• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

No NFL playoffs?

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No....i know what "who ever is next will get more"
and....I didn't mention Fitzpatrick

matter of fact....I think the only QB to get a new deal this year that is better than wentz deal will be Dak. That was the point, not the bull shit you spewed about " who ever is next will get more"

you knew exactly what I meant. Stop it.

Tapey

Hooplas biggest Cardinals homer.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
bull shit! You, Iggloo, Koy, Nut and a few others here have cowboys on your mind constantly. You guys are the poster kids all things Cowboys. Now....you have set up here for months with fans from most all the teams due to the shit you've spewed. Not my fault you're a target here. You posts speak for themselves.

BTW....Dak was in the convo for about half the year for MVP last season, as well as his first year. That was the point!!

also....Dak has been better through 4 years no matter how good Wentz is suppose to be. Numbers don't lie when comparing the two thru 4 seasons. Perhaps this will be your year. I said many times #2 overall should be better than a late 4th rounder. We'll see
Don’t worry he will respond to this by saying this is a ridiculous statement and no one agrees, but won’t actually back it up with anything

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
bull shit! You, Iggloo, Koy, Nut and a few others here have cowboys on your mind constantly. You guys are the poster kids all things Cowboys. Now....you have set up here for months with fans from most all the teams due to the shit you've spewed. Not my fault you're a target here. You posts speak for themselves.

BTW....Dak was in the convo for about half the year for MVP last season, as well as his first year. That was the point!!

also....Dak has been better through 4 years no matter how good Wentz is suppose to be. Numbers don't lie when comparing the two thru 4 seasons. Perhaps this will be your year. I said many times #2 overall should be better than a late 4th rounder. We'll see

No Dak wasn’t mentioned 1/2 way through the year when they were losing and losing and losing

Next, Dak is not a better QB then Wentz. That’s ludicrous bro and Dak is a good QB. Stop being ridiculous.

“Half way through the season”. Hahaha. You mean right in the middle of his 2-7 streak.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don’t worry he will respond to this by saying this is a ridiculous statement and no one agrees, but won’t actually back it up with anything

just backed it up...
Now what?

Tapey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No Dak wasn’t mentioned 1/2 way through the year when they were losing and losing and losing

Next, Dak is not a better QB then Wentz. That’s ludicrous bro and Dak is a good QB. Stop being ridiculous.

“Half way through the season”. Hahaha.
Halfway through the season the Cowboys were 5-3
The losing didn’t really happen till like the last 5 weeks

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

no right after their 3-0 start they went 2-7

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No you didn’t.

yeah I did. He started out 3-0 and promptly went 2-7. I’ll put you on the list as a 2-7 streak right in the middle of the season MVP type numbers.

Tapey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no right after their 3-0 start they went 2-7
Halfway through the season they were 5-3 that’s not losing and losing and losing. The losing happened in the like 5 weeks of the season

Tapey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah I did. He started out 3-0 and promptly went 2-7. I’ll put you on the list as a 2-7 streak right in the middle of the season MVP type numbers.
Halfway through the season is 8 weeks tho

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Halfway through the season they were 5-3 that’s not losing and losing and losing. The losing happened in the like 5 weeks of the season

like I said. I’ll mark you down as someone who thought Dak was having a MVP type season.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Halfway through the season is 8 weeks tho

Yes and leading up to directly deadmiddle of the season he was on a 2-3 streak which obviously would prompt people to say week 8. Damn! The Cowboys are on a 2-3 streak. That’s some MVP shit right there!

Tapey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
like I said. I’ll mark you down as someone who thought Dak was having a MVP type season.
Sure he was doing really good till the Cowboys sputtered our at the end.
Dak Prescott belongs in NFL MVP race: A deep dive into the advanced stats prove it

Is Dak Prescott The MVP?

Dak Prescott Is the NFL’s Analytics Darling—and an MVP Candidate

here’s a few articles just so you know around week 10, this what actual prof is btw
It’s not hard to find more btw just google Dak Prescott mvp

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you knew exactly what I meant. Stop it.
Nope....this is what you said.

