• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Nmandi could be cut today

Kreton

Former 5x UFC Champion
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nmandi Asoughma could be getting cut later today. Would you want him at this point in the year?

Kreton

Former 5x UFC Champion
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We could put in a waiver claim. Not sure where we sit in all that. But I think we'd have a shot.

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whose spot would he take?

Houston and Mathis have been playing well as starters (beside's Houston's awful game angainst the Bengals), Slay is still being groomed to be a starter, and Bentley has been playing better every week in the nickel role.

I guess Green is our next option, but he's been inactive most weeks.

I wouldn't be opposed to adding him, but he's clearly not what he once was.

San Fran is gearing up for a playoff run, doesn't seem like they'd dump Asomugha if they thought he could help them accomplish that...

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't see how he wouldn't be better than one of our five/six active corners. It's the weak link on this football team, IMO. But maybe he's slipped far enough. I haven't watched his play closely or anything this season. Im just going by the assumption our corners have been lacking in coverage and a once great corner could help. But we did blitz a lot Sunday, so maybe Gunns is gaining more confidence, idk.

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Would like to have him but not sure he is much better than what we have. I guess if we got him cheap tyhen it would be worth the gamble.

Microwahevo

Green St. Elite
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,481.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But we did blitz a lot Sunday, so maybe Gunns is gaining more confidence, idk.
And this guy in SB was happier than a pig in shit. I've been waiting for his punk ass to so that all year. Hope it wasn't a one time thing.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And this guy in SB was happier than a pig in shit. I've been waiting for his punk ass to so that all year. Hope it wasn't a one time thing.

Every time I saw a DB make a tackle in the backfield I pictured you smiling, in my mind. (Which was a lot better than what id been picturing you doing for the last three weeks)

LPinSLC

Gang Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Agreed. That's been my complaint about Gunny since he arrived in Detroit.

Microwahevo

Green St. Elite
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,481.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
(Which was a lot better than what id been picturing you doing for the last
three weeks)
Was that picture me fucking myself? :suds:

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd take Nnamdi over Mathis... Mathis used to be a great corner and he's been a bit of a surprise as of late, but we could do better.

WMU1979

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

...and you're an English teacher?:laugh3:

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

No, but you're a douchenozzle. 555 555 555 555 555

Nice job making fun of the wrong guy, dumbass.

I wouldn't be making fun of anyone in the education field after admitting that you were a former admin in the Saginaw school system- the worst in the state and one of the worst in the nation. Very few of u are so bad at our jobs that we have to leave the country...

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And even if he was an English teacher, clearly he just hit the "s" key instead of "d." They're right next to each other, not like it's that big of a deal, really.

This is exactly the kind of shit that starts the fights that lead to you getting kicked off. Remember, you're already on your 2nd user ID on here because the 1st one got banned. And you're still pretty fresh off that suspension as well.

You need to learn to play nice with the other regulars. No reason for that kind of un-provoked bullshit. None. Consider this a warning.

Microwahevo

Green St. Elite
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,481.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, no I'm not. Never claimed to be. What I did do was call you out on your mistakes b/c you were being a cum dumpster about other people's grammar. I saw you got the picture, so I quit. I can still see you're so upset about it that you stay up late at night(I guess regular time in Thailand) looking over each and every one of my posts for possible errors. And the "555" thing about it is that I don't give a shit. I proved my point, and moved on. Your old ass is still hung up on it. And that is why you're a pathetic little cuntrag.

Like TP said, you're close to being banned again bro. We are allowing you to stay on this site as Hammer gave us the option of keeping you. But if you wanna keep being a lil bitch, your stay won't be much longer. I don't mind debates over football. That's what this board is for. But keep up your bullshit and you'll be on a much longer suspension son. Typically only trolls get banned from team boards. Not too often do you see one of it's own fans get banned. Gotta be a pretty big douchebag to have that done. But I digress.....

jdwills126

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bentley has been shaky and was injured last week.

Nnandi is a man cover guy and the Lions could definitely use him.ut everyone has to remember it's 2013 Nnandi and he is not the same guy that was a shutdown corner when he was in Oakland.

Dr. Evil-er

Mayhew for President 2016
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

There's the dumbass I've been waiting to see again. That's the best you've got, typo's? I expect better from such a highly educated man. Where is the Saginaw School system ranked now? I hear its been improving since you were banished but still falls just short of the GED program at Jackson State Prison?

Let's go Pavlov, ding ding. Come and get that nugget.