• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

No Welker, No Gronk, No Hernandez...No Problem?

briz almighty

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WR (we got unknowns), C, RB (although i love blount), TE (if gronk injured hampers him still, ballard is good so we are probably set but an athletic TE like AH would be nice), SS (adrian wilson is at the end of his career a longterm solution is necessary), CB (Ras-I is a question mark and you can never have enough good corners).

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
RB we have multiple decent options. One more doesn't change much. Receiver we could use a little depth, but Amendola should be solid and Dobson is already a second rounder who looks to have strong upside. Another second rounder would be lower on the depth chart. Tight end you're looking at backup- third strong. Corner is again, most likely not going to start. Safety maybe you could upgrade, but even still he probably doesn't start for a while.

briz almighty

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yea we are set at most positions but theres always a chance a stud falls to the top of the 2nd or its a deep draft and you can find an elite player there that could upgrade almost any position on the team. even guys like cannon or amendola or the rbs and many defensive starters could be upgraded if a stud comes around. you find a percy harvin at the top of round 2 and amendola is shown the door. theres very few players on the team that really cant be upgraded, mankins, brady, wilfork, everyone its possible to upgrade and everyone needs to compete for their spot. jimmy graham fell to the 3rd or 4th round you dont think he would upgrade our te's? mid to high 2nd is an extremely good pick in the draft.

dblakejr7

Preacher Man
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think that tebow was onjly picked up as a favor to CUM. I also look to be gathering more OSU players in the near future. well maybe not if the whole A.H. shakedown has really taken its toll...

Im working on cleaning up the boards a little merging like threads and what not so if things look different its just me tinkering around..

Preacher.

LucklessPadresFan

Creedence Fanatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even last year the Pats didn't have a deep scoring threat that Brady could throw to. Lots of great play calling by the Belichick and smart, underneath passing routes by Brady and Welker. It will be interesting to see how the Pats respond this year. I think the AFC East is still the Patriots to lose as the other three in that division are still not quite where they need to be to compete with the Pats.

rehone

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Preacher

If you are the mod that means we have a Pats fan moderating our board which is good news. I love good passionate discussion and even a good argument but have no need for the trolls ESPN allowed to destroy our board time and time again.

dblakejr7

Preacher Man
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Preacher

If you are the mod that means we have a Pats fan moderating our board which is good news. I love good passionate discussion and even a good argument but have no need for the trolls ESPN allowed to destroy our board time and time again.

Thats my goal, to have fun while talking about our team. I am not an overal mod but just help police this board.. we shall see how it goes. I am so ready for football season.

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This does seem to be a very cool place.

I am serously bracing for the Pats to suck this year. I hope I'm wrong but I just cannot see how we can overcome so many setbacks given that we weren't particularly solid last year. In BB and Brady we trust I suppose.

Oh, and rehone, the Pats SB titles are all tainted...did you get the message? Lol!