"PDay was saying the reason Dak is asking more then Wentz is because he is better and that’s a complete falsehood. Not The Who is better part. The part of Dak asking for more then Wentz got. I know you know that because you said the same thing. Dak is up. And who ever is next will get more. It has nothing to do with who is better. It’s timing"

you called me out and said I said something that wasn't exactly what I said. Dak will get more cause he's been more reliable and better....which is my opinion. I never said Dak was asking for more than wentz. That is a for gone conclusion cause he's been way more reliable, and played every bit as good if not better than wentz.

another point I made today. I think Dak is the only QB that will get more than wentz this offseason if he's signed to a lonf term deal. That is a far cry from..."And who ever is next will get more. It has nothing to do with who is better. It’s timing"

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. Exploded on the scene year one with no training camp and limited college reps. He struggled as the season went on but we knew we had a star in the making.
2. Year 2 goes 11-2, wraps up the one seed and is either 1st or 2nd on every experts list for MVP.
3. Comes back to early from injury and has some great games and a few bad. Finds out he’s been playing with a broken back.
4. Bad year for the Eagles top to bottom. The last month of the season he puts the team on his shoulders with a slew of injuries NOTHING at WR and plays like the star he is and gets us into the playoffs.

Happy

This is a joke right? I mean it has to be.

Year 1. 7-9 record, not bad for a rookie
Year 2. 11-2 couldn't finish the season and who cares where he finished in the MVP standings, he didn't finish.
Year 3. Came back to early and struggled most of the season.
Year 4. Accuracy, fumbles and taking too many sacks. Limped to a division title. His first division title and out in his first playoff game.

So far his big accomplishment is limping to 1 division title in 4yrs. You say he's a star so shouldn't a top 5 star have multiple division titles with advancement into the playoffs?

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope....this is what you said.

"PDay was saying the reason Dak is asking more then Wentz is because he is better and that’s a complete falsehood. Not The Who is better part. The part of Dak asking for more then Wentz got. I know you know that because you said the same thing. Dak is up. And who ever is next will get more. It has nothing to do with who is better. It’s timing"

you called me out and said I said something that wasn't exactly what I said. Dak will get more cause he's been more reliable and better....which is my opinion. I never said Dak was asking for more than wentz. That is a for gone conclusion cause he's been way more reliable, and played every bit as good if not better than wentz.

another point I made today. I think Dak is the only QB that will get more than wentz this offseason if he's signed to a lonf term deal. That is a far cry from..."And who ever is next will get more. It has nothing to do with who is better. It’s timing"

It is timing numb nuts. The next stud up will get more then Dak. Then the next stud will get even more. Dak has 100% been more reliable but no way, no how is he better. Just stop it already. It is timing.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Year 2. 11-2 couldn't finish the season and who cares where he finished in the MVP standings, he didn't finish.
Year 4. Accuracy, fumbles and taking too many sacks. Limped to a division title. His first division title and out in his first playoff game.

So far his big accomplishment is limping to 1 division title in 4yrs. You say he's a star so shouldn't a top 5 star have multiple division titles with advancement into the playoffs?

He won the division title year two a month early. Limped to a division title? You mean played tremendous the last month with the worst WRs in the NFL and won the division. So ridiculous. The guy is a fantastic QB.
You are soooo lucky he got cheap shorted because a 40 year old QB playing with a torn quad almost beat you.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He won the division title year two a month early. Limped to a division title? You mean played tremendous the last month with the worst WRs in the NFL and won the division. So ridiculous. The guy is a fantastic QB.

The division title wasn't wrapped up a month before the season ended. It was close to being over but Nicky Foles had to finish off the season and the rest is history that year. Yes, limped into the playoffs. If Dallas didn't shit the bed over and over, Philly doesn't get in. A fantastic QB is like Brady, Brees, Rodgers, Wilson, Maholms and a couple of others. Wentz is a good QB but needs to improve to get to that fantastic level.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dont let facts get in the way of a good story.
You know better than that. :nono:

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Here is the part I find interesting. Wentz came back & had a losing season as a starter. (after his one real good year)
Now if Foles had stayed with the eagles & had that very same losing season as a starter. They would say he was a flash in the pan etc.. (insert cliche' here) but since Wentz had the losing season with the very same team it wasnt his fault. (insert excuses here)
He has had one very good 3/4 of a season. 2 losing season. (half of his seasons) Atleast PE1 has downgraded him from Phenomenal to Fantastic.