• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

No More Dancing On Logos For JuJu

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To be honest I didn’t care about his dancing. It’s his brand & he’s paid well to do these things. Stopping those antics aren’t going to correct the real problems with this team. They have far bigger issues at play and I don’t know why so many people were making such a big deal out of this.

Wrote this in another thread:

The backlash he's receiving is deserved. It’s a bad image whether winning or losing. But people are overreacting about it once again. I mean c'mon, after last year everyone should have known that wasn't going to change. You wouldn't have known he only had 500yds receiving last year judging by his videos... Dude looked happier than a pig in shit. Juju is a poster-child for the new age of social media & young fans. He understands his market, but he also should understand that its all going to come crashing down around him if he doesn't maintain a high-profile in the NFL. And at this point, not many people outside of Steelers Nation believe in him. If he signs elsewhere next year his "brand" could vanish overnight if he lands on another bad team.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To be honest I didn’t care about his dancing. It’s his brand & he’s paid well to do these things. Stopping those antics aren’t going to correct the real problems with this team. They have far bigger issues at play and I don’t know why so many people were making such a big deal out of this.

Wrote this in another thread:

The backlash he's receiving is deserved. It’s a bad image when they’re losing. But people are overreacting about it once again. I mean c'mon, after last year everyone should have known that wasn't going to change. You wouldn't have known he only had 500yds receiving last year judging by his videos... Dude looked happier than a pig in shit. Juju is a poster-child for the new age of social media & young fans. He understands his market, but he also should understand that its all going to come crashing down around him if he doesn't maintain a high-profile in the NFL. And at this point, not many people outside of Steelers Nation believe in him. If he signs elsewhere next year his "brand" could vanish overnight if he lands on another bad team.
Anytime I see guys putting effort into "celebrations" I'm certain they aren't putting enough effort into winning.

Like Zeke Elliott with his stupid stuff.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good work.

2 now?

My daughter is here with her 2 so we have 4.

I'm setting up our road race set this afternoon...
road race? what exactly is that?

yeah two now. Wasnt planned. Some jerk through her out of the house, left the neighborhood........had her collar choking her, worms, giardia.......little tore up.........but here she is.

4 is alot! but its not really. they all getting along?

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anytime I see guys putting effort into "celebrations" I'm certain they aren't putting enough effort into winning.

Like Zeke Elliott with his stupid stuff.
The only celebrations that bother me are when players choose to do it when they’re losing. That’s just plain stupid.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only celebrations that bother me are when players choose to do it when they’re losing. That’s just plain stupid.
dude, you're messing me up with that new avatar, someone else had one like that or has one like that, i cant remember who.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
road race? what exactly is that?

yeah two now. Wasnt planned. Some jerk through her out of the house, left the neighborhood........had her collar choking her, worms, giardia.......little tore up.........but here she is.

4 is alot! but its not really. they all getting along?

We have 2 of them, cheaper buying a 2nd than spare parts.

Daughter spent 2 months here in the summer. Cats are used to each other. They frolic. This is her Kozmo and my Indy.

tussle.jpgtussle1.jpg

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Like the meaningless sack dance when you're down by 21 with time running out..

Still believe if they have spent all that time choregraphing, it's not productive. Especially the way the Steelers have been playing lately.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Daughter spent 2 months here in the summer. Cats are used to each other. They frolic. This is her Kozmo and my Indy.

View attachment 260804View attachment 260805
were good andy samberg GIF by Brooklyn Nine-Nine

Role Playing Reaction GIF by Hyper RPG

Superbelt

Castigat ridendo mores
Hoopla Cash
$ 223.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good.

JuJu isn't one of the problems with the team. But they don't need this distraction.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

View attachment 260804View attachment 260805
oh man is that cute!

i know those things! god did i used to lovew those, thats gonna be a blast!

Thats right I remember you basically have mountain lion sized cats....lol

My one is large as well. This girl is tiny.......10 lbs.....never had a cat this small.......and man shes a talker.....little girl loud mouth, thats how it usually works though .