fucking ape!

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Blackshirt

Who is Mike Riley?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As I stated, San Fran was a franchise for 35 years before winning their first championship - if it were so easy, why couldn't the "godlike" Niners do it? Maybe because San Fran is a shit franchise outside less than 15 years of success (out of 60) where they won every single title they own? Nice job on that single run, while the Packers have won championships in 6 different decades in every historical era while the Niners were the joke of the league outside their fluke 13 year run.

San Fran jumped the AAFC in the 1940s and has been playing in the NFL (not that anyone noticed) since 1950. You don't even know the history of your supposed "favorite NFL team" you submoronic fucking ape!

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

I couldn't care less about football prior to the 1970 NFL merge seeing as the sport changed entirely on how it was played. Hang onto those cobwebbed trophies Green Bay won against teams that don't even exist anymore.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I couldn't care less about football prior to the 1970 NFL merge seeing as the sport changed entirely on how it was played. Hang onto those cobwebbed trophies Green Bay won against teams that don't even exist anymore.

Pre-Super Bowl championships are just as valid as Super Bowl Championships.

-Detroit Lions fan

Blackshirt

Who is Mike Riley?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pre-Super Bowl championships are just as valid as Super Bowl Championships.

-Detroit Lions fan

Might as well tell Alabama/Notre Dame/Oklahoma that they're tier two schools behind Princeton/Yale and Harvard in football then.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Might as well tell Alabama/Notre Dame/Oklahoma that they're tier two schools behind Princeton/Yale and Harvard in football then.

Who ever said that they were on par with those Ivy league schools?

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol, you're fucking with me.

I'm a casual Lions fan, if I can't cling to pre SuperBowl titles I would have to kill myself. ONE PLAYOFF WIN IN THE SUPERBOWL ERA:L:L:L