• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

No ring for the flopper Anderson Verajao

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It takes a lot for me to move Marcus Smart and Draymond from the top of my most despised list.

But, at least Smart has some talent and Draymond is a flat out STUD.

Ragedy Andy is a talentless turd, who flopped worse than a tuna on the deck of a fishing boat.

I wouldn't give his bitch ass a ring.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It takes a lot for me to move Marcus Smart and Draymond from the top of my most despised list.

But, at least Smart has some talent and Draymond is a flat out STUD.

Ragedy Andy is a talentless turd, who flopped worse than a tuna on the deck of a fishing boat.

I wouldn't give his bitch ass a ring.

I wouldn't want a ring if I was him

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kind of a dick move from the Cavs imo. The guy spent his entire career with your organization and you traded him mid-season. He didn't ask to be released or traded but he was traded to better your team. If anything it should be a reward for services rendered.

The SF Giants traded Benji Molina to the Rangers in 2010, who they faced in the World Series. The Giants won, and guess what, they gave Benji a ring too.

If the Cavs organization has any class, they SHOULD give a ring to any person who played for the Cavs during the course of the year.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kind of a dick move from the Cavs imo. The guy spent his entire career with your organization and you traded him mid-season. He didn't ask to be released or traded but he was traded to better your team. If anything it should be a reward for services rendered.

The SF Giants traded Benji Molina to the Rangers in 2010, who they faced in the World Series. The Giants won, and guess what, they gave Benji a ring too.

If the Cavs organization has any class, they SHOULD give a ring to any person who played for the Cavs during the course of the year.

He didn't play for the team when they actually won the ring he was an opponent. Why would that make Varajeo feel Like he helped in the championship if he was the opponent. He was on the other team, it wasn't earned. Seems like a dumb idea honestly.

So by your logic, Varajeo should be in a win-win situation. If GS wins he gets a ring, if Cleveland wins he gets a ring, even though he played for the opposite team lol

Lakers+USC=#1

Fuck CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If the Cavs gave him a ring, that would've been the dumbest thing in NBA history.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I wonder if the '89 Pistons gave Adrian Dantley a ring after he was traded mid season for Mark Aguirre?:noidea:

CitySushi

Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He didn't play for the team when they actually won the ring he was an opponent. Why would that make Varajeo feel Like he helped in the championship if he was the opponent. He was on the other team, it wasn't earned. Seems like a dumb idea honestly.

So by your logic, Varajeo should be in a win-win situation. If GS wins he gets a ring, if Cleveland wins he gets a ring, even though he played for the opposite team lol

Absolutely. Look if the Warriors won the championship and a player that they had either traded or released signed with the other team that just happened to play them, I'd be all for giving him a ring too. The Warriors gave a ring to Kuzmic who played a whole 13 games for the team, in garbage minutes. Andy's contributions to the Cavs at least last year, was much more than that.

I think it's just petty. While he was with your team during the season, was he not all for the goal of winning a championship? I'd say he most certainly was, as he has been every other year of his career with the Cavs. I don't think the CBA would allow him to return back to the Cavs, so it was out of his control. He had to play for someone who was going to go against the Cavs, otherwise just sit out the year.

Literally every team was against the Cavs. No matter if he played for the Lakers or Warriors, the object remains the same, beat every team in front of you. Punishing him for joining the Warriors would be the ultimate petty move.

CitySushi

Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the Cavs gave him a ring, that would've been the dumbest thing in NBA history.

Why? Was it simply because he joined the Warriors or was it because he simply faced the Cavs? Like if he joined the Thunder and the Thunder got to the finals and lost, would the same principle apply?

Basically the only way you guys are saying he should get a ring is to sit out the year, or play for a non-playoff team. That's ridiculous. Any team he joined would have wanted to get a championship. So it doesn't really matter how far along his team went, the principle remains. He was attempting to beat the Cavs.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder if the '89 Pistons gave Adrian Dantley a ring after he was traded mid season for Mark Aguirre?:noidea:

Dantley was a beast on that team and never got one but campaigned for one. I think that is much more worse. This is definitely not the first time it has happened and it shouldn't be a big deal honestly.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dantley was a beast on that team and never got one but campaigned for one. I think that is much more worse. This is definitely not the first time it has happened and it shouldn't be a big deal honestly.

Yeah I'd be surprised if that's the 1st time that's happened in the NBA.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you're traded at the deadline and your former team wins a championship, that means they played half the season without you and still won. You did nothing to contribute in the last 30-ish games of the season, and didn't play a second in any playoff series.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you ask Dantley, he'll tell you he didn't win a Championship.

No idea if he has a ring. But like most people, he hates Isiah Thomas.

CitySushi

Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you're traded at the deadline and your former team wins a championship, that means they played half the season without you and still won. You did nothing to contribute in the last 30-ish games of the season, and didn't play a second in any playoff series.

So you're ok if Jordan McRae gets a ring?

CitySushi

Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Curious to hear @WiggyRuss thoughts on this too.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you ask Dantley, he'll tell you he didn't win a Championship.

No idea if he has a ring. But like most people, he hates Isiah Thomas.

No doubt alotta people didn't/don't like Isiah.