• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NL Central thread

tomcat1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Front office is only close executing their marching orders. Bob Nutting is a real life Rachel Phelps. He simply won’t let it happen.

given the revenue structures of MLB, there’s just too much money to be made at very little cost for him. Can’t have high-priced talent cutting into his profit margins.

I hear you. Some of my teams in various sports have sucked for years for the same reason.

packerzrule

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 30.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's try to keep this NL Central thread more active this year, okay? Last year there were more Brewers posts here than Cardinals posts and we can't let that happen again, can we? I mean, we are a part of the proud Cardinals Nation, aren't we?

What's wrong with that??

BrockForBroglio

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Let's try to keep this NL Central thread more active this year, okay? Last year there were more Brewers posts here than Cardinals posts and we can't let that happen again, can we? I mean, we are a part of the proud Cardinals Nation, aren't we?

I hope you were joking when you said that there needs more Cardinal posters than Brewer posters.

tomcat1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope you were joking when you said that there needs more Cardinal posters than Brewer posters.

I'm saying that Brewers posts outnumbered Cardinals posts here last season and that should not happen even if they do have Wong.

BrockForBroglio

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dexter Fowler is an Angel. How Mo pulled this off is amazing. Not sure how much money they gave the Angels to take Fowler off their hands.

tomcat1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dexter Fowler is an Angel. How Mo pulled this off is amazing. Not sure how much money they gave the Angels to take Fowler off their hands.

Mo has been criticized a lot and I have been one of his biggest critics but I sure am not critical about what he has been doing lately.

Red_Chaos

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mo has been criticized a lot and I have been one of his biggest critics but I sure am not critical about what he has been doing lately.
Guessing owners finally told him to start producing or retire

tomcat1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Why so? I'm just messing with you because the Brewers have some good posters here including you. I like a competitive spirit and I just want us Cardinals fans to be more competitive here. Wong was a fan favorite in St. Louis and I know he will be the same in Milwaukee. I know one thing, he is a team player and he will give you everything he's got.

tomcat1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guessing owners finally told him to start producing or retire

I don't know what the owners told him but I do know that I will be slower to get angry with him anytime soon with the moves he has made lately.

tomcat1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I wish Dexter the best in LA. I think we are in good shape with current players and prospects to compete for our three outfield positions in spring training. Bader still concerns me but hopefully our hitting coach will get him on track.

packerzrule

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 30.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why so? I'm just messing with you because the Brewers have some good posters here including you. I like a competitive spirit and I just want us Cardinals fans to be more competitive here. Wong was a fan favorite in St. Louis and I know he will be the same in Milwaukee. I know one thing, he is a team player and he will give you everything he's got.

Just bustin your balls a bit brother, meant no harm.

I like the addition of Wong. Him with Arcia and Cain forms a damn good middle defense. This move will no doubt mean that Hiura will move to 1st. Hiura is a liability defensively but need his bat in the line up.

Good luck this season

BrockForBroglio

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I like the addition of Wong. Him with Arcia and Cain forms a damn good middle defense. This move will no doubt mean that Hiura will move to 1st. Hiura is a liability defensively but need his bat in the line up.

Good luck this season

What are the Brewers gonna do with Hiura? Is he flexible defensively to move to another position? He is definately a better hitter than Wong.

tomcat1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Good luck this season

We've always been good! I'm just trying to create more excitement on this thread.

Good luck to the Brew Crew this season also.

tomcat1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What are the Brewers gonna do with Hiura? Is he flexible defensively to move to another position? He is definately a better hitter than Wong.

I think the Brewers will move Hiura to 1st base since they need his bat in their lineup but Brewers fans on this thread might see things differently so please chime in.

jwolt92

The voice of fuckin reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 68,125.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like that they got rid of Fowler, but they sent the Angels $12.75 mil to take him off our hands.

tomcat1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I think most Cardinals fans are happy to have Yadi back for another year. I know I am because he is an on the field manager who knows our pitching staff well plus he wants to be in St. Louis to finish his career. Yadi will probably get more days off this coming season than usual even though he has said that he wants to be in the starting lineup everyday because of his competitive nature. Welcome back Yadi!