• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

norris game 3 jays

tedman2012

Hoopla Cash
$ 981.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
stinson screw brittons era . you on yours now big boy

tedman2012

Hoopla Cash
$ 981.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
will be hell if we have to use another pitcher this game .

tedman2012

Hoopla Cash
$ 981.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lough this is his game !!!!

tedman2012

Hoopla Cash
$ 981.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
norris said they changed sign in the 3 run inning and that was the difference in the game . they think the jays was getting tipped off on pitch some how . but we can't prove it .

ThruTheEyesOfRuby

Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
norris said they changed sign in the 3 run inning and that was the difference in the game . they think the jays was getting tipped off on pitch some how . but we can't prove it .

Given their little inspection slant of Gonzo's glove the other day I wouldn't put that past them. The little wankers!

Wish I could have seen this game, it must've been hella fun to see the floodgates open at the end of the game.

O's getting a little mojo back.. can't believe this was the first game they scored 10 runs or more in consecutive games since 2008 (that's what the ESPN recap says), but I'll take it. (Still, did a "wow, really?" double-take) Run differential doesn't mean that much to me, but when I look at the standings, it's still nice to see the O's on the plus side.

Cruz in the 2nd slot... guessin' that's gonna be a keeper for now. (And hell, why not, right? Even if he isn't the proverbial #2 guy you'd expect in a line-up. Let's run with it for now.)

And good to see Bud hold his own again. That's what a #4 or #5 guy does. (I still see him as that.. not a slam on him, but the guys who have proven their own and gutted it out for us on our team still hold precedence with me. Namely Chen and Gonzo.)

tedman2012

Hoopla Cash
$ 981.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Given their little inspection slant of Gonzo's glove the other day I wouldn't put that past them. The little wankers!

Wish I could have seen this game, it must've been hella fun to see the floodgates open at the end of the game.

O's getting a little mojo back.. can't believe this was the first game they scored 10 runs or more in consecutive games since 2008 (that's what the ESPN recap says), but I'll take it. (Still, did a "wow, really?" double-take) Run differential doesn't mean that much to me, but when I look at the standings, it's still nice to see the O's on the plus side.

Cruz in the 2nd slot... guessin' that's gonna be a keeper for now. (And hell, why not, right? Even if he isn't the proverbial #2 guy you'd expect in a line-up. Let's run with it for now.)

And good to see Bud hold his own again. That's what a #4 or #5 guy does. (I still see him as that.. not a slam on him, but the guys who have proven their own and gutted it out for us on our team still hold precedence with me. Namely Chen and Gonzo.)
i like manny at no.2 drop put cruz at 4 !!!

with nick , manny , davis , cruz , matt , aj , nolan hardy , schoop they can play and beat anyone

calfan810

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i like manny at no.2 drop put cruz at 4 !!!

with nick , manny , davis , cruz , matt , aj , nolan hardy , schoop they can play and beat anyone

Can ease him into the 2 spot why he's coming back