• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Niner fan calls out and owns LaCanfora on twitter

Bracus

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Here's some of their debate if you can call it that. Seems pretty one-sided to me.

@JasonLaCanfora u put the #bucs ahead of the #49ers in ur rankings? explain! we beat them by 45! this must be a joke, if not u r a joke. BS!

@johnd4914 one game don't a season make. (great grammar and sentence structure by the way lol)

@JasonLaCanfora lol 1 game? we EMBARRASSED them. besides that, we have a BETTER record then them. no logic can defend the ignorance of this

@JasonLaCanfora ps good grammar. i dont know where they get you "experts" from. u have 0 credibility. u either have a bias or ur just dumb

@johnd4914 yeah, and tennessee is better than baltimore over 16 games and seattle must be better than the giants too. Awful simplistic

@JasonLaCanfora u r an ignoramus. every team that defeats a team isn't better then them, but we didnt just beat them we DISMANTLED THEM 48-3

@JasonLaCanfora we DESTROYED them in every aspect of the game. they couldnt move the ball on us. ten and seatle barely beat superior teams.

@JasonLaCanfora of all the1 loss teams, we had the toughest schedule. now we have one of the easiest schedules ahead. use logic not bias

@johnd4914 they were on short week, traveled cross country and laid an egg. It happens. It was 1/16th of a season

@JasonLaCanfora ha excuses excuse, so how are they better then us? enlighten me please. use facts to back up ur nonsense , not ur usual bs

@JasonLaCanfora 6/16 of our season we r 5-1 with wins over lions eagles ur beloved bucs a good cinci team.3-0 1pm games. wheres our respect?

@johnd4914 its flattering to know you respect and value my opinion this much! Happy campaigning! Being skeptical of Alex Smith aint hating

@JasonLaCanfora lol ur opinion means nothing 2 me, u r a chump. i enjoy calling u out tho cause u deserve it. still waiting 4 ur reasoning??

@johnd4914 here's your reasoning: to get a rise out of people who have nothing better 2 do than whine about silly,meaningless power rankings

@JasonLaCanfora haha like i said b4, i dont care so im not whining. power rankings r meaningless, but urs r so absurd i had 2 call u out.

@JasonLaCanfora again u reply with nonsense because u have no evidence or stats or anything logical to backup ur bs, so make a joke instead.

@johnd4914 its subjective, genius. Tampa much further along in rebuild, coming off a 10-win season with a far superior QB. Reality holmes

@JasonLaCanfora REALITY is what happened when we played them jackass. we have a top defense, top rushing attack, and alex is playing good.

There's more after that but it's pretty much JLC backing down.

potzer25

The most eubillicant poster.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,909.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
here's your reasoning: to get a rise out of people
pretty much summed it up

mem49er

KAEP
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol, he got owned by a random joe. How the fuch does LaCanfora get paid for this?

sayheykid1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
They both sound like idiots. Twitter is terrible.

49ermann

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
JLC is just full of it. Power rankings don't mean shit. Just win games and shut the haters up.

numone9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LaCanfora is a dipshit. Everything he says in general is utter bs.

Arete Tzu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This guy is commanding La Canfora to respect us through questioning? And what if he doesn't respect us yet? So what.

This type of respect can't be demanded, you have to command it. You guys honestly think we've done enough to gain everyone's praise? He is right, we have only proven we can start a season. We got some work to do.

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Twitter is dumb.

That's pretty much the only thing I got out of this thread.

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You'd think sports writers would have learned their lesson about Twitter fights after that thing with the two Philadelphia writers.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
JLC isn't very professional....

Either way, there's no logic behind it but whatever... if the Niners win the divison and make the playoffs with TB missing out, we'll still be behind them.

Whatever... rank us ahead or not, we're still winning games and doesn't change that TB got their ass whoooop!

tallglassofwater007

Large Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They both sound like idiots. Twitter is terrible.

Exactly what I was thinking. Twitter makes even the educated sound uneducated. Pretty soon I won't be able to understand anybody because of this bullshit twitter/text shorthand. Twitter must be destroyed.

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
You'd think sports writers would have learned their lesson about Twitter fights after that thing with the two Philadelphia writers.

What thing? I must have been living under a rock at that time. Seriously what happened?

Kinzu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wonder if this tool still think Tampa Bay is better than us? I'm pretty sure they now have 3 losses.

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And the QB of his life threw 4 picks