• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NL West Talk

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It does. I have very little. The team lost its best two bats and didn't do anything to improve over loaded Dodger and Padres teams. Every single thing the manager did last year turned out right and they still only won on the last day. I don't expect that to happen again.
NN with a crap negative take on “his favorite team”…

17iek1.jpg

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Made with deadly accuracy unfortunately
They had a franchise record in wins last year, and all you see “didn’t win the division until the last day”.

That sums up your ridiculous takes perfectly.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They had a franchise record in wins last year, and all you see “didn’t win the division until the last day”.

That sums up your ridiculous takes perfectly.
Now the Dodgers are back to full strength and the Giants are missing their two best hitters. You cannot expect a team with this level of talent to win that many games but maybe once in a decade or two. Third place this year.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now the Dodgers are back to full strength and the Giants are missing their two best hitters. You cannot expect a team with this level of talent to win that many games but maybe once in a decade or two. Third place this year.
Seager
Scherzer

Belt
Crawford
(revamped rotation)

There is next to zero chance the Giants win 107 again. It doesn’t take a genius to acknowledge that. But it is very likely the doggies don’t win 106 either.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seager
Scherzer

Belt
Crawford
(revamped rotation)

There is next to zero chance the Giants win 107 again. It doesn’t take a genius to acknowledge that. But it is very likely the doggies don’t win 106 either.
Dodgers lost one Cy Young guy and got another back off of suspension. Ballinger will not hit .150 again and the cat they got from Washington is going to be the Shortstop anyway, not Seager. The Dodger bullpen is ridiculous and if you think Crawford and Belt are going to have career years again back to back, I got a bridge for sale I'd like to talk to you about. The loss of Posey and Kris Bryant will be devastating and will have a ripple effect throughout the lineup; and that is not even mentioning the loss of our All Star starting pitcher from last year

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dodgers lost one Cy Young guy and got another back off of suspension. Ballinger will not hit .150 again and the cat they got from Washington is going to be the Shortstop anyway, not Seager. The Dodger bullpen is ridiculous and if you think Crawford and Belt are going to have career years again back to back, I got a bridge for sale I'd like to talk to you about. The loss of Posey and Kris Bryant will be devastating and will have a ripple effect throughout the lineup
Bryant spent a day and a half with the team last year. His departure (which is not guaranteed, btw, and the Giants will still likely sign a majorish rh OF bat anyway — Suzuki, Conforto, Bryant) will not cause any ripples. Posey’s departure is huge.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyway, discussing anything with you is a waste of time.

My point is, you never see anything but the absolute worst possible side of any of your teams. It is exhausting. I have been reading your shit for 15+ years and your post here is a perfect example of your takes.

I am done.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bryant spent a day and a half with the team last year. His departure (which is not guaranteed, btw, and the Giants will still likely sign a majorish rh OF bat anyway — Suzuki, Conforto, Bryant) will not cause any ripples. Posey’s departure is huge.
Bryant's performance as a Giants was underwhelming, I agree ut his presence in the lineup made a difference and he won't have another bad year. Boras is his agent so he is as good as gone.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bryant gone. No surprise.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When did they figure out who his agent was? Last week?
When they acquired him. That is why they never made a play for him once the season was over. He was a rental to try and win a title. It was a good idea, it just didn't work. He will hit a ton in Colorado though but they will still finish in 4th place.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When they acquired him. That is why they never made a play for him once the season was over. He was a rental to try and win a title. It was a good idea, it just didn't work. He will hit a ton in Colorado though but they will still finish in 4th place.
They didn’t know who his agent was before they traded for him?

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They didn’t know who his agent was before they traded for him?
Don’t be silly. The agent doesn’t matter if the plan was a one season rental. Which it obviously was since they made no effort to keep him

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Giants signed Matthew Boyd last night.

I am guessing they didn’t know who his agent was before they signed him.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Giants signed Matthew Boyd last night.

I am guessing they didn’t know who his agent was before they signed him.
""According to MLB Network's Jon Heyman. Boyd, 31, is expected to miss the first couple months after undergoing surgery to repair a torn flexor tendon last fall."

Ha ha. Please don't tell me you think you made a point here. You are comparing signing this project coming off a huge injury to letting Bryant go? Good lord. try harder

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
""According to MLB Network's Jon Heyman. Boyd, 31, is expected to miss the first couple months after undergoing surgery to repair a torn flexor tendon last fall."

Ha ha. Please don't tell me you think you made a point here. You are comparing signing this project coming off a huge injury to letting Bryant go? Good lord. try harder
Well, it was established yesterday that the Giants typically do not know who player’s agents are. Is it really that much if a stretch that they didn’t know who Boyd’s agent was?