• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Noooooooooo

Nightcrawler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Draymond won defensive player of the year. Really?

Couldn't happen to a classier guy. :gaah:

People wouldn't hate the guy if he would just shut up and play, but he has to yell at the refs 50 times a game. He's the biggest douche in the NBA and it's not close. He could give Dennis rodman a run for his money.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Draymond won defensive player of the year. Really?

Couldn't happen to a classier guy. :gaah:

People wouldn't hate the guy if he would just shut up and play, but he has to yell at the refs 50 times a game. He's the biggest douche in the NBA and it's not close. He could give Dennis rodman a run for his money.

He absolutely deserved it. Kawhi has won two already and I view them as equals defensively. I think the top 3 from this season will comprise the serious candidate list for the next two years at least.

Nightcrawler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He absolutely deserved it. Kawhi has won two already and I view them as equals defensively. I think the top 3 from this season will comprise the serious candidate list for the next two years at least.

Kawhi is better defensively. Look at what Durant did to the cavaliers. Before Kawhi went down in game 1 because of Zaza's dirty play, Durant was very quiet because of Leonard's defense. I think Draymond is fortunate that he doesn't have to guard all of the really talented players on the warriors. It definitely helps his defensive stats.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kawhi is better defensively. Look at what Durant did to the cavaliers. Before Kawhi went down in game 1 because of Zaza's dirty play, Durant was very quiet because of Leonard's defense. I think Draymond is fortunate that he doesn't have to guard all of the really talented players on the warriors. It definitely helps his defensive stats.

Cmon man.

They are both great. You are basing this off of 1 half. They have very different roles on their teams. Yes, there are more elite wing players that Kawhi defends, but Dray is more important to the overall defense of his team than Kawhi is. The Spurs would still be really good defensively without Leonard. The Warriors would be Middle of the pack without Green.

If you want Kawhi to win DPOY every year, then LeBron should win MVP every year. It does not work like that. But, I bet you won't be complaining if Kawhi wins MVP next year.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Every day that passes without Draymond Green getting punched in the face, is a bad day

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
imagesJY5PXOPP.jpg