• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NL West Talk

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL @ the Giants and their fans. :L

navamind

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Puig is in one of the worst slumps of his career and he's still batting .292

Let's bench his underachieving ass? It's laughable.

It's not like Ethier's lighting the world on fire either. Hope he rebounds though, always liked him and he's been a good player. Is Puig hurt? His power numbers have absolutely cratered. At least he's been drawing enough walks to put up a good OBP in the 2nd half (.350).

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's not like Ethier's lighting the world on fire either. Hope he rebounds though, always liked him and he's been a good player. Is Puig hurt? His power numbers have absolutely cratered. At least he's been drawing enough walks to put up a good OBP in the 2nd half (.350).

I think he will rebound, there's too much talent there. Also, contrary to popular belief, he acknowledges the things he doesn't do well and actively works on it. It's only a matter of time in my mind, but that's just my humble opinion.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Dbacks actually have a worse record than the Rockies??? :L

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
graphics-brooms-608407.gif

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
moxie, you getting ready for this series at Chavez? I can not WAIT! This is why we love this game. The ole Pads play spoilers to set up a crucial series in the ravine. I just hope those violent Giants fans don't kill anymore Dodgers fans or create nasty scenes at Dodger this series. :hope:

moxie

Polite as fuck.
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,538.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
moxie, you getting ready for this series at Chavez? I can not WAIT! This is why we love this game. The ole Pads play spoilers to set up a crucial series in the ravine. I just hope those violent Giants fans don't kill anymore Dodgers fans or create nasty scenes at Dodger this series. :hope:

Jesus H Christ.
I've got too much alcohol in my system to respond properly. However- fuck the dodgers. Fuck the padres. Fuck the cubs for not cooperating. Fuck bud selig and his successor. Who'd I miss?

Oh- and fuck Derek Jeter, joe buck, roger Goodell, fox sports, the ravens and whoever made cereal boxes smaller. Cereal is awesome

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jesus H Christ.
I've got too much alcohol in my system to respond properly. However- fuck the dodgers. Fuck the padres. Fuck the cubs for not cooperating. Fuck bud selig and his successor. Who'd I miss?

Oh- and fuck Derek Jeter, joe buck, roger Goodell, fox sports, the ravens and whoever made cereal boxes smaller. Cereal is awesome

This post illustrates the state of the Giants organization right now. I wouldn't want to be in the parking lot of Dodger after the Giants lose another one tonight.

moxie

Polite as fuck.
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,538.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This post illustrates the state of the Giants organization right now. I wouldn't want to be in the parking lot of Dodger after the Giants lose another one tonight.

That's right! We get all drunk, go home, send some idiotic drunk texts and pass out! Watch out- we're crazy dangerous!

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

As I recall it was a Giants fan that got seriously injured - not a Dodgers fan. Either way - I will not be attending or watching them win a world series since I don't have Time Warner.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As I recall it was a Giants fan that got seriously injured - not a Dodgers fan. Either way - I will not be attending or watching them win a world series since I don't have Time Warner.

What about the Dodgers fan who got attacked and stabbed to death in San Francisco? Dozens of other examples too.

Last edited by a moderator:

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What about the Dodgers fan who got attacked and stabbed to death in San Francisco? Dozens of other examples too.

[MEDIA=twitter]514534747066732544[/MEDIA]

You mean the one who jumped the Giants fans and was stabbed in self-defense? (all charges were dropped against the "stabber")

As for the "dozens of other examples", I am not aware of them. I am sure they exist, though, just like they exist for every team in every city (including your virtuous Padres). As gross as the Stowe event was, it was just a couple of punks who did it. Not all Dodger fans. Most sane fans see these events as such. That's why you see it as a Giants issue and a Giants issue only.

Last edited by a moderator:

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You mean the one who jumped the Giants fans and was stabbed in self-defense? (all charges were dropped against the "stabber")

As for the "dozens of other examples", I am not aware of them. I am sure they exist, though, just like they exist for every team in every city (including your virtuous Padres). As gross as the Stowe event was, it was just a couple of punks who did it. Not all Dodger fans. Most sane fans see these events as such. That's why you see it as a Giants issue and a Giants issue only.

Speaking of the Padres... :whistle: