• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NHL Gamecenter live, is it worth it?

pistolpoida

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
i was wondering if any sharks fans here use it and if it is worth the money, reason been is that i love ice hockey and the sharks but the pay tv company will only show a couple sharks game in a year and it is so not worth the money i paid for it in the past, i seem to think it is a good way of been able to watch sharks games

CJdublé

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Don't think I have every posted, but you should check out hockeystreams.com. I've been using it for over three seasons and it is great, the new HD flash streams look just as good as TV HD, just need to have quick internet. HS is also cheaper than gamecenter live, no blackouts, and has some nice added bonuses (UFC, Android/Roku/iPhone compatibility)

pistolpoida

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
black out is not a big issue with me, because im not in america or canada and mostly i will be catching the games after work, so streaming is not an option but thank for you suggestion

CJdublé

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
You can watch all the games on demand too, maybe check out the site before you pass it off, just trying to help you save some money.

CaptainTrashy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I subscribed, like it, and use the shit out of it. A little too late though as I didn't know about hockeystreams til now...ugh!