• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

No NFL playoffs?

Tapey

Hooplas biggest Cardinals homer.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dont let facts get in the way of a good story.
You know better than that. :nono:
Yea I posted a few links stating that Dak was in the MVP conversation as far as week 10 but just haven’t gotten a response back

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea I posted a few links stating that Dak was in the MVP conversation as far as week 10 but just haven’t gotten a response back
he will spin it to "oh so now you think he was an MVP candidate, you are ridiculous" or something to that nature, when the real response was to the fact he was being mentioned.
As well as PE1 pivots he should be on the Basketball boards :happy:

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here is the part I find interesting. Wentz came back & had a losing season as a starter. (after his one real good year)
Now if Foles had stayed with the eagles & had that very same losing season as a starter. They would say he was a flash in the pan etc.. (insert cliche' here) but since Wentz had the losing season with the very same team it wasnt his fault. (insert excuses here)
He has had one very good 3/4 of a season. 2 losing season. (half of his seasons) Atleast PE1 has downgraded him from Phenomenal to Fantastic.

I would say the Wentz wagon fans would have hammered Foles, while all other Eagles fans remember his 27TD/2int yr and SB victory I believe he would have gotten a pass. At one point Foles was way more loved than Wentz.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is timing numb nuts. The next stud up will get more then Dak. Then the next stud will get even more. Dak has 100% been more reliable but no way, no how is he better. Just stop it already. It is timing.
It's funny you call me numb nuts when people line up to discredit your opinion. It's funny, now Dak is a stud, hell, I don't even think that. It's also funny when I point to Dak's accomplishments (rookie of the year, two divisions and a playoff win) as well as his stats being better than your golden boy, all you come back with is your wentz ball washing opinion that wentz is better.

I'll say again for the 500th time, wentz should be better, but through 4 NFL seasons that has not been seen.

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Year after year we all know that fluctuate so much it’s completely pointless. Like if we were playing San Fran last year you’d pencil in that as an easy win yet they make the SB. I don’t get where you’re coming from we made the playoffs the last 3 years.

You shouldn't have even made the playoffs last year. Btw it was your turn to win the division. It is not next year. NFC West isn't quite year to year like other divisions and you play it. Also, 9-7 the last two years. With that NFC West division at full strength, that record won't cut it for a wild card. Wild cards will be two of LA, SF, NO, GB, or Chicago.

Schmoopy1000

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would say the Wentz wagon fans would have hammered Foles, while all other Eagles fans remember his 27TD/2int yr and SB victory I believe he would have gotten a pass. At one point Foles was way more loved than Wentz.
Well it was the Wagon fans I was speaking of. (not all Eagle fans)

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here is the part I find interesting. Wentz came back & had a losing season as a starter. (after his one real good year)
Now if Foles had stayed with the eagles & had that very same losing season as a starter. They would say he was a flash in the pan etc.. (insert cliche' here) but since Wentz had the losing season with the very same team it wasnt his fault. (insert excuses here)
He has had one very good 3/4 of a season. 2 losing season. (half of his seasons) Atleast PE1 has downgraded him from Phenomenal to Fantastic.

You know Wentz is better then Dak. I know you know it but would never admit it.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's funny you call me numb nuts when people line up to discredit your opinion. It's funny, now Dak is a stud, hell, I don't even think that. It's also funny when I point to Dak's accomplishments (rookie of the year, two divisions and a playoff win) as well as his stats being better than your golden boy, all you come back with is your wentz ball washing opinion that wentz is better.

I'll say again for the 500th time, wentz should be better, but through 4 NFL seasons that has not been seen.

It has been seen unless you close your eyes. Stop it stop it stop it. I know without a doubt you know football and I also know with out a doubt that you know Wentz is better.

Schmoopy1000

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know Wentz is better then Dak. I know you know it but would never admit it.
if I had to pay Wentz 33 mil a yr or Dak 35 mil a yr on my team. I would take Dak. if that tells you anything.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if I had to pay Wentz 33 mil a yr or Dak 35 mil a yr on my team. I would take Dak. if that tells you anything.

Bwahahahaha. You crack me up. That was a good one.