• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

no, no, no, nonononoonon nononoonononnnnnooo

_phiLLies_

shut up baby, i know it
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
PLEASE STOP!!

An exec who speaks frequently with the Phillies says they have talked a lot with the Padres about a deal that could send Luke Gregerson and an outfielder to Philadelphia for a package of young players. However, the Phillies appear to be looking for deals that wouldn't require parting with their most advanced prospects. Earlier today, we heard that Gregerson is drawing significant interest.

jesus christ! not just A young player, but a PACKAGE of young players. for a 29 year old, NL west reliever who will be a FA in 2015? the only players (prospects) we should be looking to move in my opinion are valle and galvis.. 2 of the weaker guys of the crew. lino, rupp, joseph, dalles at catcher. ruf, hernandez, asche, franco, quinn, crawford for the infield.

i also read last week the phils were interested in bud norris. WHY? we have hamels, lee, kendrick and pettibone. ethan martin is ready. adam morgan is very close. jesse biddle isn't far behind. halladay is still technically ours. why would you consider, even if it's just .000000001%, giving up a bunch of top prospects for another astros reject?

i mean, we're just talking about rumors. they might not even have any truth to them. but this is why i've been saying for most of the year it's best that the phils just lose.. so these decisions are out of amaro's hands. because this piece of shit will break and sell out like a mad man if he sees the slightest glimmer of hope.

Omar 382

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
is ruben secretly working for the braves

Caligula

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Have you seen Gregerson's splits? He has benefited greatly from pitching in San Diego. He is average, at best when he isn't pitching at home.

And why would you tried for a god damned reliever at this point?

Also, Bud Norris nearly has nearly a SIX ERA when he isn't pitching in Houston.

_phiLLies_

shut up baby, i know it
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
amardoh might secretly be working for every MLB team.

i didn't check gregerson's splits. i just mentioned 'NL west' because we all know the advantages. personally, i usually add on 1 full run to an era. is he bad enough away from petco that i need to add 2 ?! but there goes ruben again, not learning from lindblom.

the best we can hope for this weekend is another sweep.. and somehow m young gets a few hits while papelbon impresses detroit.

Cedrique

Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
PLEASE STOP!!

An exec who speaks frequently with the Phillies says they have talked a lot with the Padres about a deal that could send Luke Gregerson and an outfielder to Philadelphia for a package of young players. However, the Phillies appear to be looking for deals that wouldn't require parting with their most advanced prospects. Earlier today, we heard that Gregerson is drawing significant interest.

jesus christ! not just A young player, but a PACKAGE of young players. for a 29 year old, NL west reliever who will be a FA in 2015? the only players (prospects) we should be looking to move in my opinion are valle and galvis.. 2 of the weaker guys of the crew. lino, rupp, joseph, dalles at catcher. ruf, hernandez, asche, franco, quinn, crawford for the infield.

i also read last week the phils were interested in bud norris. WHY? we have hamels, lee, kendrick and pettibone. ethan martin is ready. adam morgan is very close. jesse biddle isn't far behind. halladay is still technically ours. why would you consider, even if it's just .000000001%, giving up a bunch of top prospects for another astros reject?

i mean, we're just talking about rumors. they might not even have any truth to them. but this is why i've been saying for most of the year it's best that the phils just lose.. so these decisions are out of amaro's hands. because this piece of shit will break and sell out like a mad man if he sees the slightest glimmer of hope.

you had me at "Padres reliever"

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
_phillies_ I think Reuben is officially brain-dead or has totally flipped. What the hell is this krap!!! You nailed it again. It is the simplest think to call up the studs you already have and this dope is even THINKING about giving them away for what?? We are screwed!!!