• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

No More Dancing On Logos For JuJu

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To be honest I didn’t care about his dancing. It’s his brand & he’s paid well to do these things. Stopping those antics aren’t going to correct the real problems with this team. They have far bigger issues at play and I don’t know why so many people were making such a big deal out of this.

Wrote this in another thread:

The backlash he's receiving is deserved. It’s a bad image whether winning or losing. But people are overreacting about it once again. I mean c'mon, after last year everyone should have known that wasn't going to change. You wouldn't have known he only had 500yds receiving last year judging by his videos... Dude looked happier than a pig in shit. Juju is a poster-child for the new age of social media & young fans. He understands his market, but he also should understand that its all going to come crashing down around him if he doesn't maintain a high-profile in the NFL. And at this point, not many people outside of Steelers Nation believe in him. If he signs elsewhere next year his "brand" could vanish overnight if he lands on another bad team.
Isn't that just one of those things that when you are winning is just annoying but you don't care but as soon as you start losing, all of a sudden it is somehow a contributor to losing. Fwiw, I think the whole thing is stupid all the time but hey, I'm old.

"Now get off my lawn, you young whippersnappers"

:D :suds:Cheers, guys.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Isn't that just one of those things that when you are winning is just annoying but you don't care but as soon as you start losing, all of a sudden it is somehow a contributor to losing. Fwiw, I think the whole thing is stupid all the time but hey, I'm old.

"Now get off my lawn, you young whippersnappers"

:D :suds:Cheers, guys.

When I was at UBC there were 2 blokes from the 'Loop on my floor in residence. One at least still lives there. I've been there twice, both on same trip to Calgary in 2002 coming and going. Stayed at a Best Western right overlooking the Coquihalla. Some huge fire burning close by.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To be honest I didn’t care about his dancing. It’s his brand & he’s paid well to do these things. Stopping those antics aren’t going to correct the real problems with this team. They have far bigger issues at play and I don’t know why so many people were making such a big deal out of this.

Wrote this in another thread:

The backlash he's receiving is deserved. It’s a bad image whether winning or losing. But people are overreacting about it once again. I mean c'mon, after last year everyone should have known that wasn't going to change. You wouldn't have known he only had 500yds receiving last year judging by his videos... Dude looked happier than a pig in shit. Juju is a poster-child for the new age of social media & young fans. He understands his market, but he also should understand that its all going to come crashing down around him if he doesn't maintain a high-profile in the NFL. And at this point, not many people outside of Steelers Nation believe in him. If he signs elsewhere next year his "brand" could vanish overnight if he lands on another bad team.
Face! They made you a moderator! What's this world coming to?????

1608757353805.png

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
oh man is that cute!

i know those things! god did i used to lovew those, thats gonna be a blast!

Thats right I remember you basically have mountain lion sized cats....lol

My one is large as well. This girl is tiny.......10 lbs.....never had a cat this small.......and man shes a talker.....little girl loud mouth, thats how it usually works though .

I take it she's a Steelers fan?

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ju Ju is such a solid dude, truly a good human being

seems he is the fall guy here for a washed up QB and a totally inept offense

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ju Ju is such a solid dude, truly a good human being

seems he is the fall guy here for a washed up QB and a totally inept offense

Well the last two games in a row he danced on the oppositions logo they lost... Soooo.....

But yeah.... Big Ben did looked washed up the other night and he couldn't do anything so it wasn't JuJu's fault

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well the last two games in a row he danced on the oppositions logo they lost... Soooo.....

But yeah.... Big Ben did looked washed up the other night and he couldn't do anything so it wasn't JuJu's fault
I don't think he's washed up ,and sure knee has a little to do with it. Guys like him, Brady and Brees that have been playing for 17 season and longer seem like they need to get warmed up. They are cold in the first half, and heat up in the second.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think he's washed up ,and sure knee has a little to do with it. Guys like him, Brady and Brees that have been playing for 17 season and longer seem like they need to get warmed up. They are cold in the first half, and heat up in the second.

I don't think he's washed up either. He just didn't have it last game is all. Big Ben still has plenty left. He even said he wanted to return next year

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think he's washed up either. He just didn't have it last game is all. Big Ben still has plenty left. He even said he wanted to return next year
You see the diff between the first half and second. Same with TB being down 17-0 and Brees vs KC. I don't get caught up with refereeing to much but they get job on the last possession which the refs didn't call an obvious PI. Not saying they would have tied up the game or one, but that ended their chances

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You see the diff between the first half and second. Same with TB being down 17-0 and Brees vs KC. I don't get caught up with refereeing to much but they get job on the last possession which the refs didn't call an obvious PI. Not saying they would have tied up the game or one, but that ended their chances

yeah he was a different QB in the second half. I don't remember the play so I will have to take your word for it...

brin3535

moose twit!
Hoopla Cash
$ 955.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah he was a different QB in the second half. I don't remember the play so I will have to take your word for it...
They got jobbed for sure. Last drive of the game for the steelers and I think it was claypool that got molested and touched like an orphan at a catholic boys home.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They got jobbed for sure. Last drive of the game for the steelers and I think it was claypool that got molested and touched like an orphan at a catholic boys home.

Well... It took them a few years on that one but things "worked" out in the end... So I guess there is hope for the Steelers

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
plenty?? uh, no. not plenty. ben has always been a "backyard qb"...he doesn't have what made him "ben" anymore. the dude is done. the sooner we cut the umbilical cord, the better.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
plenty?? uh, no. not plenty. ben has always been a "backyard qb"...he doesn't have what made him "ben" anymore. the dude is done. the sooner we cut the umbilical cord, the better.

Yup Ben strikes me as a guy that never put in too much time in staying in shape or all the modern shit guys do to stay young, and it always worked for him, cause like you said, “backyard QB”. Now at his age where he should be working harder than ever on his body and all that shit, it all looks like it’s catching up

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Ok, over reach for sure but I do not think he is done done ala Cam Newton... He does need to get into better shape which won't happen but I still like him as a top 15 QB right now... The Steelers just need to come together as a team and actually play better as a whole