• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Nmandi could be cut today

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its shocking how quickly hes been reduced to garbage, and as much as I dont care for jason fox, I dont think at this point it would be a good idead to cut him to bring in a washed up CB.

When the Niners signed him, I hoped that he would go back to his old form. Instead he continued being the guy who was getting routinely burnt the last couple of seasons. I hope he does better for you guys if you wind up signing him.

gvsulaker82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When the Niners signed him, I hoped that he would go back to his old form. Instead he continued being the guy who was getting routinely burnt the last couple of seasons. I hope he does better for you guys if you wind up signing him.

Its sad he was a premier corner and just fell apart, i dont even know what happened, injury? If the lioms sign him it shouldnt be at the expense of someone on the lions that could potentially be a late season help. In other words there should be no risk at all with who they cut.

jdwills126

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its sad he was a premier corner and just fell apart, i dont even know what happened, injury? If the lioms sign him it shouldnt be at the expense of someone on the lions that could potentially be a late season help. In other words there should be no risk at all with who they cut.

Thats the problem when you pick up a veteran at the end of their career. You always expect him to be as good as he was in his prime. If the guy could come in and be a solid nickel or dime I would say thats great. But I get we are not getting the NA circa 2008.

Kreton

Former 5x UFC Champion
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With Bentley banged up this move is looking better and better.