• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Niner Fans

JMedlock5186

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last Night we all suffered a loss. Much like in life time heals all wounds, but I am truthfully over it. It is time to move on, enjoy the offseason as we fill some much needed holes, (Kicker, CB, a few others.) We all need to just enjoy the fact that we are relevant again. Here is looking to a bright offseason and a great draft.

Smalls

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Last Night we all suffered a loss. Much like in life time heals all wounds, but I am truthfully over it. It is time to move on, enjoy the offseason as we fill some much needed holes, (Kicker, CB, a few others.) We all need to just enjoy the fact that we are relevant again. Here is looking to a bright offseason and a great draft.

I'm trying hard to take this approach (enjoying our relevance), and surprisingly was able to when we were down big to Atlanta. But the Super Bowl loss hurts, man. I'm too young to remember the glory days, so I've really only experienced poor teams before Harbaugh came along. It kind of feels like I'm in mourning, as I went from numb, to sad, to mad in a matter of 12 hours. It's what is great about sports, though it almost makes me wish I didn't care as much. You never know what can happen, but it does look like we're capable of being a contender for a while.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like your attitude. I am still getting over it, and I probably won't be over it completely until we win a SB. The good thing is that we are only in the beginning chapters of an era of success. We'll just have to wait and see if this era brings a championship.

Bemular

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like your attitude. I am still getting over it, and I probably won't be over it completely until we win a SB. The good thing is that we are only in the beginning chapters of an era of success. We'll just have to wait and see if this era brings a championship.

This - Well Said, Robo!

tallglassofwater007

Large Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I ask still not over the Roger Craig fumble against the Giants. I will move on but this one will hurry for a long time. Especially since we should have won.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I ask still not over the Roger Craig fumble against the Giants. I will move on but this one will hurry for a long time. Especially since we should have won.

The lost opportunity for a three-peat will always sting. We'll never get that game back, and we'll never get this one back. There will always be those missing trophies in our trophy case, but a championship or two in the next decade would sure help ease the pain, though. I'm thankful that we appear to be set at GM, coach and QB for years to come.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We got a GM who can put together the talent, a coach who can manage and to take advantage of that talent, and a QB to build around who can make plays. We're alright despite the heartbreak of yesterday.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This - Well Said, Robo!

Thanks, bro. We have a great history to look back on and a bright future to look forward to. We can't be too sad.

Bemular

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks, bro. We have a great history to look back on and a bright future to look forward to. We can't be too sad.

Nicely said! I agree! And, in time, these debates will fade into discussions about the draft, then pre-season, then regular season, then, hopefully, Super Bowl! Whoot!

Rvnight18

True story
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Man having a QB makes drafting and FA soooooo much easier. Just saying.