• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

No Welker, No Gronk, No Hernandez...No Problem?

briz almighty

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
should have drafted jimmy graham..

pats will be fine we havent had AH or Gronk healthy very much lately anyways. i will miss watching AH coming out of the backfield and making linebackers look foolish though. perhaps they can work Tebow into some kind of halfback/TE hybrid but im not counting on it.

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey Briz...I see you have brought your insanity to a new board...

Nice to see ya..

MrMoJoRisin63

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tom Brady is waking up a very pissed football player (not so much human since he has Giselle and all this cash) since there is no Wes Welker, no idea when Gronk will come back (if at all close to his old self) and right now no Hernandez most likely forever....

Are the Patriots in trouble? Is the 2013 season already a bust before it even has begun? Tim Tebow and Pollard as possible starting TE this year? No real big threat WR.... Running game still a question mark.

Is think a 8-8 season that far fetched? Possibly even missing the play-offs?

Wow, I think you are misguided.

Ballard and Moohanui (SP?) can hold the fort down, and Fells can come in as needed. Amendola is a more then capable replacement. The question IMO is how good will Dobson be? He appears to be the real deal if that is the case with the run game and an improved defense I think the Pats will be okay

briz almighty

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey Briz...I see you have brought your insanity to a new board...

Nice to see ya..

whats up tgann man. :suds:

yea bringing the pain all the way from the espn boards! i hope the regs here can handle me. :) looks like you came over too, thats cools. i like smack talking with ya. pats are hurtin right now losing hernandez i know you raven fans are likeing it. time to unleash tebow!

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

briz almighty

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
whats really sad about the whole thing even if your not a fan of the pats but are happy they take a hit is hernandez was a real talent to watch on the field. its a shame we wont be able to see him play. i would be real happy if Luck went to alcatraz for life cuz i hate the colts but it would suck not to watch him play football.

briz almighty

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't like you.

:10:

they got to do something with tebow he doesnt help us sitting on the bench the rest of his career behind brady. shhh hes our secret weapon!

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's behind mallet too. There's just no place for him, which is why picking him up was so baffling.

briz almighty

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i bet mallett is gone next year for draft picks, he almost was dealt this year. tebow bumps up to #2 but how else we use him? gotta find a way. he aint seeing the field over brady ever. id like to see him in some limited roles, i bet he could run some good bubble screens, pitch it out there to him quick and let him rumble. maybe some goaline stuff.

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unless a pick in the first half of the first round is offered, you don't trade him. Backup QB is too valuable to leave in tebow's hands.

briz almighty

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if brady is really playing till he is 40 or even into his 40's like he says he wants to id trade mallett right now. but not for less than a 2nd rounder. alot of people want mallett to be the future qb but i just dont see brady hanging them up for another 5 years at least. so id trade him and get some good picks for him, when its time for brady to go we can always draft another qb, i mean we got mallet in the 3rd! plus our offense would have to change a bit to take advantage of mallets big arm, i dont think we have to peices or scheme to fit mallet well if he were to start right now. the offense is tailored to brady's game and mallets game is different if you want to unleash the beast in him. need some moss's and more of a vert scheme.

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even solely as a backup with no potential of starting I don't think we effectively replace him with a second rounder.

briz almighty

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
unless brady gets a career ending injury theres really no need to worry about who the backup qb is. mallet aint gunna sit around for another 5+ years and wait till brady retires so he can play. he'll get shipped out for picks. im cool with tebow as backup because he wont even play most likely. and if he did i do think he would do a decent job. unlike some really scrub backup qbs in the league.

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tebow as a backup puts us in as bad shape as the colts were with Curtis painter. It's not a risk you take over a second round pick.

briz almighty

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tebow as a backup puts us in as bad shape as the colts were with Curtis painter. It's not a risk you take over a second round pick.

well i think the risk of brady not playing is very low so id rather have some high draft picks. 2nd rounder if its a mid to high one is a nice pick to have in the draft.

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We don't have any position that will be upgraded at starter with a second rounder. It gets us a backup somewhere, and of backups, QB is by far the most important.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
JDM; Briz - good points but.... I think Tebow will find a place to play or get cut. There is a lot that he could do with proper coaching. He would add a lot for the defense to think about. The trick plays could be freaky.
With Mallet we have a QB who might have been a starter if not picked up by New England. He still might be the successor to Brady. Tebow might be a better short term backup but if he can fulfill other needs, we can keep 3 QB's.
If Mallet is not what I think he is, He will be traded. We now do not need him unless he is the real deal

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Tebow plays a snap at QB for us I will consider the season lost. There is no circumstance where Brady coming off the field for him is an improvement. I still lean toward him getting cut. If mallet is traded we need a passable option at backup QB, though. Tebow doesn't cut it there, whether they find other uses for him or want to try to make him into a project or anything else.

briz almighty

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We don't have any position that will be upgraded at starter with a second rounder. It gets us a backup somewhere, and of backups, QB is by far the most important.

are you serious? we dont have any starting position that could be upgraded with a mid to high 2nd round pick? :L

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where? Where can we significantly improve at starter with a second rounder?