• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Nodl Claimed by Carolina

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Weasels and lumps of shit... Yep, thats NY and Philly for ya. ;)

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shhh!!! I got new gear on order, cant wait to start playing again.

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nodl Claimed

by the canes

the flyers will regret this. decent size, good speed, responsible defensively, can play the PK and has filled in at times in the top 6, and he's cheap. but by all means, keep shelley who can manage 4 minutes/game on a good night, might drop the gloves once this season, and costs almost twice as much. i understand your thought process perfectly. the ONLY sense this makes is if the flyers felt they owed nodl the shot and then catered to him by waiving him, similar to the Zherdev situation last year, but i highly doubt that was the case.

to me, this guy has patrick sharp II written all over him. good luck nodl, make homer regret it.

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
by the canes

the flyers will regret this. decent size, good speed, responsible defensively, can play the PK and has filled in at times in the top 6, and he's cheap. but by all means, keep shelley who can manage 4 minutes/game on a good night, might drop the gloves once this season, and costs almost twice as much. i understand your thought process perfectly. the ONLY sense this makes is if the flyers felt they owed nodl the shot and then catered to him by waiving him, similar to the Zherdev situation last year, but i highly doubt that was the case.

to me, this guy has patrick sharp II written all over him. good luck nodl, make homer regret it.

I agree with most of this but no way no how will this light shooter ever get to Sharps offensive ability no where near.

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nodl Claimed by 'Canes

Just figured one more wouldn't hurt. ;)

4thstreet

You should pay me for being here!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,850.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
by the canes

This drives me absolutely fucking nuts.Waiving guys that play and contribute decently over a useless piece of shit like Shelley.Aaaaaaaaarrrrrrggggghhhhhhhh

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
More Nodl threads in 1 afternoon than in the 3+ years he played for us.

dspice07

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
This drives me absolutely fucking nuts.Waiving guys that play and contribute decently over a useless piece of shit like Shelley.Aaaaaaaaarrrrrrggggghhhhhhhh

1 point in 12 games, - 1, avg 10 min/game ......am i missing something here?

4thstreet

You should pay me for being here!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,850.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Tell me you're not guaging his worth solely on stats.
His value on the pk and on defence alone warrant him a spot over Shelley.
He has youth,speed,and good size and is not a penalty magnate like Shelley.

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

:nod:

my comparison to sharp is just a hunch

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wow me, way to eff up and not see it.. there for a half hour.. my apologies.. got em all merged up

and sly, youre a dick. :hockeysmile:

WOOTPOKER

Why you heff to be mad?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
while losing nodl probably wont really hurt the team at all, i liked nodl. he was a decent hockey player for his role and was cheap. and he was depth. i think he's going to develop into a very steady 3rd line winger in his career. best of luck nodl.

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
while losing nodl probably wont really hurt the team at all, i liked nodl. he was a decent hockey player for his role and was cheap. and he was depth. i think he's going to develop into a very steady 3rd line winger in his career. best of luck nodl.

+100

dspice07

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

ha look i hate shelley, ask ANYONE. i'm talking about Nodl, and I have watched this guy now for this will be the 3rd season and when is he going to prove to me he is what everyone here is tellin me he is?

the guy is hurt every other game, good defensively but inept offensively. had adequate time last year with more than capable offensive linemates and after a strong start was stagnant.

i wish him luck but i don't see him getting the opportunity here so good for him that he will go somewhere else to play.

flyersfan4706

Kimmo Forever
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is a shame it couldnt be Shitty, but I am not crushed. He is good for what he does, and what he does comes a dime a dozen, and we have about a nickel's worth waiting for his job.