• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NHL 15 player ratings

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Played a lot of NHL 15 this weekend. Played as & against the Lightning. Overall, I feel the Lightning have a very good team. Stamkos is dominant, good depth, skilled dmen, good goalie. Only thing is that facing them, you always know your opponent is going to feed the puck to Stamkos all game. Maybe people aren't aware of the other guys on the team, but playing against the Lightning has gotten way too predictable & repetitive. Not a knock on the team but the online community on NHL 15 doesn't use them much beyond Stamkos.

Todd1a

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Played a lot of NHL 15 this weekend. Played as & against the Lightning. Overall, I feel the Lightning have a very good team. Stamkos is dominant, good depth, skilled dmen, good goalie. Only thing is that facing them, you always know your opponent is going to feed the puck to Stamkos all game. Maybe people aren't aware of the other guys on the team, but playing against the Lightning has gotten way too predictable & repetitive. Not a knock on the team but the online community on NHL 15 doesn't use them much beyond Stamkos.
it will take some time but drouin will be his marty st.louis in time I also think palat is going to get better along with tyler johnson. Then i think you see kucherov take a big step in a few years as good as the lightning are they still are a young hockey team building.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it will take some time but drouin will be his marty st.louis in time I also think palat is going to get better along with tyler johnson. Then i think you see kucherov take a big step in a few years as good as the lightning are they still are a young hockey team building.

True, but I think the Lightning are already a balanced team in the game. Problem is people online get overly giddy about having a sniper like Stamkos at their disposal, so they go to Stamkos all game long. IDK, I understand why they do so (Stamkos is rather dominant in the game), but they make themselves predictable and make the game repetitive when they do so. All I have to do is park my defender in the slot area and spam poke check Stamkos whenever they feed him the puck.

BTW, really like Cedric Paquette in the game, not a star by any means, but a good well rounded player. (I usually defend Stamkos with Paquette). I think he would serve the Lightning well if he could make the team.

Todd1a

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True, but I think the Lightning are already a balanced team in the game. Problem is people online get overly giddy about having a sniper like Stamkos at their disposal, so they go to Stamkos all game long. IDK, I understand why they do so (Stamkos is rather dominant in the game), but they make themselves predictable and make the game repetitive when they do so. All I have to do is park my defender in the slot area and spam poke check Stamkos whenever they feed him the puck.

BTW, really like Cedric Paquette in the game, not a star by any means, but a good well rounded player. (I usually defend Stamkos with Paquette). I think he would serve the Lightning well if he could make the team.
Cedric Paquette has had a very good camp it's possible that he stays with the lightning

Todd1a

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I picked malkin 4th in fantasy hockey i hope his injury is not bad scares me that he is not skating!

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I picked malkin 4th in fantasy hockey i hope his injury is not bad scares me that he is not skating!

Yeah, scares me too. I'm not so much worried about the injury itself because I believe he'll be alright in the long term. At the same time, it's going to be a new line with Hornqvist & Bennett/Kapanen/Sundqvist, and he needs to develop some chemistry with his new line mates.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
morrow is hurt day to day so that's why maybe he stays up

I think that might actually be very good for the Lightning if it opens things up for Paquette.

Todd1a

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, scares me too. I'm not so much worried about the injury itself because I believe he'll be alright in the long term. At the same time, it's going to be a new line with Hornqvist & Bennett/Kapanen/Sundqvist, and he needs to develop some chemistry with his new line mates.
Ya i had a hard choice with ovie or malkin at 4th I took the center but if it's not a long term injury i'm good with the pick. ya true penguins roster has really changed it's going to be interesting to see the penguins play this year.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ya i had a hard choice with ovie or malkin at 4th I took the center but if it's not a long term injury i'm good with the pick. ya true penguins roster has really changed it's going to be interesting to see the penguins play this year.

I would still rather have Geno over OV. I wonder about OV's production with Barry Trotz as the coach, and OV isn't very good for the +/- stat. Injuries might be an equalizer tho.

Todd1a

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would still rather have Geno over OV. I wonder about OV's production with Barry Trotz as the coach, and OV isn't very good for the +/- stat. Injuries might be an equalizer tho.
ya fouth was tough it went 1st stamkos 2nd crosby 3rd perry then me geno glad to know I made the right pick there thanks.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ya fouth was tough it went 1st stamkos 2nd crosby 3rd perry then me geno glad to know I made the right pick there thanks.

Good luck dude! Hope Geno gets you a lot of points :hope:

:suds: