• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Toronto Blue Jays @ White Sox

Jiddy

I wear my Meatball Badge with honor.
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love you bud.

I just don't give a crap what you think about Kannapolis. I am not here to convince anyone of anything. I will point out that Kannapolis (Lower A) is where draft picks from each team play each other. When Kanny wins - it means the Sox are drafting well. The increase in minor league wins is proof the Sox are getting their stuff together to bring talent to the Majors.

If anyone is not interested in what I am posting - don't read it.
I’ll bite. I live in the middle of Florida League A-ball. Never in my life have I seen direct correlation between A-ball team success and MLB team success. Any individual player that shows promise is long gone to AA or higher before the record of the team is relevant.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’ll bite. I live in the middle of Florida League A-ball. Never in my life have I seen direct correlation between A-ball team success and MLB team success. Any individual player that shows promise is long gone to AA or higher before the record of the team is relevant.
If that's what you think is the point of my post - I'll agree with you. I don't work for White Sox marketing. I'm a fan. If I can squeeze some joy out of the White Sox minor league effort - and share it with the board - it doesn't mean I'm predicting epic times ahead. I don't think I need to be attacked for a point of view I am not pushing.

It is an objective and provable fact that the White Sox draft picks and the White Minor League teams are doing better than they have in years. I think that is worth mentioning. It is what it is. I'm excited personally because bonified prospects are multiple by position - and not just a Jimenez - or a Robert Jr. - or a Cease making their way through a minor league system that racks up losing records.

Oh - ok - now you guys can go back to rubbing your negative vibes against each other for the stimulation that brings you every single day.

Jiddy

I wear my Meatball Badge with honor.
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If that's what you think is the point of my post - I'll agree with you. I don't work for White Sox marketing. I'm a fan. If I can squeeze some joy out of the White Sox minor league effort - and share it with the board - it doesn't mean I'm predicting epic times ahead. I don't think I need to be attacked for a point of view I am not pushing.

It is an objective and provable fact that the White Sox draft picks and the White Minor League teams are doing better than they have in years. I think that is worth mentioning. It is what it is. I'm excited personally because bonified prospects are multiple by position - and not just a Jimenez - or a Robert Jr. - or a Cease making their way through a minor league system that racks up losing records.

Oh - ok - now you guys can go back to rubbing your negative vibes against each other for the stimulation that brings you every single day.
ef2b4bf4-e3f6-499f-a2b6-2913ac6a45b9_text.gif

idseer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
8 in a row ... 12 of 13!

bet the sox are still making money. after all, that's all that matters.