• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

No More Dancing On Logos For JuJu

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You see the diff between the first half and second. Same with TB being down 17-0 and Brees vs KC. I don't get caught up with refereeing to much but they get job on the last possession which the refs didn't call an obvious PI. Not saying they would have tied up the game or one, but that ended their chances
I think him finding Claypool in the second half helped him a lot. A couple quick throws to the flat and screens and they started marching down the field. Then Ben started to get into a groove but in the first half, that might have been one of the worst performances I've ever seen from Ben. I think more than just Ben though is the Oline looked old and slow.

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anytime I see guys putting effort into "celebrations" I'm certain they aren't putting enough effort into winning.

Like Zeke Elliott with his stupid stuff.
My view is really simple.

Some players (especially those who spike the ball before crossing the goal line) need to learn that scoring the touchdown is more important than celebrating the touchdown.

wings-pens2166

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
plenty?? uh, no. not plenty. ben has always been a "backyard qb"...he doesn't have what made him "ben" anymore. the dude is done. the sooner we cut the umbilical cord, the better.
that's just it though. on the one hand, he's still the best option we have...by far. on the other hand, it seems like the Steelers aren't interested in developing a replacement as long as they have him. I think we Steelers fans just need to realize that as soon as Ben's done (i.e. no longer with the Steelers), there are going to be some seriously dark years ahead until they get a real successor.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think him finding Claypool in the second half helped him a lot. A couple quick throws to the flat and screens and they started marching down the field. Then Ben started to get into a groove but in the first half, that might have been one of the worst performances I've ever seen from Ben. I think more than just Ben though is the Oline looked old and slow.
My opinion and is just that, that the older guys need time to warm up Brees has been sling since 04, Brady and Brees since 2001 ( 2002 full time). When I was in my teens, 20, 30s and even 40's I used to go to the gym and not warm up at all. Now in my 50's I warm up and go easy at first till my limbs loosen up and ready to work.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that's just it though. on the one hand, he's still the best option we have...by far. on the other hand, it seems like the Steelers aren't interested in developing a replacement as long as they have him. I think we Steelers fans just need to realize that as soon as Ben's done (i.e. no longer with the Steelers), there are going to be some seriously dark years ahead until they get a real successor.
No worries. You guys got a QB already in Pennsylvania. I hear that is willing to be your new starter to replace Big ben.
All I have to ask.
How do you feel about gingers? :heh:

wings-pens2166

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No worries. You guys got a QB already in Pennsylvania. I hear that is willing to be your new starter to replace Big ben.
All I have to ask.
How do you feel about gingers? :heh:
I am a ginger, so...

….no!

but if we're talking phenomenal AMVPs, I might be willing to make an exception.

Center Ice

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,004.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like the meaningless sack dance when you're down by 21 with time running out..

Still believe if they have spent all that time choregraphing, it's not productive. Especially the way the Steelers have been playing lately.
If the game is exciting I really don't give a shit what moron's do. You go to the circus to see the clowns dance so they better do it well. The day of role models in sports is (for the most part) in the rear view mirror.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My opinion and is just that, that the older guys need time to warm up Brees has been sling since 04, Brady and Brees since 2001 ( 2002 full time). When I was in my teens, 20, 30s and even 40's I used to go to the gym and not warm up at all. Now in my 50's I warm up and go easy at first till my limbs loosen up and ready to work.
Meant Ben since 2004 my bad , egg nog

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only celebrations that bother me are when players choose to do it when they’re losing. That’s just plain stupid.
Yep, Yeah we scored a TD, nevermind were losing 44-6, or same score and you sack the QB.

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only celebrations that bother me are when players choose to do it when they’re losing. That’s just plain stupid.
Yeah, me too. To me, that just is lame as fuck. I remember the 95 Stanley Cup final game 3. Jersey up 5-0 with 3 minutes left and Sergei Fedorov scores a meaningless power play goal and starts celebrating like he won the damn cup. Steve Yzerman had a little chat with him, among others. Basically told him to knock that shit off. The Wings were dead in the series anyway. Fedorov scored early in game 4 and was much more subdued.
You guys remember how Marshawn Lynch used to be. He'd drop the ball and shake hands with the big guys and that was that. At least most of the time. Almost never spiked the ball even.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, me too. To me, that just is lame as fuck. I remember the 95 Stanley Cup final game 3. Jersey up 5-0 with 3 minutes left and Sergei Fedorov scores a meaningless power play goal and starts celebrating like he won the damn cup. Steve Yzerman had a little chat with him, among others. Basically told him to knock that shit off. The Wings were dead in the series anyway. Fedorov scored early in game 4 and was much more subdued.
You guys remember how Marshawn Lynch used to be. He'd drop the ball and shake hands with the big guys and that was that. At least most of the time. Almost never spiked the ball even.
Barry Sanders to me is the epitome of how to be after scoring.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The spike like Gronk, the fist pump or celebrating with the QB and receiver is fine to me, it's the stupid dance or moves after like the gay Rodgers double discount dance or when Cam did his Superman shit, or when the team choregraphs a dance. Like Hank said earlier, practice more for the game and less for the tinkerbell dancing shit, go on Dancing with the Stars after you retire

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the game is exciting I really don't give a shit what moron's do. You go to the circus to see the clowns dance so they better do it well. The day of role models in sports is (for the most part) in the rear view mirror.

Not fussed about role models.

Just idiots looking silly and wasting time preparing for doing it.

CaptainStubing

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What is it with cats always being all over this site?

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What is it with cats always being all over this site?

steve brule GIF